3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 25, 2017
I love his games. They're so messed up but in such a fantastical way my brain doesn't even link to all the problematic stuff. He's truly fucked up in the head but the good kind of fucked up I think.

Reactions: gamiat

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Could someone put a new download with the whole game? I have tried all the links and they all appear without data folder and when I try to execute nothing happens. I'm sorry for my English

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I really hope that the developer will continue Survivor Kate. While I like Surivor Sarah, I think Kate's model is way hotter.

Reactions: favordout

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
If anyone has been aware, the dev has posted on his blog afte 2 years of absence. This the new site where it will develop new games so if you can help by following and later on supporting then it'll be continuing this amazing/freaky games that we all like.
That or buy some of the games like this one in Dlsite so he can continue with the games, he's working on Sarah Survivor 2 after many years in limbo. :D (y)

Reactions: BeccaBoo

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I guess Sarah 2 will be similar to Sarah part 1: not much guro, rape and humiliation.
If you like the Green Shadow, did you also play "Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation" (some nice humiliation, rape and gore included ^^ )
Some added Corruption in any of them?. Or Know any similar games where the Heroine can become Corrupt?

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Some added Corruption in any of them?. Or Know any similar games where the Heroine can become Corrupt?
hehe, I was mistaken. Sarah 2 part 1 (the farm) has a lot of degrading material (extremely degrading)!

And I don't know any games that are similar to the ones of Combin Ation.

Agent Alona - The Japanese Investigation is another awesome game from Combin.

But, if you like to have some suggestions ...

Fashion Business is a game about degradation and corruption of a very powerful (and extremely bitchy!) woman. (My favourite game for some time now).

The games of Pyorgara featuring corruption and degradation as main theme.
E.g. Soldier's life

The lawyer features this, too.

Manila Shaw is a game about corrupting a female police officer.

At the moment, I rediscovered Time Loop Hunter .... a unique game ("Groundhog Day" as a game with an evil mc xD ).
It's not really about corruption, but almost every female character (many of them proud, strong, dominant) getting manipulated into sex or straightly raped by mc. I recommend using the walkthrough, if you don't have some weeks to try all combinations of decisions within the time loop ;)

And if you're interested in plain corruption games ... well, almost all of the sandbox games here have the plot "guy meets women from family or elsewhere and corrupts them to have sex". But I take it your are interested in corrupting powerful women, not straight bimbos xD

Reactions: sebbu and JaszMan
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes