weedady

Jun 4, 2017
i encounter 1 bug when i want to report to principal i finish work the image with principal still show even the game is working i tried to go out school but still same that image with principal is still showing

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
i encounter 1 bug when i want to report to principal i finish work the image with principal still show even the game is working i tried to go out school but still same that image with principal is still showing
Did you finish all 6 classes?

I have now play and finish all the classes and then report to the principal I finish the work, everything is fine.

Maybe the bug is somewhere in the number of less than 6 classes. Thanks for finding it, I'll fix it.

Last edited:
Reactions: weedady

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
yes i finished all classes it worked some days but sudennly it blocked that image i will play again tommorow and see if it happen again il make a video or screenshot to show cause now i go work

weedady

Jun 4, 2017
srry for that i didnt look but i think was 5 or 6 day thats why i said ill play again tommorow when i come back from work to report if its something again

Reactions: Zekoslava02

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Zekoslava02 So, you have showed yet again with another game to make me feel anxious for next updates huh, that i already expect but didn't know that was gonna be this soon.

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Is the transformation tag at the top mean for the MC or something, seeing the 7th screenshot has somewhat the same hair color as the MC.