EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Replacement.jpg

Overview:
After graduation, you got a job as a replacement at a school located in another city. Your best friend from childhood received you at home while you were working at school. You have 30 days to gain trust and gain a relationship with professors and the principal to stay in school. In the meantime, you discover that the school is full of mysteries and secrets waiting to be solved.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-07
Release Date: 2021-11-07
Developer: Zekoslava02
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:

Bug Fix:

image1.jpg image2.jpg Lunch.png image5.jpg image6.jpg JanitorChange02.png AlexandraPic2.png AlexPov5.png AlexMomShower1.png JanitorMast1.png PlayerFBath.jpg show02.jpg SexWithJulia08.png StripClubPlayerTest04.png

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I've encountered a bug: after I've returned from school I could peek through bathroom keyhole and had an option to use a camera, I decided not to use it and then I was softlocked; the game did not return me from the keyhole screen and I couldn't progress further.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I've encountered a bug: after I've returned from school I could peek through bathroom keyhole and had an option to use a camera, I decided not to use it and then I was softlocked; the game did not return me from the keyhole screen and I couldn't progress further.
Sorry I didn't notice, I'll put a bug fix link when I put v0.1

I can't put the link now because I'm currently working on v0.2 if I put the link the demo will break.

Thank you for letting me know

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
While the setting sounds interesting there is too much that I don't like RPGM engine, the renders don't look good and it's missing every tag that I look for in games I play.
This game was supposed to be on ren'py but the ren'py software through which I made the game was causing problems for my computer. So I decided to make this game as an RPGM as well.

I know that the first renders that are in the house are not good, I try to fix them with every update.

I am planning more tags such as: futa, incest, transformation and many more.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
When the developer says "play every update from the start because I might add/change things" I will look somewhere else to have fun.
Are there people that enjoy starting a game over and over ?
This isn’t my first game I’ve posted here and I know fans will always ask for more and put what they ask for. That's why I'm always ready to change the game as I please the fans, because I always listen to them. if i can put things they like i will put. So I put it that it is recommended to start a new game, not that it is necessary but to prevent problems because not every computer is the same.

You can start the game with a load, but in case there are some problems, it is recommended to start the game from the beginning.

Any developer would tell you that.

And I appreciate every criticism and every compliment because it helps make the game better.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
Jan 5, 2021
when I come from school for the first time I go to the room and when I go to the bathroom I look through the lock and the image does not go away
cuando vengo de la escuela por primera vez me voy a la habitacion y cuando voy al cuarto de baño miro por la cerradura y la imagen no se quita

1610553193190.png

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
when I come from school for the first time I go to the room and when I go to the bathroom I look through the lock and the image does not go away
cuando vengo de la escuela por primera vez me voy a la habitacion y cuando voy al cuarto de baño miro por la cerradura y la imagen no se quita

View attachment 984065
I mentioned that there is a bug and that it is fixed in v0.2 don't press NO. did you take a pinhole camera from the security room.

Here's a little bug fix, not everything is fixed.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
The replacement v0.2 will be released on Monday and there are a lot of new things and new tags.

I hope you like it.