3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I've played this game until the end with 'all ears up' just like other games with the style. Combin keeps the quality but he also keeps the intriguing 'gory' and 'scatty' themes. There isnt a 'Disable scat' trigger. You can avoid the public restroom scat scene but not the others (that's triggered if you 'keep' with your bowels full by not using this toilet). I wont make a full review here (there is a tab for that above this thread header), but I'll give some insights.

This game is VERY LINEAR. You have to go to A, then B, then C, then D..... I REALLY MISSED more SIDE scenes. You know, sub quests, or even a 'quick talk' with a stranger that triggered a butt slap, or a boob groping, BATH scenes, MIRROR scenes (when we could see her clothed/nude frontal and backside), and other embarrassing scenes. I also missed exhibition and more 'ENF' (embarrassed nude female) scenes, like Agent Alona and Survivor Sarah.

BUG: I noticed that, when Sarah enters in the boss office (Accounting owner), after the 'panties' quick scene, if you enter there, only the owner is there (Sarah 'disappeared').

I noticed that Combin only made 10 save slots. You can surely rename it to 11 (a kind of hack) but you cant select it. Only from 1 to 10. What I do in these cases is making zipped files of all my 10 saves, then I overwrite new ones back from 1 again.

I HATED the 'Disappointed' ending! It suddenly happens after the accounting scene and then, GAME OVER! It's a pity that you cant use other 'exit door' to avoid it. Benny just catches you in that back alley! As you dont have a way to increase Ethics (say, by doing 'good' things in the city), and AS this scene DONT rely with Ethics anyway (but the events below), you have to use a save editor (like Froggus Save Editor, you can find it here in F95 or by goggling it), then load the saved file (say, Save3.rxdata), then go to Advanced, then click in Edit Switches and Variables, and then go to Variables tab. You have to change one or more of the below to 'FALSE' (remove the tick):
[x] Restaurant flashed boobs
[x] Grocery Store Flash
[x] Homeless Man Handjob
[x] Karaoke Sing a Song
[x] Drug Dealer Request
[x] Art Model Request
[x] Fruit Play Finished
[x] Kid Cow Game
[x] Sex Machine video Finished
[x] Office Sex Finished

Finally, I noticed from the 'unlocked save' (with all endings) that ending 4 and ending 5 is almost the same....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. Nice game overall.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably can with the RpgMakerSaveEdit should also be able to edit health def and attack.

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Saveedit online or rpg save editor. I can’t access to my pc right now. Try to find here or use google
Tried on saveedit online but only Variable Showing
So Many Variable
What To Increase
What to Decrease i Don't Know
I already used that Website to Cheat many Games Normal rpg Game showing For Increase Health And Mana
( Hp/Tp Something like that )
But in this game not showing

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes