leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I downloaded latest one and gets this
"RGSS102E.dll could not be found"
what should I do?

Reactions: Rebeldad

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
This has to be this devs most low effort game. Literally walking to npcs on a map that doesn't make any sense to unlock scenes.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
got a missing rgss102e.dll message... And I'm not willing to buy rpgmaker xp
so, this game is not for me

Reactions: tayser100

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
still can't see gallery room . i pass this one
Does the recall room actually work? Once I get in there, nothing happens.
Hi folks!
Share changelog for 0.98 version please
It's posted in the previous page, it's not like the thread is hundreds of pages long, and also explicitly states that the CG Room is not functional.

got a missing rgss102e.dll message... And I'm not willing to buy rpgmaker xp
so, this game is not for me
You don't need to buy anything, Run-time Packages are free - . You only pay if you want the editor to make your own stuff.

Reactions: tayser100

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I downloaded latest one and gets this
"RGSS102E.dll could not be found"
what should I do?
You don't need to buy anything, Run-time Packages are free - . You only pay if you want the editor to make your own stuff.
rgss102e.dll is also not the latest version of that dll. The dev, Combin Ation, is known for using some outdated version of RPG Maker XP.

If you download the latest RPG Maker XP Runtime Package, you may still get this error.

The fix it, open game.ini file in any text editor, and change text "rgss102e.dll" to "rgss104e.dll"

RGSS 1.04 is the latest version, and it is included in the latest Runtime package, instead of v1.02.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
rgss102e.dll is also not the latest version of that dll. The dev, Combin Ation, is known for using some outdated version of RPG Maker XP.

If you download the latest RPG Maker XP Runtime Package, you may still get this error.

The fix it, open game.ini file in any text editor, and change text "rgss102e.dll" to "rgss104e.dll"

RGSS 1.04 is the latest version, and it is included in the latest Runtime package, instead of v1.02.
It's working. Thanks

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
i have a problem with the game, some one know about the APPCRASH error?
i have these issue in a lot of programs, but the most of them i could solved executting the program with win7 compatibility, but this game even with this solution doesnt work

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Anybody knows where the god dang accounting firm is located?? This game sucks when its about giving directions.

monkeymmm

Dec 27, 2017
Anybody knows where the god dang accounting firm is located?? This game sucks when its about giving directions.
located at the far down left corner
under the bar
you need to go though the bar to reach it

the accouting firm actually is the beginning of the Survivor Sarah

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I followed full corruption path, and ended getting the "disappointment end" with the camera guy, also, despite being on the CG room, i can´t watch the scenes, nothing happens, anyone knows how i can avoid/fix this please?

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
part of Developer post : "Really really sorry that I have to release this version today as I will be away from home for some matter in coming days and thing is in a hurry... But all the events for Reporter Kate is added in this update and you can finish all events and endings and I have tested that.

It is only the very last location of the game that I haven't made the final checking and adjustments(but you can go through and finish the game and replay it just fine) and also the CG replay room(you will collect the event triggered in game but can't replay them yet. Your save can be moved to the finished version just fine)."

Tl;dr = wait for update

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes