Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
>next release only in November
;_;
Buddy please I haven't announced the release date yet. But I am saying right now that I will announce the release date this weekend so everyone keep an eye out for that! I know people are stuck with a lot of vanilla games out there right now and they are desperate for Chapter 2 !!

Hey Jobeo when can we expect bestiality content?
And just a request to make bestiality (Male beast on Female Human)
People have complained that I introduce too many fetishes in a single chapter and I already have some fun things planned for Chapter 2. So I'm not sure I want to toss that in too. But perhaps at least introduce the dog into the story somehow to set it up for the future. I will have to see how that works out so I can't make any promises yet.

Thanks!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I think my comment with criticism has been deleted? In any case I want to see if Jobeo is able to impress us with something in the next chapter. Will we see any obese black man who looks physically horrible in the future? maybe even uglier and fatter than the african king of the previous game?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
In any case I want to see if Jobeo is able to impress us with something in the next chapter. Will we see any obese black man who looks physically horrible in the future? maybe even uglier and fatter than the african king of the previous game?
Thanks for the question buddy. Know that I am always trying to impress with every chapter. Really it all comes down to motivation, and right now I am very motivated to produce Chapter 2. In terms of having an obese black man, this is a very good idea. I'm not sure it's in the cards for chapter 2, but if not it would certainly come later.

Right now I have a very good layout of some fun things to happen in Chapter 2. So it just comes down to cranking out the renders and script lines for it. As such, I will start updating the second post in this thread. Daily updates/edits of that post will let you track the progress of development. What is truly amazing is that it stands at 60 renders. This is already more than half the size of Chapter 1! https://f95zone.to/threads/reparations-ch-1-jobeo.37620/#post-2455595

With that I am also ready to announce the release date for Chapter 2. I hope everyone is very excited!

Chapter 2 Release Date: Saturday October 26th !!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the question buddy. Know that I am always trying to impress with every chapter. Really it all comes down to motivation, and right now I am very motivated to produce Chapter 2. In terms of having an obese black man, this is a very good idea. I'm not sure it's in the cards for chapter 2, but if not it would certainly come later.
Forget fat black men, bring on the BBBWs! :love: That was easily my favorite part of Bully, hope we get a chance to worship a big, beautiful, fat black ass (or 3). Good luck on Chapter 2!

Reactions: Jobeo

Randomfun7583

Jan 16, 2018
Forget fat black men, bring on the BBBWs! :love: That was easily my favorite part of Bully, hope we get a chance to worship a big, beautiful, fat black ass (or 3). Good luck on Chapter 2!
Agreed. I'm a fan and enjoy the Fetish. It's rare to see how black women play into these situations so its was great to see it in Bully. I think It's something Jobeo could explore more of in the future.

Reactions: Jobeo and fanboi

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Forget fat black men, bring on the BBBWs! :love:
Agreed. I'm a fan and enjoy the Fetish. It's rare to see how black women play into these situations so its was great to see it in Bully.
Thank you both for the words of encouragement and the feedback. It is very important. I never know what resonates with people, a lot of times I will think "Ahhh people probably didn't like that". I just know what kind of content I like so that's what makes it into the game. So hearing this confirmation is really helpful and I hope more people do it in the future.

Thanks!

Reactions: fanboi and DJsona

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I think in Bully there was a conversation with a white mother who implied that she would bring her little daughter to the BNWO to worship black men ... If such scenes could be shown the game would be even more fucked up, although I suppose f95 doesn't support that kind of content, right? You could create very humiliating situations with that, like a single father who takes care of his little daughter and his daughter has sex with his father's black and fat boss so they don't kill his father, as a concept of humiliation it is interesting, although it is respectable that such content is not allowed in some websites

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
As we leave the weekend there is significant progress to report. The render count for Chapter 2 has already passed the size of Chapter 1, and we have two more weekends of development to go.

Definitely thanks for all the suggestions on content, all of these things are good reminders to me. I think Chapter 2 is really going to have something for everyone.

Keep an eye on the daily stats in the second post of this thread.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
can't you show any image of the new update to get us excited? :p
Ya I've been thinking about this. It's such a conflict for me. I'm so opposed to spoilers. Where I left things at the end of Chapter 1... it is a wide open field. People can only imagine where the game is going, but if I provide any image it spoils that.

Anyone who is not excited for Chapter 2 must get their head examined. If you know me and what I can produce and I am telling you it is good then people should be very excited to play it.

I will consider it though.

Jul 28, 2019
Normally, this game probably wouldn't be on my radar, but I'm willing to make a LOT of sacrifices for gay small dick content. The dad is crazy hot, and I'm impressed that he's actually even an option.
Really hoping for:
More scenes with the dad
More gay scenes in general
The ability to skip at least some of the straight scenes

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I really like humiliation and NTR and even extreme scenes (Jobeo did nothing wrong killing fictional babies :p ), I don't enjoy gay content, but I understand that there will be people who will feel very satisfied that Jobeo includes gay content. I want to see the MC prematurely ejaculating at inopportune moments and he feels humiliated, while the girls laugh at how pathetic he is, maybe the girls begin to infantilize the MC and the other white men of the game, the infantilization of the white men can be a method created by the president to launch the 'reparations' phase

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
but I'm willing to make a LOT of sacrifices
This line made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that. I appreciate you vocalizing your support for gay content. It is very divisive. The people who like it are usually very quiet about it, like it's a secret. Many people don't like it and don't want to be exposed to it at all. In chapter 2 I will have a route option at the start so you can include gay content or not. That will make the dialogue options easier on me and avoid mistakes like the one I made in Chapter 1.

I will consider what additional gay content I can include with the development time that remains. Thanks for your suggestions.

Reactions: yoloswag123haha

DinosaurUnion

Mar 14, 2018
It's a interesting idea for some race fetish stuff but there's a couple of things that already make it just like the last game - too stupid to be offensive.

First off a pet hate of mine, if you find a character's entire line being "Oh" you need to change it. Literally any follow up question or them thinking about whatever realisation, just not "Oh". Your last game had a girl being told you weren't raped after being agressivley raped and she just says "Oh" and thats the end of it.

Second, why is this President taking men from Africa (not a country, like just saying Europeans) to recieve reparations from American whites when it's the American blacks who are the decendants of those abducted in the slave trade for American white owners?

Also the family look nothing like each other, the younger sister has the skin of a retiring dockworker and while I get it's for the sake of everyone leaving him the MC has what 5 established simultanious relationships from the start? With the majority being his own family?

None of this is my bag at all, and good for you who're into it - this is like watching bad movies for me, but in whats just a prologue I'm immediatley seeing all the dumbest parts of the last project.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's a interesting idea for some race fetish stuff but there's a couple of things that already make it just like the last game - too stupid to be offensive.

First off a pet hate of mine, if you find a character's entire line being "Oh" you need to change it. Literally any follow up question or them thinking about whatever realisation, just not "Oh". Your last game had a girl being told you weren't raped after being agressivley raped and she just says "Oh" and thats the end of it.

Second, why is this President taking men from Africa (not a country, like just saying Europeans) to recieve reparations from American whites when it's the American blacks who are the decendants of those abducted in the slave trade for American white owners?

Also the family look nothing like each other, the younger sister has the skin of a retiring dockworker and while I get it's for the sake of everyone leaving him the MC has what 5 established simultanious relationships from the start? With the majority being his own family?

None of this is my bag at all, and good for you who're into it - this is like watching bad movies for me, but in whats just a prologue I'm immediatley seeing all the dumbest parts of the last project.
Thanks for the feedback. Keep an eye out for Chapter 2 coming Saturday October 26th!!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Heading into the weekend we are in a very good position. It's hard to imagine that it's only been 2 weeks since the initial release.

Chapter 2 has officially doubled the render count of Chapter 1, and there is still more development time to go. Ultimately there is no goal render count to hit, but I think people will appreciate how far Chapter 2 progresses the story.

Some notes:

- Chapter 2 will include interracial content

- I don't plan to let you change the names of the new African characters. This could lead to people selecting racist names and we don't want that. Keep a save from Chapter 1 if you want to continue using your selected names. If you choose the "Start at Chapter 2" option it won't have those names.

- I've made a concerted effort to render most scenes in "first person". This was suggested by someone in the past and I'm not sure it really resonated with me. My natural inclination is to setup a scene in third person, showing the MC and all the other people, so as to convey what's going on. I'm trying to get away from that and we'll see what people think. It must not be natural for me cause I found myself slipping back into 3rd person and I had to go back a fix a number of renders.

The goal for the weekend is to just flesh out a bunch of the scenes. The whole layout is in place it's just a lot of holes to patch up.

Wish me luck!

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes