anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Every time I enter the lab it tells me I don't have the key for it but lets me in anyway, then when I have the quest to take the formula, I can't grab anything in there and there's no star. Did I skip some part of the quest to get the key or something?

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Every time I enter the lab it tells me I don't have the key for it but lets me in anyway, then when I have the quest to take the formula, I can't grab anything in there and there's no star. Did I skip some part of the quest to get the key or something?
I know he says he needs a key, it's not a bug that gets into the lab but a small bug around the order. LOL He needs to say first I need a key and then unlock and enter the lab.

for the formula check the painting on the wall.

cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
oh dev, i found a bug, if you use the mind control device on the driver and exit the farm early you don't get tagged as having moved the ufo and can't go back to the driver another day and do what is needed.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
oh dev, i found a bug, if you use the mind control device on the driver and exit the farm early you don't get tagged as having moved the ufo and can't go back to the driver another day and do what is needed.
Thanks for saying about the bug. Did you click on the truck when you came out as a truck driver from the fitness club.

NomadMaster

Nov 4, 2018
Hey creator, noticed that the game skipped a scene to post Alex with potion. so could not finish that quest. It triggered on the morning I was going to get the potion, was a few days past the were the walk through said I can give him the potion. After the scene with Alexandra and Julia it won't let me interact with Alex. The green door on the space ship leaves the player stuck in the wall. Might it be possible to simplify the school day activities? Decent plot so far. Keep up the hard work.

Aug 17, 2017
This is a very interesting game, but I feel like it would work better as a visual novel. That being said I hope you continue making this game a good one.

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
This is a very interesting game, but I feel like it would work better as a visual novel. That being said I hope you continue making this game a good one.
Thank you. The game was supposed to be a visual novel, but I had problems with ren'py so I started making on RPGM

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I work hard on NON-ADULT horror game through Unreal Engine. That's why I slowed down with making the RPG game REPLACEMENT, but I didn't stop making it, I just pay more attention to UE4. I plan to start making an ADULT game but first to finish this one I started because it is easier to make and through it I learn about UE4. I will be releasing demo of this game soon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dxristos1987

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
I cannot seem to find any indication in either direction.

So I will ask about the futa content can it be avoided?

If it can be avoided I will be happy to try this game.

Best of luck dev

Zekoslava02

Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I cannot seem to find any indication in either direction.

So I will ask about the futa content can it be avoided?

If it can be avoided I will be happy to try this game.

Best of luck dev
He has an open to avoid, but it is not in the game yet. But futa will only be a couple of days and then it goes back to the old look. After the strip club and the church.

I concentrate on one path first.