3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Sendpuzzles

Sep 24, 2018
Hey there,
I'm playing the final release of this game but got stuckked how to go and where to go after sex shop,
also I'm losing to much HP fighting drug addicts,
any reply please...

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I don't think we can get something as good as Agent Alona. This was entertaining at the least...sort of

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I don't think we can get something as good as Agent Alona. This was entertaining at the least...sort of
Yeah, Alona was great. But I also enjoyed the green mask very much. Let's hope for the best for Alona Missions and maybe Elemental Witch Laura will become something awesome in a year or two :D

george k

Dec 6, 2018
Greetings people.I like Combin ations games very much.This one was too much straight forward indeed.His mistake is, he focus of creating 3-4 games all together.I have high hopes for the next one, sarah in the village.
My best one was green shadow.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Greetings people.I like Combin ations games very much.This one was too much straight forward indeed.His mistake is, he focus of creating 3-4 games all together.I have high hopes for the next one, sarah in the village.
My best one was green shadow.
I guess Sarah 2 will be similar to Sarah part 1: not much guro, rape and humiliation.
If you like the Green Shadow, did you also play "Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation" (some nice humiliation, rape and gore included ^^ )

Reactions: george k

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I guess Sarah 2 will be similar to Sarah part 1: not much guro, rape and humiliation.
If you like the Green Shadow, did you also play "Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation" (some nice humiliation, rape and gore included ^^ )
When you guys say Sarah In The Village and Sarah 2 are you referring to Survivor Sarah 2, or is this a new game Combin is currently working on? Also what's this "TK" post he has over on his Patreon? New game?

george k

Dec 6, 2018
I hope it will have more rape and humiliation as the creator loves those fetish.He starts add guro also (reporter kate first ending)
but my hopes are it will not be heavy.Combin sayed in the past that game overs (loose battles) will be avoided in Survivor Sara 2 Chapter 2.I played Agent Alona and was great too (depth in story,with many different paths)
Just Superheroine Rachel was closer to my taste of woman :p

When you guys say Sarah In The Village and Sarah 2 are you referring to Survivor Sarah 2, or is this a new game Combin is currently working on? Also what's this "TK" post he has over on his Patreon? New game?
My mistake friend. Its Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2.
I don't know what TK is,i believe there is also Masked Superheroine : The Elemental Witch Laura ver0.01 back at february

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I hope it will have more rape and humiliation as the creator loves those fetish.He starts add guro also (reporter kate first ending)
but my hopes are it will not be heavy.Combin sayed in the past that game overs (loose battles) will be avoided in Survivor Sara 2 Chapter 2.I played Agent Alona and was great too (depth in story,with many different paths)
Just Superheroine Rachel was closer to my taste of woman :p

My mistake friend. Its Survivor Sarah 2 Chapter 2.
I don't know what TK is,i believe there is also Masked Superheroine : The Elemental Witch Laura ver0.01 back at february
No problem :) Was just confused a little is all, thanks. Ive actually been looking forward to updates on Elemental Witch Laura, I really wish Combin would prioritize that game next instead of starting work on new ones :( Hopefully "TK" isn't another new game he's starting on.

george k

Dec 6, 2018
No problem :) Was just confused a little is all, thanks. Ive actually been looking forward to updates on Elemental Witch Laura, I really wish Combin would prioritize that game next instead of starting work on new ones :( Hopefully "TK" isn't another new game he's starting on.
I know for sure that Survivor Sarah 2 will be ready next. (in the past, combin sayed that reporter kate will be released just before sarah 2)
And Agent Alona-Missions,World of Equalem are after (so far). I'm also interest of Witch Laura,but we 'll have to wait a couple of years....

A quick question : Does ethics have to do anything with the endings (reporter kate game)?

Reactions: Mahgni Mada

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
I know for sure that Survivor Sarah 2 will be ready next. (in the past, combin sayed that reporter kate will be released just before sarah 2)
And Agent Alona-Missions,World of Equalem are after (so far). I'm also interest of Witch Laura,but we 'll have to wait a couple of years....
Yeah, I hope he catches up with his games soon. Just had another look at his Patreon post about "TK" and noticed the "Ver 0.01" next to it so it must be another new game he's starting up..... yeah.....

A quick question : Does ethics have to do anything with the endings (reporter kate game)?
I'm not sure, sorry. Haven't had time to play the newest content as of yet :p

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Pretty good for a combination game, better than both sarah's and green shadow but of course worse than Alona. But i think that most hardcore ending should be the second one because gangbang require more "sluttiness" than having dildo in both ass and pussy xD

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Game just crashes on opening. No error message or anything. Dont have any issues with Breath of Fire and Iron or any other XP game except LOQO Origins. Both of which have DLs missing dlls. I downloaded the dll from the link above and it didn't fix the instant crash.

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes