Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I appreciate the thought :)

I've looked into itch.io and I would have to setup Tax stuff and the lot.
And with me offering this game for free and accepting only the occasional donation, I think it's not worth my while to go through such lengths (as well as having my personal data going online to a site I don't know is giving me the heebeegeebee's).

So if it's ok with you, support me mentally ;)
Then I'll continue tossing pretty words at you instead ^ . ^

I can tell you that when you release your next update my hyper-weapon will become red-hot!!

Reactions: DrSmith

Mzzznr

Mar 23, 2019
Well, because the first reactions were not too cheerful, I went on looking.
I returned to the 1st hair I created (and Boom and I liked better) and went searching for a new set of Honey Studio. I had to because the instance of HSS I used for this hair kept messing up the makeup for all characters and the other instance of HSS, that I used for the current version of RiC, didn't have that hair mod implemented and I couldn't find the mod to add it myself.
After some searching I found a new instance of HSS, similar to the one I am using and installed it.
Trying out the new hair as well some makeup, looked promising. After some further testing I think I can use this version of HSS and the new hair.
What do you think? View attachment 274384
this one is really good :eek:
i definitely prefer this one :love:
less slutty , more mature & innocent but with a touch of lust in the eyes , so yeah i love this version ;)

Reactions: xAshard

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
Hello, I'm new. Just played the game for a bit (awesome btw, animation is good which is refreshing, could do with sound but I won't complain} and thought I'd come ask about updates. I see it's a 'will be done when it's done' kind of thing and I understand, we all have lives and can't just sit around making sex games all day lol. My question is in the next update will we finally have a chance to do stuff with the twins? Cause tbh I'm not really into the whole incest thing. I can get past it if the girls are cute and they are, but still.

Reactions: DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Hello, I'm new. Just played the game for a bit (awesome btw, animation is good which is refreshing, could do with sound but I won't complain} and thought I'd come ask about updates. I see it's a 'will be done when it's done' kind of thing and I understand, we all have lives and can't just sit around making sex games all day lol. My question is in the next update will we finally have a chance to do stuff with the twins? Cause tbh I'm not really into the whole incest thing. I can get past it if the girls are cute and they are, but still.
I like your liking the game :)
Alas, the Twins are 'on hold' so there will be little new content for them. And to make matters worse, this update is focussed on Sarah and Chloe.
I hope you still can enjoy it ;)

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I like your liking the game :)
Alas, the Twins are 'on hold' so there will be little new content for them. And to make matters worse, this update is focussed on Sarah and Chloe.
I hope you still can enjoy it ;)
Ah, okay. Thanks for taking the time to reply, it means a lot. It's all good by the way I may not be into the whole incest thing, but I can just shove it to the back of my mind for Chloe lol. Will definitely continue enjoying the game too. Have a good day!

Reactions: waffel and DrSmith

DrSmith

Just loves....
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2017
Ah, okay. Thanks for taking the time to reply, it means a lot. It's all good by the way I may not be into the whole incest thing, but I can just shove it to the back of my mind for Chloe lol. Will definitely continue enjoying the game too. Have a good day!
Because new releases are taking me so long, I want to be as responsive in this thread as I can be. I feel like all the fans deserve that at least.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@DrSmith So to find motivation and inspiration for the game, you better start 'corrupting' your girlfriend, and perhaps also some of your lady friends, you can tell us the process through Easter-eggs in the game!! :D ... wait... this sounds awfully familiar! 0o'

Reactions: Mzzznr and JJsworld
4.00 star(s) 12 Votes