Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
do you have to do the gay route? nothing against it just not for me. i want to know before downloading ?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
do you have to do the gay route? nothing against it just not for me. i want to know before downloading ?
you can avoid. but keep in mind that the brother will mention that him and MC have already done it before.

other than that, you have choices to go flirt or not with them.

Reactions: Vertigob

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
we can custom name most of peoples, wich is nice. but during dials, most of them show standard stuff, such as "mom", "dad" etc...
i think you shoudl check and correct this to give them proper name during dialogs. (not in the dialogs, but at the top of the dialogs box)
Thank you for the feedback, the thought did cross my mind while playing through Chapter 1 but I figured people would be OK with Mom and Dad since they are your Mom and Dad. I will consider it though for Chapter 2.

Loveeeeee the hair they look like a woman now not a barbie doll actors keep the hair :love:
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
I am very glad to hear that! I agree! I will also state right now there will absolutely not be any option to shave any of the girls as I feel their hair is 100% appropriate and my hand did not slip on any of the dials this time around.

Enjoy!

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I don't know about this particular instance being a "reverse racism" situation as some people said, given the N-bombs and overall tone. Reverse? I thought the black angle would kinda even out the usual "Big Dick Blacks are bad and will hurt you, Tiny Dick Whites" that a lot of games have going on by having you play the rare black MC. Then its just cheating and cucking and some red labels (bdsm, preg, etc.) If the main people were black then I couldn't imagine too much racist stuff, like imagining a room full of white people hashing out ways to be racist to each other. And if black people were the ones in power in this fictional world, there's not really even any white version of the N-word (let's be honest) so I thought we could throw out the distracting ethnic slurs and get to the taboos that really matter. I..I gave it a go, at least.

But I can see people who can overlook my obvious main problems without grimacing or wondering "But why?" enjoying this. Should go for it if your eyes just pass over that kind of thing without so much as a twitch. Otherwise it's at least worth seeing where it's going.

Also, also, edited to add that the girls are top-tier. Not many that I've seen were unshaved like they are here, so that's pretty new.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobeo

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Here we go again! The spiritual successor of Bully, with significant improvements in several areas including controversy. A game of rather extreme fetishes and situations that I'd recommend to be faced with a good sense of humor and some suspension of disbelieve, not as a political statement.

No matter how many disclaimers, tags and explanations, Reparations will become a beacon for the sort of people that need to state how manly they are at every chance, for anti-cuckolding or interracial fetish puritans and for those genuinely concerned with racism. Of course, loads of people who are into these fetishes or crazy sex stories will also enjoy this pretty unique game to at least some degree. Some of them will even dare to endorse it publicly.

In Reparations, the character designs and renders so far are fantastic. I'd describe the art style as realistic with a somewhat stylized finish that works really well on all the characters. The models themselves (both faces and bodies) are varied, very different from the generic stuff often seen in other games and VERY distinctive. I celebrate that each girl has distinctive physical features that make them stand out from the rest and that each character has their own peculiar mannerism or trait. I specially appreciate the diversity in female genitals and pubic (and no so pubic) hair - beautiful and realistic.

I'm not entirely sold on the MC starting with an incestuous harem to practice casual sex with them without attachments on top of having a hot girlfriend and lover. I understand this has the purpose of intensifying the MC's fall from grace and that it contrasts with the heavy cuckolding that is to come, but strong and affectionate relationships (maybe even secret crushes) with the family girls and the teacher could have been enough to emasculate and depreciate Billy while keeping the personal relationships more plausible and relatable.

Having said that, I like the comical approach Jobeo took for the MC, cursing him with many shortcomings but blessing him, along with the rest of the cast, with oblivious ignorance (obviously, just for the time being). Billy has the unholy trinity of nether problems: small cock, premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, yet he enjoys an absurdly high status among his peers. The innocent demeanor of the characters in all the exceedingly depraved scenes he finds himself in does work well in a humorous way; this is provably the best way to approach the controversial topics and outrageous situations the game is surely about to explore.

I'm happy to see how this turned up and eager to see the next update!

Last edited:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Oh is this post gonna get some hate haha... I don't care though. If you are gonna make something like this make it right!

This game... Personally, I thought my game may have come off as a bit controversial to some people having a transphobic character misgendering someone intentionally in it, along with some ebonics. Mad props to the f95staff for saying fuck you to cancel culture, and embracing free speech.

As for the writing in this... a lot of it is extremely unrealistic. More realistic dialogue is needed with the characters. People are not gonna get mad if it's super clear trolling. Be a little more subtle on that shit then amp it up. You come out guns blazing and it's gonna scare people off.

The title doesn't make sense to me either, at least not yet. Loading an aircraft carrier up full of black dudes from Africa is in no way any form of reparations. A more fitting title for the game would be "Refugees" and not "Reparations".

If this game gets completed, I want to see multiple endings here. Not just "black bulls take over, the end enjoy your black dicks".

How about a nice happy ending where nukes go off and wipe out everyone?

I think the creator is aiming for pissing off as many people as possible and being as offensive as possible, and they did a good job, but I think they can do a better job.

Maybe rewrite the scene where the protagonist Billie tries to seduce his father into his father beating him black and blue, and then raping the gay out of him for Jesus of course...

As for the President being a black guy named "Tyrone Washington"... Aww come on guy. That's weak! All the bulls are black... you don't need a black president too! Why not with something lik "Rabbi David Steinberg"? Give him a nice big nose and some happy merchant hands while you are at it! Quit lobbing it and throw the fastballs!

You also need a mentally retarded character, also in a wheelchair... but make it a really hot chick! Also make her get raped by a bunch of bulls. imagine the rage... Make her like really nice too, give her some scenes before shit goes down. She like never hurt a soul and she is blind and is petting a bunny, then wham they eat her bunny in front of her. Her only friend... right before they rape her like 90 times in a row.

An aircraft carrier also has the capacity to carry about 6000 people... Maybe you could fit like 10,000 or so on there if it was like an absolute emergency. 10,000 people isn't a dent in demographics at all. Gonna need more than just a single carrier. Make it like in the future with transporters from star trek jjust beaming them over non-stop... non stop! wave after wave! Step that shit up!

You need more build up too. Start off with the women all clean-shaven. Once the Africans arrive then make it so that the Africans are breaking in and looting places and some black crew is seen walking off with a truckload of razors to go sell them for scrap. This would really piss people off more than anything since people love clean-shaven pussy. Then once you show those nicely trimmed and shaved twats, but then turn them all into forests it will just rage them... imagine that dad going off on a rant about "They stole our razors"... DO IT!

What else could be done... Make the dad beat both of his sons for being gay, and take out the gay dad shit. Don't need a second gay family member.

You gonna step it up or what? I want to see something more offensive than this. I mean come on. Piss everybody off.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Seems like the next best thing for those who like to play female protagonist games...

Here they can still be what they actually are: MEN and chase after cocks, no need to roleplay a woman to chase dicks around, get cocks on their face, or to jump on any cock at the very first chance they get...

:ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boomer Raver

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
In case the author cares..., I would certainly (1) avoid any dull stereotypes and (2) voted for more realism, including the size of white penises :) Thank you for your understanding :)

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Jobeo Good to see you are back and great renders as always.
as for my suggestions,
1)It would be cool if you develop a more elaborate plot this time compared to bully where you took a meme like approach
2)if you are going to make bestiality content again then make it optional.

Reactions: Jobeo
Jan 15, 2019
Oh is this post gonna get some hate haha... I don't care though. If you are gonna make something like this make it right!

This game... Personally, I thought my game may have come off as a bit controversial to some people having a transphobic character misgendering someone intentionally in it, along with some ebonics. Mad props to the f95staff for saying fuck you to cancel culture, and embracing free speech.

As for the writing in this... a lot of it is extremely unrealistic. More realistic dialogue is needed with the characters. People are not gonna get mad if it's super clear trolling. Be a little more subtle on that shit then amp it up. You come out guns blazing and it's gonna scare people off.

The title doesn't make sense to me either, at least not yet. Loading an aircraft carrier up full of black dudes from Africa is in no way any form of reparations. A more fitting title for the game would be "Refugees" and not "Reparations".

If this game gets completed, I want to see multiple endings here. Not just "black bulls take over, the end enjoy your black dicks".

How about a nice happy ending where nukes go off and wipe out everyone?

I think the creator is aiming for pissing off as many people as possible and being as offensive as possible, and they did a good job, but I think they can do a better job.

Maybe rewrite the scene where the protagonist Billie tries to seduce his father into his father beating him black and blue, and then raping the gay out of him for Jesus of course...

As for the President being a black guy named "Tyrone Washington"... Aww come on guy. That's weak! All the bulls are black... you don't need a black president too! Why not with something lik "Rabbi David Steinberg"? Give him a nice big nose and some happy merchant hands while you are at it! Quit lobbing it and throw the fastballs!

You also need a mentally retarded character, also in a wheelchair... but make it a really hot chick! Also make her get raped by a bunch of bulls. imagine the rage... Make her like really nice too, give her some scenes before shit goes down. She like never hurt a soul and she is blind and is petting a bunny, then wham they eat her bunny in front of her. Her only friend... right before they rape her like 90 times in a row.

An aircraft carrier also has the capacity to carry about 6000 people... Maybe you could fit like 10,000 or so on there if it was like an absolute emergency. 10,000 people isn't a dent in demographics at all. Gonna need more than just a single carrier. Make it like in the future with transporters from star trek jjust beaming them over non-stop... non stop! wave after wave! Step that shit up!

You need more build up too. Start off with the women all clean-shaven. Once the Africans arrive then make it so that the Africans are breaking in and looting places and some black crew is seen walking off with a truckload of razors to go sell them for scrap. This would really piss people off more than anything since people love clean-shaven pussy. Then once you show those nicely trimmed and shaved twats, but then turn them all into forests it will just rage them... imagine that dad going off on a rant about "They stole our razors"... DO IT!

What else could be done... Make the dad beat both of his sons for being gay, and take out the gay dad shit. Don't need a second gay family member.

You gonna step it up or what? I want to see something more offensive than this. I mean come on. Piss everybody off.
LOL This guy is funny :ROFLMAO:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I specially appreciate the diversity in female genitals and pubic (and no so pubic) hair - beautiful and realistic.
Thank you for noticing this. Since my last game I developed a real interest and fetish for large labia. Most of the girls in the game have this, I really thought that people would be put off by it... but no one has really commented on it. This is surprising, maybe it is seen as very normal? That's great! Cause I really like the look. For reference, the look I'm going for is similar to Dominika C, Mila M from Met Art, or Nicole Love.

2)if you are going to make bestiality content again then make it optional.
Thank you for the feedback. I have not really thought about introducing bestiality yet into the game. I am not sure how I would work it in. I am definitely not opposed to it though.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes