sarblin

Jan 6, 2019
Eh, I'm going to pass on a black supremacist game.

The discussion here is idiotic though, if someone else makes a white supremacist game where black wives lust after the white plantation farmer's cock while the black husbands get cucked, be my guest, and I'll gladly pass on that one as well. Stop trying to censor things, you're not forced to play anything.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I think those of you who say "Wacism! I'm out!" will soon be getting a visit from a very horny Paimon. So whoever has commented "I'm out" need to get LOTS of lube and apply it very liberally to your ass cuz Paimon likes it dry as a bone. Or just play the game and accept how close it is to reality for all of you.

Let's coin a new phrase here. "Your culture will be blacked. Resistance is futile."
ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so not that u get cucked ? u will get fucked too and become sissy in the upcoming updates for the BBC i'll tell you this people who love HTML games will love this so much but for me i played bully back then then i stopped when the MC was soo stupid and how gf was taking his money and fucking guys and he was she must love me and stuff not my cup of tea but can't lie and say not so many people love this , there are alot and good luck DEV maybe in the future try to make game a soft game where u play white guy and ur rival is black guys and if u do good u keep all the girls for yourself if not u get cucked and maybe get fucked yourself ? this sounds good game and concept

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
To the DEVS that make games like this. WHY not just make a BLACK MC. Please . There is no game out here with a Black MC, you can still do all of your cuckold and racial humiliation and other stuff just use a Black MC. It would be nice to play something different. I am into it but not if MC is subjected to it I guess. There is almost no game like this where you play as the Black Bull.

Its the same with Transformation game 1000 games where MC is sissified but maybe 2-5 where MC is the only sissy fying or bimbo fying people

Reactions: LionSon69

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't say I know what it would be life to be one of those girls dating a guy with a chipolata cock but i've had to listen to my friends and my twinsy whine when the sex wasn't great.

I can only hope the larger dicks bring them many orgasms.

All that's missing for me is some lesbo action for me to get my fix and i'd love it.

I didn't mind the devs old game just a certain scene went a tad too far.

I can't say i'm a woman of high moral standing, just like to see people enjoy sex whether they be real or pixel and some things done just for shock value aren't needed.

But that was then and this is okay.

The only downside for me as a dyke is the black woman wasn't exactly eye candy like the guys are for those women.

Not really a complaint I just read the Junk in the Trunk comics about black women dominating whites and some of the scenes in that are quite hot. Always wondered what that would look like in a VN. Shame I can't code or do art for shit.

There is no game out here with a Black MC,
Starship Inanna.
Dreamwriter.

Reactions: fanboi

Sasuke92

May 3, 2017
Jobeo

Create lots of deepthroat scene where the mascara is running down the girl's face. No point holding back with the soft shit man.

Start with the mom and gf (y)

Reactions: Jobeo

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think those of you who say "Wacism! I'm out!" will soon be getting a visit from a very horny Paimon. So whoever has commented "I'm out" need to get LOTS of lube and apply it very liberally to your ass cuz Paimon likes it dry as a bone. Or just play the game and accept how close it is to reality for all of you.

Let's coin a new phrase here. "Your culture will be blacked. Resistance is futile."
ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON.
Off to a roaring start considering how many people are having to defend the topic and game and with the dev facepalming every post he doesn't like

Nothing says 'Alpha' quite like that

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This author really put his insecurities on his sleeve, this feels more like a therapy project for an inferiority complex (especially all the waxing on with the dick size stuff.) Almost kinda dig that he put himself out there like that.

We sure it ain't by this guy?

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Off to a roaring start considering how many people are having to defend the topic and game and with the dev facepalming every post he doesn't like

Nothing says 'Alpha' quite like that
Actually, an 'Alpha' would simply ignore anything that doesn't pertain to their world view, not even bother with a reaction. Only those insecure of their personal beliefs feel the need to either support or attack the views of someone else, simply because they don't believe in them. The rest of us just move along. We might shake our collective heads and wonder "WTF" as how some idiots react to things, either positive or negative, but we realize it's not worth our time to try to correct the idiots of the world. Too many other, more important, things for us to do.

(Although we might think some things are hilarious, like the post above this)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Actually, an 'Alpha' would simply ignore anything that doesn't pertain to their world view, not even bother with a reaction. Only those insecure of their personal beliefs feel the need to either support or attack the views of someone else, simply because they don't believe in them. The rest of us just move along. We might shake our collective heads and wonder "WTF" as how some idiots react to things, either positive or negative, but we realize it's not worth our time to try to correct the idiots of the world. Too many other, more important, things for us to do.

(Although we might think some things are hilarious, like the post above this)
You say while you react to my post. Not to mention that you supported it in your own post while damning people who do :ROFLMAO:

Total 'Alpha'

Last edited:

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Arent Alphas those Chads who always pick on nerds and virgins?
Hardly sounds like fellas who only mind their own business.
I havent tried the unwilling cuck route but maybe Billy can somehow get more manly as the game's goes.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
WTF, did President Tyrone Washington designate Ebonics as our national language? How about doing away with math cause it's racist? Is Baby Got Back by Sir Mix-a-Lot the new national anthem?:ROFLMAO:

nomaam.jpg

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Jobeo

Create lots of deepthroat scene where the mascara is running down the girl's face. No point holding back with the soft shit man.

Start with the mom and gf (y)
Thanks for the feedback. I think it's good.

One of the things I'm always thinking about is the 'escalation' or ramp up from chapter to chapter. If you start out at the most extreme acts, where do you go from there? People have commented in the past that they are OK with the story going sideways, such that from chapter to chapter some of the same things are just repeated. Unfortunately that has never interested me, I feel like it just has to go more and more extreme.

So you really have to be careful about where you start and how fast you go, cause it's very easy to run out of room to escalate the story.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I havent tried the unwilling cuck route but maybe Billy can somehow get more manly as the game's goes.
Alpha simply means leader of the pack. Leadership doesn't ignore things. The guy was declaring himself an omega

ronmoho

Jun 27, 2017
I thought it can be used in a positive way but most of the time it's pretty much an equivalent of asshole.

Sep 24, 2019
Whenever The_DD comes online I think he will make it for you. You should tell him that you appreciate his efforts in making the Android build.
Glad to see ch. 2 getting released. I don't know how long I've been working to make, test, and scan the apk's. But they work now and the comment I made should have just got updated with links to chapter 2 :)

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes