Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
not trying to be a dick but J..D and I have explained 100 times I even added something to the op to tell people so please read before asking again also thanks for posting those bloodyface

Reactions: BloodyFace

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
To the poopers. We have good news and bad news. The good news is me. Hi. I'll be creating new contents for the game along with Fallen Angel Productions and Apina.

There are two bad news. First off, it'll be a few months before I can work on this 100%. I got other projects going at the moment but those should not take me as long as this beloved game has taken.

The second bad news is... A lot of these images has to be remade. So by my estimate, that'd be another 2 months or so before the images are remade.

The girls are going to be changed but hopefully, it will not be too displeasing as I am trying to keep the same as the original. Unfortunately, the maps that HS1 has isn't in HS2 currently. So I had to do things a little more different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
To the poopers. We have good news and bad news. The good news is me. Hi. I'll be creating new contents for the game along with Fallen Angel Productions and Apina.

There are two bad news. First off, it'll be a few months before I can work on this 100%. I got other projects going at the moment but those should not take me as long as this beloved game has taken.

The second bad news is... A lot of these images has to be remade. So by my estimate, that'd be another 2 months or so before the images are remade.

The girls are going to be changed but hopefully, it will not be too displeasing as I am trying to keep the same as the original. Unfortunately, the maps that HS1 has isn't in HS2 currently. So I had to do things a little more different.

Remake looks pretty nice, maybe could some adjustments to the arm/forearm scaling, and maybe skintone (also thanks for getting rid of the spooky ultrahand)
Looks promising

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Looks very nice, although maybe making her skin tone a little bit more like the original and not so pale would be nicer.
Also, genuine question here; how do you get the sister naked in the kitchen? As far as I remember, the last stage was with her in short hair and a towel wrapped around her torso, and the previous one was with the mesh blue thing and the skirt part curled up so her butt is exposed.

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020

I'm glad this game came back! This is one of the first games that I played on this site alongside Sweet Affection. The remake looks really good, looking forward to the corruption and transformation.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Remake looks pretty nice, maybe could some adjustments to the arm/forearm scaling, and maybe skintone (also thanks for getting rid of the spooky ultrahand)
Looks promising
Yup. I can see it needs some skin tone fix. Will take care of that. (That spooky ultrahand is one of the reason I wanted to remake the images haha)

Looks very nice, although maybe making her skin tone a little bit more like the original and not so pale would be nicer.
Also, genuine question here; how do you get the sister naked in the kitchen? As far as I remember, the last stage was with her in short hair and a towel wrapped around her torso, and the previous one was with the mesh blue thing and the skirt part curled up so her butt is exposed.
Yeah, skin tone definitely needs to get fix. Sadly, I haven't played the game yet but I'm going to as I need to know their personalities to match the visual (I'm the Artist of the game, Fallen is the Writer, and Alpina is the Coder). Though, the skirt part sounds really arousing. o_o

I'm glad this game came back! This is one of the first games that I played on this site alongside Sweet Affection. The remake looks really good, looking forward to the corruption and transformation.

Glad you like it, mate!

Will the remake have ntr in it?, asking since most if not all of you're other games are ntr focused
From my understanding of what Fallen Angel Productions told me, there won't be any NTR in this game. That said, take this information with a grain of salt. NTR doesn't bug me like it does for some of y'all(Just not my kink). Though, I have a feeling if NTR does get involved, it'd be completely optional. This is just my opinion. We do need to get to talking about the plan for the future releases so it doesn't feel like we're tricking anyone. I'm definitely not going to lie about that. Lol.

So stay tuned, folks. For those of you who might be worried, I don't plan on leaving this game and won't give it up even at the cost of me life. I'll be helping Fallen Angel Productions and Apina to make sure this good game gets the ending it deserves and hopefully for you fellow horny perverts to feel satisfied. Take care, y'all!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yup. I can see it needs some skin tone fix. Will take care of that. (That spooky ultrahand is one of the reason I wanted to remake the images haha)

Yeah, skin tone definitely needs to get fix. Sadly, I haven't played the game yet but I'm going to as I need to know their personalities to match the visual (I'm the Artist of the game, Fallen is the Writer, and Alpina is the Coder). Though, the skirt part sounds really arousing. o_o

Glad you like it, mate!

From my understanding of what Fallen Angel Productions told me, there won't be any NTR in this game. That said, take this information with a grain of salt. NTR doesn't bug me like it does for some of y'all(Just not my kink). Though, I have a feeling if NTR does get involved, it'd be completely optional. This is just my opinion. We do need to get to talking about the plan for the future releases so it doesn't feel like we're tricking anyone. I'm definitely not going to lie about that. Lol.

So stay tuned, folks. For those of you who might be worried, I don't plan on leaving this game and won't give it up even at the cost of me life. I'll be helping Fallen Angel Productions and Apina to make sure this good game gets the ending it deserves and hopefully for you fellow horny perverts to feel satisfied. Take care, y'all!
Oh, mate, if you didn't play it, let me not spoil anymore; we all know how the surprise factor can be key in the arousal.
Regarding NTR, I'd love for it to be there. Even if it's optional. I mean, the women already dress much sluttier in public, and the game is called 'Research into Corruption', right? So it makes sense to corrupt them to the point where they'd be ok with having intercourse with others. Still, no rage from me if it doesn't end up making it into the game; I'm happy enough that it's finally gonna be worked on.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Hopefully Fallen Angel Productions will be smarter than to add ntr into the game even if it's optional, im not bothered by it i am just going to skip the game all together if it happens, i already avoid every other game by this dev anyhow since his ntr is to much in each of the games he does and the so called "optional" he does, isen't done well and it needs alot of work, because if you aren't a ntr fan you can't play them at all, because the ntr is in you're face all the times, you need to grind an extreme amount as well constantly watch each dialogue like a hawk in order to avoid the ntr and at that point you just avoid the game, because it becomes clear that the devs wants go full ntr.

I was a huge fan of this game, but i am not a fan of Fallen Angel Productions.

Oh, mate, if you didn't play it, let me not spoil anymore; we all know how the surprise factor can be key in the arousal.
Regarding NTR, I'd love for it to be there. Even if it's optional. I mean, the women already dress much sluttier in public, and the game is called 'Research into Corruption', right? So it makes sense to corrupt them to the point where they'd be ok with having intercourse with others. Still, no rage from me if it doesn't end up making it into the game; I'm happy enough that it's finally gonna be worked on.
For me personally i will skip the game if it contains ntr even if it's optional. Thas is mainly due to all games i have played that had ntr as optional had to long update periods aswell as really mediocre content when each of the updates was released, because the devs coulden't handle working on two routes at the same time and i have never seen it work in any game. Expect a huge amount of rage and backlash if Fallen Angel Productions for some reason decides to add ntr, i can guarantee that, but he will probaly not care at all, because he didn't care at all about one of his other games which was called cumming home and he screwed over his fans with that one by adding unavoidable ntr, they they say it is avoidable but it really isen't. Honestly he should really have made a new game instead of screwing over his none-ntr fan base but decide to go that route.

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Hopefully Fallen Angel Productions will be smarter than to add ntr into the game even if it's optional, im not bothered by it i am just going to skip the game all together if it happens, i already avoid every other game by this dev anyhow since his ntr is to much in each of the games he does and the so called "optional" he does, isen't done well and it needs alot of work, because if you aren't a ntr fan you can't play them at all, because the ntr is in you're face all the times, you need to grind an extreme amount as well constantly watch each dialogue like a hawk in order to avoid the ntr and at that point you just avoid the game, because it becomes clear that the devs wants go full ntr.

I was a huge fan of this game, but i am not a fan of Fallen Angel Productions.

For me personally i will skip the game if it contains ntr even if it's optional. Thas is mainly due to all games i have played that had ntr as optional had to long update periods aswell as really mediocre content when each of the updates was released, because the devs coulden't handle working on two routes at the same time and i have never seen it work in any game. Expect a huge amount of rage and backlash if Fallen Angel Productions for some reason decides to add ntr, i can guarantee that, but he will probaly not care at all, because he didn't care at all about one of his other games which was called cumming home and he screwed over his fans with that one by adding unavoidable ntr, they they say it is avoidable but it really isen't. Honestly he should really have made a new game instead of screwing over his none-ntr fan base but decide to go that route.
no this game never will have ntr in it those other games you are talking about I don't help with writing the ntr scenes I'm not a fan of ntr so I can't write good so no the game isn't having ntr in it mc will get all the girls

Randeza

May 16, 2018
no this game never will have ntr in it those other games you are talking about I don't help with writing the ntr scenes I'm not a fan of ntr so I can't write good so no the game isn't having ntr in it mc will get all the girls
That is good to know, hopefully ntr will never happen in this game but after what happened to cumming home i am extremely sceptical. Don't get me wrong i was a huge fan of Djinn and Cumming Home but then that "reboot" happened and well i longer was a fan, which is why i am very sceptical when i hear the word reboot.

I will try this game after the reboot.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
That is good to know, hopefully ntr will never happen in this game but after what happened to cumming home i am extremely sceptical. Don't get me wrong i was a huge fan of Djinn and Cumming Home but then that "reboot" happened and well i longer was a fan, which is why i am very sceptical when i hear the word reboot.

I will try this game after the reboot.
ntr will never be in RIC

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
This would be soo good really.So many games miss out on that aspect, superpowered and a few others do it right. idk why you want a coruption game where the girls aren't fully corrupted nymphos. so many games could of had this but people moan about it to much here, really sad used find games like that back in day.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
When are people going to give up hope this game will ever be finished. It's been like how long A Year ? Two years since Mr fallen angel productions has taken over? And believe me, nothing or little has been done. I don't get why he even took over the project. He can't do anything himself. He has to hire a whole team to finish his work from ideas, To dialogue To planning To programming everything. And even that doesn't really seem to work. It's sad I really liked this game. Just put it on abandon and be done with it.

Or maybe another person can pick it up like I seen some people say in this thread. Mr fallen angel productions has never finished anything on his own.
Oi. Fallen Angel Productions does more than you think. Plus, he's the guy that gets people together. He also does other things, of which I'm not sure I'm allowed to talk about. But the wait is over in a few months.

Game is definitely not going to be put on abandoned. I'm working on it. Did you not read my post a few comments up?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
This would be soo good really.So many games miss out on that aspect, superpowered and a few others do it right. idk why you want a coruption game where the girls aren't fully corrupted nymphos. so many games could of had this but people moan about it to much here, really sad used find games like that back in day.
I completely agree. I think that good, proper corruption, has to at least contemplate the idea of the girls being with characters other than the MC. Not out of a cuckold kink, but out of a corruption one. I enjoyed Superpowered for it's take on that, although the game is nigh unplayable without cheats, and it also lacks a gallery, which makes revisiting certain scenes or mid stages pretty frustrating. Akabur also played this pretty nicely with Witch and Princess Trainer. Still, I wish luck on the guys doing RiC and for their non-NTR corruption to go as deviantly far as they can realistically push it. Maybe earning money by convincing the women to open up OF accounts that are very mild at the beginning but start becoming wilder with corruption, and then you start appearing in their videos? Or fucking in public, having the girls actively writing messages to you and sending you nudes and stuff like that. You know, some exhibitionism and a more proactive approach from the females would be absolutely great in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
As it should be. NTR or sharing Girls with other Dudes shouldn't be in this Game at all.

I don't know why slexywexy and leathermax still bugs here with NTR / Sharing Content. Not every Corruption Game needs it, they should respect that.
Bruh. You talk as if this had been a long discussion with plenty back and forth. If it's not gonna be there, then that's ok. I like the game as it is, so not much of an issue.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes