3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Downloaded it, played it a little.. ancient rpgmaker, no run no mouse walksimulator, story is crappy at best. Extracted it to check the cgi. This is the worst combin ation game by far he ever completed. I don't know what took him more than a year to complete this or he was on a 10 month hiatus only to work on this for 2 months max but this is just waste of disk space.

Last edited:
Reactions: ASLPro3D

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
np with keyboard (no mouse support)... but is it a way to make it full screen?? cant see shit lol....

Delmach

Oct 3, 2017
np with keyboard (no mouse support)... but is it a way to make it full screen?? cant see shit lol....
Alt + Enter helps, that combination works with nearly every RPGmaker and is also a regular windows combination, normally switches between windowed and full screen in many other programs.

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
The first time I got into RPG sex games was through dl combination's games. I think it was Sarah survive. It was a good game (except that shit all over the floor fetish). After that, I've followed him more and played Agent Alona which was a nice game too.
But man, What is this?
The whole game is about hey I'm a reporter, I need information, oops you wanna fuck, oh gush alright. And the other guy is filming her ass the whole time.
And this game has taken a whole year to be created? Jeez.
Sorry Combination, but this game has less value than the shits you render out of Sarah's ass.

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
alt & E doesnt work..... anybody know how to make the game to be FULL SCREEN??????

Last edited:

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
okay------ alt&Enter works....... what can i say... i dont belong to people who complain.... but your game is like commodore 64 in the 80s...... come on man..... no mouse..... no settings for even full screen.... not to mention bad graphics and even her boss.... not even a face?????? And MC lol, nice face, but her nipples????? like an inch high???? fuckin kiddin me????? :D sorry... im out.... wake up man... you do remember that we have like 2018???? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
Open start menu, type "magnifier"
That will open a windows system application (it is part of window's ease of use utilities.)

Anyway, I found magnifier to works best for these old RPGMaker games. Since using alt+enter to enter a tiny resolution full screen is janky with modern video cards and multiple displays.

merdec

Sep 26, 2016
Idiotic game, in the first game about Sarah it was interesting to play, but this is just a misery when you think to spend this fool on the plot sending all perverts to hell by the author puts a pig and decides everything for you, given what kind of crap happens in this game I will not even try anymore his next creations, and of course the author again imposes his love of shit on players.

Reactions: cnutboy69

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Idiotic game, in the first game about Sarah it was interesting to play, but this is just a misery when you think to spend this fool on the plot sending all perverts to hell by the author puts a pig and decides everything for you, given what kind of crap happens in this game I will not even try anymore his next creations, and of course the author again imposes his love of shit on players.
Well, to be fair: almost all sex content can be avoided and the scat one is completely optional ^^

btw, I don't share your opinion about this game, but your love for Doctor Who <3

Reactions: Kuron
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes