macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay.. i give a try.

cant give opinion without trying anyway , and i m curious to see where it goes ... will be back ASAP after playing . (dont worry, i will survive lol)

Reactions: DJsona

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Jobeo i hope you are well !
I want to see in chapter 2 or more : mother daughters actions (especialy kissing) it is rare and i love it. whatever is dirty or not.
I wish you good luck with your game ! have fun !
edit : it is a temporary image befor a real artist make one ; ))
View attachment 413826
Thank you for the feedback and the fan signature! Hopefully everyone starts using it. I appreciate when fans do things like this cause it allows me to focus on developing the next chapter!

Keep up the good work.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Would anyone be able to test if my repack of the game works please? I tried my best but it's maybe been 7 years since I repacked anything:

to the apk for older android devices (for example android kitkat)

to the apk for newer android devices (for example oreo)

to the apk for chromebooks (I'm not sure if this one works or not)

If this all works don't thank me but thank Jobeo for making the game on ren python which made it so easy repack. But if there is anything wrong please tell me, as I just saw the game was out and before repacked it without even playing it yet!
Thank you The_DD for putting this together. If anyone can confirm that one of these Android versions works we can add a link in the first post so everyone who wants to try this on Android knows about it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Did the dev really do that in his last game?
yes. even tho, it wasnt exactly like this.

it made the nurse taking away the baby immediatly after the opening the pregnant girl and take him out. baby wasnt dead yet, but they say (or let say) that they where no place for that baby in the new world.
its a hard scene, but its not as hard as many peoples describe it. you technically didnt see anything crazy, only a baby with some blood on him (wich is normal as a baby is covered in blood when he is born whatever the way he goes out (in this case, he didnt go out naturaly but nurse opened girl bump to take him out)).

Thrownaway13

Lvl 12 - Cutie
Respected User
Former Staff
May 27, 2017

Hello all!

As a general warning we wont remove a game because you don't like it. We have already received several reports that were rejected. This game will not be removed unless it violates one of our rules. So to save you time, don't report it. It does not currently break any.

Any insults or personal attacks will be taken care of swiftly. You are all adults here, so handle yourselves in that manner. However hard that may be.

Thanks and happy gaming,

-Thrown-

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Jobeo

just to mention tho...

we can custom name most of peoples, wich is nice. but during dials, most of them show standard stuff, such as "mom", "dad" etc...
i think you shoudl check and correct this to give them proper name during dialogs. (not in the dialogs, but at the top of the dialogs box)

Sep 24, 2019

Hello all!

As a general warning we wont remove a game because you don't like it. We have already received several reports that were rejected. This game will not be removed unless it violates one of our rules. So to save you time, don't report it. It does not currently break any.

Any insults or personal attacks will be taken care of swiftly. You are all adults here, so handle yourselves in that manner. However hard that may be.

Thanks and happy gaming,

-Thrown-
Thank you for this!

Sep 24, 2019
Thank you The_DD for putting this together. If anyone can confirm that one of these Android versions works we can add a link in the first post so everyone who wants to try this on Android knows about it
You didn't have to thank me for anything since I didn't even do anything haha.
Anyways I just tested both of the apks (just not the one for chromebooks since I don't own one). Both the apks seemed to work fine for me! :) I had to run the apk for older devices on my phone with android 5.0 (lollypop) and the apk for newer devices on android 9.0 (pie).
I just hope some other people try it out too so we can be sure. The apk for older devices should be compatible on newer versions of android too, but I'm not sure about that just yet.

Ps. Since I had to test the apks I also got the play the first chapter and I must say so far it's coming along nicely, I know I said this before but maybe in the second chapter you could have some more animation going on, for example close ups of what's happening?
Oh and whenever you have a logo for your game send me it so I can add it in the apk file because now you just have the ren'py logo which I thought looked nice so I kept that.
Anyways great game!

Again I'll help in any way I can so just tell me if I could help you!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait, what?

People reported this already?

What a set of pathetic bastards to report a game tat's barely gone anywhere.

I had 1 issue with his last game but I didn't want it removing from the site, I just wanted the baby murder removed or at least done off screen. That was just a tad too much.

Everything else about it was fine. I loved the girlfriends character model.

To report a game this early probably based on past issues is really pathetic.

Shirakyu

Aug 22, 2017
i would like for every sex scene to be a choice of the player and more sex with jimmy and ward, possible a threesome and the same with the black guys in the future. good luck

May 30, 2017
secondly, getting so offended by cuckoldry/race-play or whatever you want to call it when there are tons of games which include rape, blackmail, etc.? the hypocrisy -_-
Rapists are almost exclusively portrayed as the bad guys, because rapists are bad guys. They don't represent a race or religion or group usually, they're just bad people.

When all of the black characters are played as racist black stereotypes, and the idea of the game pushes a narrative based in the white supremacist notion of white genocide, then the game is racist outside of any sexual fetish, and it portrays a real world group of people as bad people. Black people aren't bad people. Rapists are.

If the games were just about women cucking small dicked men for big dicked men then that would be a fetish and wouldnt be an issue, but including ideas like reparations and overtly political content while also portraying many black characters in a threatening and negative light means this game goes past the point of fetish and into racism.

Big dicks, cucking, hypermasculinity and all that are all sexual topics, so too are rape and blackmail and the like. People have their fetishes. But racism isnt a sexual fetish. It's just racism.

And people have every right to criticize a work based on their distaste of racism, and using an authors past works as a reference point is entirely valid. From everything I read that game started more innocuously and after five chapters was at murdering babies and hanging them as trophies. It isn't illogical to say "Hmmmm, a game with similar overtly political themes, that touches on current political issues like reparations, that portrays black people in the same way as the last game, that starts from a more innocuous point but indicates it will move away from there rapidly..... Maybe it'll turn out the same way." And that is a valid worry and a valid reason to be wary about the game and the dev.

Free speech cuts both ways. People can say racist stuff, and other people can call them racist. Free speech does not protect a person from having that speech criticized, or as was necessary last time, deplatformed.

Sep 24, 2019
I just took your cover art for the game and added a very bad wordart text combined with some 3d rotation in there (see Screenshot_7.png). But I mean maybe maybe it could give you any ideas for the menu screen? I mean it's not really important but I'm trying to help where I can you know.

Oh and I just noticed you thanked me in the original post. You really shouldn't have but thank you nonetheless!

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes