klucza

Sep 11, 2018
Hey, thank you for coming back with a new game. I've really liked Bully, it was kinda funny (ofc except the obvious part), so it's good to see you making a new, similar(?) game. What I've missed in Bully was threesomes or stuff like that. It'd be nice to see some MMF (bisexual), MFF (bi), MMM, FFF action if that's possible. Looking forward for the next updates.

Reactions: DJsona and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, thank you for coming back with a new game. I've really liked Bully, it was kinda funny (ofc except the obvious part), so it's good to see you making a new, similar(?) game. What I've missed in Bully was threesomes or stuff like that. It'd be nice to see some MMF (bisexual), MFF (bi), MMM, FFF action if that's possible. Looking forward for the next updates.
Thank you for the feedback it is very good and I definitely think we should do it. It might not be appropriate for Chapter 2 but definitely something for later.

I'm not sure if anyone followed the thread where I talked about the release of this game, specifically, https://f95zone.to/threads/im-making-a-new-game-reparations.36422/page-3#post-2449128

But the whole idea here is that Bully missed the opportunity to be an NTR game. From Chapter 1 it jumped right into cuckolding. There really were no loving relationships, everyone just abused him. With Reparations we have the chance to go through a phase of NTR. He has all these loving relationships and it will be very interesting to see how they devolve. I really want to get that right but it will definitely be tricky. Any suggestions on how people think each of the relationships should change would be appreciated.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Thank you for the feedback it is very good and I definitely think we should do it. It might not be appropriate for Chapter 2 but definitely something for later.

I'm not sure if anyone followed the thread where I talked about the release of this game, specifically, https://f95zone.to/threads/im-making-a-new-game-reparations.36422/page-3#post-2449128

But the whole idea here is that Bully missed the opportunity to be an NTR game. From Chapter 1 it jumped right into cuckolding. There really were no loving relationships, everyone just abused him. With Reparations we have the chance to go through a phase of NTR. He has all these loving relationships and it will be very interesting to see how they devolve. I really want to get that right but it will definitely be tricky. Any suggestions on how people think each of the relationships should change would be appreciated.
I guess you could have a chapter or two about the girls starting to fall for the new boys at different paces while MC is still in denial. Then Billy could start getting through the rest of the five stages of grief: (denial), anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance, maybe one chapter at a time.

Aside from the BNWO stuff and how it affects all the characters' lives, it would also be nice to have a couple of minor semi-independent stories going on on the background. For example, the father is an interesting character that seems to be quite powerful and influential; there could be a subplot about that.

Reactions: klucza

mdog9000

Jan 24, 2018

for the brother maybe he sees how big the other guys are in the shower rooms

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
different pathes would be great, some for the hardcore NTR fans where the MC is always the loser, some for the fans who want to steal the girls back from the other guys in short get NTRed and escape it and one for the vanilla fans who want just some action with family and other girls just like the tyrant game

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
the fact that the MC has a Harem at the beginning of the story is a great idea considering the direction the story will take, Billie (is that the name of the MC?) really loves all the women that appear in the chapter 1, it will be painful for him to see his girls worshiping those black men and making up for the mistakes of the white race. It's funny that all the girls in the game currently consider Billie's penis size to be big, lol, probably the maximum that Billie can hold inside a pussy is 10 seconds or less before premature ejaculation, that's probably normal in the minds of the girls. I really liked the premature ejaculation scenes, Billie prematurely ejaculating when he was close to inserting his weewee into his girlfriend's pussy, Billie prematurely ejaculating when his penis touched his little sister's ass while she tells him she loves him and also Billie premature ejaculating while watching his father being severe and abusing his mother

Reactions: Jobeo

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Actually you can add tags when they are hard fetishes like rape and ntr. So yes. He add them or put a warning below for people.
Nope you can't. you can check it although I'm not jobeo fans but what he put in the tag is right. But come on its jobeo should be obvious what kind of game you can expect from him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Jobeo

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Nope you can't. you can check it although I'm not jobeo fans but what he put in the tag is right. But come on its jobeo should be obvious what kind of game you can expect from him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that was when bloo was a moderator, he is not anymore and that has not been update in a whole year, if u see some games now with a 0.1 they clearly have ntr tags even though there is still not ntr in the game ;)
(and that rule talks about op tags not the spoiler tags that im refering to.)

Reactions: 0ffspring

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
the fact that the MC has a Harem at the beginning of the story is a great idea considering the direction the story will take
Yes it is really hard to imagine, me making a Harem game yet here it is. I did not add a harem tag though, it's probably not appropriate.

I think your analysis of the chapter is very accurate. Not many people have mentioned the abuse of the mother and I am glad people were not offended by that.

I really hope I don't go too fast into Chapter 2, but this is really my way... ramp ramp ramp. I am absolutely trying to hold myself back believe me. Wish me luck.

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
that was when bloo was a moderator, he is not anymore and that has not been update in a whole year, if u see some games now with a 0.1 they clearly have ntr tags even though there is still not ntr in the game ;)
Even if bloo wasn't a moderator anymore the rule still being used. That spoiler tag is genre you clearly mentioned about the tag lol.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Let's not debate with Angela Ziegler. Tags are to be used for current content. Doesn't matter where it's used. But Jobeo CAN have a "Developer Notes" section where he can warn "This will feature x and y in the future".

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Let's not debate with Angela Ziegler. Tags are to be used for current content. Doesn't matter where it's used. But Jobeo CAN have a "Developer Notes" section where he can warn "This will feature x and y in the future".
Thanks muttdoggy

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
but i seem to think there is a difference for spoiler tag and op tags, i mean in spoiler tags you can add tags that the game will feature in the future (take Aegina for example, it has cuckold while there is not yet content for that fetish in the game, the dev just choose to put it here to warn people)
I think hard fetishes or not common fetishes (like rape, ntr,cuckold) should have free pass in the spoiler tags, some games actually have them and i think this game should have it too.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I dont like playing DAZ 3D stuff because i dont find it appealing at all but since i have been invested in this thread i decided to give it a go (I dont like NTR in games i like and since i dont like DAZ this makes it easily palatable for me to tolerate as well as checking the gay sturr).
Well i can say that it was pretty funny. Those with racial sensibilities shouldnt play it because the father and to some extent Billy are unapologetic racists (They use the N word) while the girls are the most accepting of the whole reparation thing. Billy also has the added bonus of cheating all the girls he has, in normal harem games the girls either knows you are fucking them or the MC clearly shows they cant decide. Here Billy already knows who he wants but he will still keep the other girls (And his brother and dad). Gotta say that i like the racist characters, after experiencing so many watered down versions of terrible people its refreshing to see unfiltered unapologetic bastards and of course when they get their lives destroyed by the black men as comeuppance.
So far its pretty one sided representation but im sure it will change as key antagonists are introduced.

Good job dev, im trying this game from now on.

Reactions: Jobeo and slider
2.40 star(s) 71 Votes