Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
honestly do not see sense to have a first person view in this game, I prefer to see the face or the reaction that the MC has at all times, in the first person I will not be able to see the reaction of the MC, in addition this game will have more NTR than the previous game, that means that unlike Bobby this new MC is suffering a lot with everything that happens and with everything that will happen in the future

Reactions: Jobeo

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Agree.
Unless you really want to put yourself into Billy's shoes (Why though), the POV approach doesnt really offers anything.
Anyways hope the fetishes arent too extreme, scat is the only one right now i would definitely avoid.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
honestly do not see sense to have a first person view in this game
Much of Chapter 1 is in first person so if you didn't mind it there you won't mind it in Chapter 2. Really I may have overstated what I'm doing because I still do include 3rd person shots to setup the scene, but then transition to first person. It definitely works. But I appreciate your feedback regarding reaction shots. That is a great idea and I will make sure to include those. Thanks

Unless you really want to put yourself into Billy's shoes (Why though)
In this game you are the MC all of these things are happening to you. I don't know how else you could play it do you imagine yourself being one of the black guys or something??

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
In this game you are the MC all of these things are happening to you. I don't know how else you could play it do you imagine yourself being one of the black guys or something??
I see it from a third person POV. The narrator if you will, thats the only way i can play this game since i detest NTR in games with a protag i can actually relate.
And honestly Billy is a terrible person so see him get BTFO will be amazing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I've got a demonic suggestion. Considering the mc's size, make it 2 dogs. A chihuahua and a rottweiler. OFC, the rottie's hung and all the girls worship his red rocket. But first, she sees this cute chihuahua wearing a mexican hat and adopts it, calls it some generic Mexican name. The suddenly she approaches the mc, drops his pants down, makes his "big dick" hard (which triggers an instant ejaculation), and after checking the dog, she announces that "(chihuahua's name) cock is bigger than yours and he's only 5 pounds!" The rottie barks at her and she turns around to follow the rottie still holding the chihuahua. MC is left to reflect on that fact and her actions.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends.

The progress to report is massive, we have crossed 300 renders and are closing in on tripling the render count from Chapter 1. I feel I'm at the top of my game with Chapter 2, doing my best work. My hope is that after playing Chapter 2 all of the comments/reviews will just be people saying things like "Developer of the year"

In Chapter 2 there will be various dialogues where you can choose either the NTR option or the cuck option. Scenes may deviate based on your selection so you should absolutely try all of the options so you experience all of the content. There is definitely no "alpha" or vanilla option, and choosing NTR is just the slow road to getting cucked. When you select the cuck dialogue option you collect cuck points and that can influence things.

The amount of work remaining concerns me but I am committed to the 26th release date.

Thanks

Sep 24, 2019
I haven't had any complaints on my port yet, but I still like to have flawless ports so I constantly do checks and virus scans. But I discovered an issue: because I didn't pay 25€ to google to make myself a registered game developer I noticed that if you have my ported apk installed for a little while and have google play protect enabled and constantly scanning it just marks the apk as unsafe with the reason that the developer is unknown, of course you can press install anyways or ignore but I find it very ... frustrating, because even if I paid 25€ I still wouldn't be allowed to upload it to google because it's an adult game, which is not allowed according to the guidlines. I tried to get around this issue but there really isn't a way to get around google play protect. You have the same warning if you install for example lucky patcher.
I hope this isn't too big of an inconvenience but I still wanted to explain this known "bug" which I can not get around...
I will be porting chapter 2!

Ps. If security is an issue I always scan the apk's I made with hitman pro, kaspersky and malwarebytes ;) (added a quick video of the scans I did)
By all means please scan it with your own AV software, you shouldn't just take my word for it!

PPS!! I'm sorry but I'm excited about this: I learned how to make universal ports. So one apk that should potentially work on chromebooks, old android devices like kitkat and also the latest ones like oreo or pie. I will still be adding the option to download the other versions just in case my universal apk is not working for you. I will test the apk's myself and if I feel like anything is not up to my standards I will not release any ports. Thank you :)

Edit: completely forgot to add the video haha, added now. I don't think anyone really cares but still. Oh and sorry for the bad quality of the video. I just installed obs but didn't give it the right settings. But because of that it does only weigh 4 mb now.

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm just curious, is pregnancy planned?
Thanks for the reminder. Yes I could see the game including pregnancy but we must set a rule that there can never be a birth. So yes the girl can get knocked up and have a huge belly but no birth ever.

I haven't had any complaints on my port yet
Thank you for the dedication to your craft. I used to have an Android device but I don't use it anymore so I can't verify anything. I would assume if anyone was having trouble with the android version they would report back. They haven't so it must be working OK. I appreciate you taking the time to produce this. I am sure the people who use android appreciate it too.

I am glad to hear you will be porting Chapter 2. It is going to be a real doozy and I think people are going to be very excited to play it. So having the android port will definitely be a good thing.

Thanks!

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
so is this going to be as extreme as bully with it's massive amount of piss drinking, borderline torture and baby murdering? or are you toning it down a bit?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
so is this going to be as extreme as bully with it's massive amount of piss drinking, borderline torture and baby murdering? or are you toning it down a bit?
Please try Chapter 2 and then report back on where you think the game is headed.

Thanks!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think it is necessary to be so extreme with the theme of 'babies', you can show births and babies if you want but you can't show abuse towards babies, if you want you can make all babies born been of black fathers, that way they will be treated with respect and love, I don't think there are problems if the new game mentions white baby deaths, as long as you don't show anything graphic with white babies you shouldn't have problems

rfox317

May 19, 2019
I don't think it is necessary to be so extreme with the theme of 'babies', you can show births and babies if you want but you can't show abuse towards babies, if you want you can make all babies born been of black fathers, that way they will be treated with respect and love, I don't think there are problems if the new game mentions white baby deaths, as long as you don't show anything graphic with white babies you shouldn't have problems
Interesting. So by your logic, the death of a baby is fine, so long as it is a certain skin color and only referenced not shown. How about this, one sweeping policy regardless of skin color. That seems the most egalitarian approach.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Interesting. So by your logic, the death of a baby is fine, so long as it is a certain skin color and only referenced not shown. How about this, one sweeping policy regardless of skin color. That seems the most egalitarian approach.
it's not about whether it's right or wrong, nothing that happens in Jobeo games would be right in real life, maybe it's my perception but I don't mind watching deaths in video-games at all, this is not real life, If Jobeo wants he can mention deaths and show deaths of adults people

Last edited:
Reactions: ronmoho
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes