Jan 18, 2018
As for the President being a black guy named "Tyrone Washington"... Aww come on guy. That's weak! All the bulls are black... you don't need a black president too! Why not with something lik "Rabbi David Steinberg"? Give him a nice big nose and some happy merchant hands
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
and that the devs approve of neonazis and the klan....
You think that this is a game for Neo Nazis and Klan members? No way... I don't think you understand the game at all.

This game is CLEARLY racist against white people. White people are shown as inbred, racist, small-dicked, homosexual, cuckolds.

This game is clearly more geared towards someone who likes people like Tim Wise, Cenk Uygur, Chelsea Handler...

This game is most definitely not geared towards someone like David Duke, Steven Crowder, or Tim Allen...

This game is MADE FOR the luny lefties out there. It shows white people as little dicked cuckold sissies without good hygeine... The game SCREAMS "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE".

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
You think that this is a game for Neo Nazis and Klan members? No way... I don't think you understand the game at all.

This game is CLEARLY racist against white people. White people are shown as inbred, racist, small-dicked, homosexual, cuckolds.

This game is clearly more geared towards someone who likes people like Tim Wise, Cenk Uygur, Chelsea Handler...

This game is most definitely not geared towards someone like David Duke, Steven Crowder, or Tim Allen...

This game is MADE FOR the luny lefties out there. It shows white people as little dicked cuckold sissies without good hygeine... The game SCREAMS "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE".
le-sigh.jpg

Come on now..

Labeling all people who are liberal or progressive as "luny little dicked cuckhold sissies without good hygiene" is a little over the top and degrading is it not? I mean if the inverse was hurled at you about people who are on the right and conservative - ie the right are all a bunch of inbreeds, racists, neo-nazis, with beta male inferiority complexes - you wouldn't stand for that would you?

I'm liberal and progressive - though monetarily a little more conservative - but a game like this is solely put out there just to incite controversy, degrade people to attract eyeballs (for positive reasons and negative ones), and play to a very unique crowd who share these types of fetishes.

Do I like it? Do many people like it? Do people of whatever political affiliation (which frankly - what does that even matter) like it? Obviously not based on the shit show his last game had (and undoubtedly the one this game will have).

Reactions: EZ8lt

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
will there be animations? :unsure:
The majority of animations I've ever seen in games suck. Someone once said this was due to the human eyes uncanny ability to sense choppy motion. You literally have to achieve something like 30fps to have a convincing animation, which most games would never hit.

So rather than spending a load of time on some crummy animation I will focus instead on cranking renders. I expect to greatly increase the render count in Chapter 2. I think people will appreciate that more... more scenes, more content, more renders.

Reactions: fanboi and DJsona

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
The majority of animations I've ever seen in games suck.
are you are serious? tell me that you are joking... :LOL:
OK, you want to create just static renders, no problem...

but to say that most of the animations in games on this forum suck??? :oops:, man..., that is just crazy talk :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Jobeo you should add cuckold and ntr (that black dude picture with that blonde hints to those fetishes) so add to the list of future tags so people like me avoid this game ( i was already avoiding it since i dont like playing as a pathetic small dick and premature ejaculator but people should be warned)
dunno who will have stomach enough to support this game in patreon (can only think of people that like ntr and cucks, otherwise i dont see who will like this game at all)
in any case best of luck ;)

Reactions: hakarlman

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
Jobeo you should add cuckold and ntr (that black dude picture with that blonde hints to those fetishes) so add to the list of future tags so people like me avoid this game ( i was already avoiding it since i dont like playing as a pathetic small dick and premature ejaculator but people should be warned)
dunno who will have stomach enough to support this game in patreon (can only think of people that like ntr and cucks, otherwise i dont see who will like this game at all)
in any case best of luck ;)
You can't add tag that aren't currently available in the game although it kinda obvious what you will or can see in next chapter

Reactions: Jobeo

VBoat

Jun 17, 2017
I find it hilarious because the entire premise is so bizarre.

Come on people this is A WORK OF FICTION. Let the developer explore the imagination and push boundaries.

I don't think the dev is making judgements on anybody so it's wrong to judge the dev's creativity.

BTW it's amazing the comments are a discussion about the game content and not how do I get this and that to watch that Milf getting fucked etc.

Nobody cared when the MC was going around drugging the entire town and turning them into slaves once they were 'Corrupted' . compared to that How is this so offensive?

Real art is meant to shock and challenge the senses. Jobeo has done just that with this release. F95 doesn't seem to have a problem with this. The human mind can be such an abyss of perversion. Let's see how far this goes.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I don't get the drama. This is hilarious. Had a blast reading this. I usually skip all the garbage writing in these games but this thing is priceless. Thanks. I hope the BBC bring razors with them though.

Would like to have seen Bully continue. I'm against censorship in any form. Fiction is fiction. Reality is reality. The rules of one do not apply to the other. Where do we explore these controversial topics if not in fiction? That said I appreciate the need of the site to protect itself from authorities.

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks again.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Also, also, edited to add that the girls are top-tier. Not many that I've seen were unshaved like they are here, so that's pretty new.
Thank you for the feedback!

You can't add tag that aren't currently available in the game although it kinda obvious what you will or can see in next chapter
Hopefully you are a fan of the game and will be willing to hit the "Promote" button when Chapter 2 is released!

I don't get the drama. This is hilarious. Had a blast reading this. I usually skip all the garbage writing in these games but this thing is priceless.

Looking forward to the next chapter, thanks again.
Yes! I don't like writing a bunch of bullshit filler. People don't want to read it and I don't want to write it. All action!

Work on Chapter 2 is going strong. I've got a number of great ideas so far and I think people are really going to enjoy it.

Reactions: DJsona

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
Yea for a second I was super excited. As a black man I thought there was finally a game with a black MC. Too bad. Maybe I'll have to learn to make one...:(
I'm pretty sure there is a game with a black mc, it's also done on daz3d and it's on this site. Just take a look.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I changed big hard dick to just hard dick because that's all the MC has and if they think it's big then the next stop for them is the eye doctor so we can get them some glasses so they can see. Not that a small dick is bad it's nice that he's not another generic turd with a fake dick.

But now after playing it I see why the MC has a small dick because it's going to another one of those generic NTR type games with a bunch of turds stealing the girls. It also looks like is just going to be another one of those racist type games like that other one that was on the site before it got banned into oblivion.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I changed big hard dick to just hard dick because that's all the MC has and if they think it's big then the next stop for them is the eye doctor so we can get them some glasses so they can see. Not that a small dick is bad it's nice that he's not another generic turd with a fake dick.

But now after playing it I see why the MC has a small dick because it's going to another one of those generic NTR type games with a bunch of turds stealing the girls. It also looks like is just going to be another one of those racist type games like that other one that was on the site before it got banned into oblivion.
its obviously presented as a "big" dick just in way to humiliate more the MC when every girls around gonna start to say "your dick is ridiculous, look at this giant black dick , its way better than your.. blablabla"
that's the obvious way the game goes... similar to Bully.
i m honestly not fan at all of this. But i am curious to see if the dev gonna go straigth brutal into this, or use a bit of story or something. like, making the girlfriend more resistant to "jump" on black dick at sight. unless the "obvious" 2 ultra slutty sister who cant wait to jump on thoses black dicks.

same game from same dev. only difference is that this time, they are a bit of back story different than "let's conquer the world like gangster !" .. this time its more like "lets conquer the world in all legit way because president black T is on our side"

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes