Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes

nghuytoan1

Sep 10, 2017
This game is quite interesting and is a good fap material, but there are still a few things I don't like:
1/ completely silent with no sound at all.
2/ there is no video library of mom and sister.
3/ always shows an error as shown in the picture when playing back the character's video.
Probably have to wait for updates to fix those bugs.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Port of research into affection or was it renamed entirely?
I found a backup of vns I never got to play but had downloaded and found research into affection 0.6.10 so I searched found this now I am intrigued....

WalterGrey

Jan 11, 2021
Reseach into Corruption is the original game, then it was abandoned by the original developer (because of Patreon rule changes). The dev then started Research into Affection which was in a similar vein as RiC. As Lupin mentioned it's now renamed Sweet Affection, not sure if that coincides with the new dev or if they are seperate.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
I found a backup of vns I never got to play but had downloaded and found research into affection 0.6.10 so I searched found this now I am intrigued....
Reseach into Corruption is the original game, then it was abandoned by the original developer (because of Patreon rule changes). The dev then started Research into Affection which was in a similar vein as RiC. As Lupin mentioned it's now renamed Sweet Affection, not sure if that coincides with the new dev or if they are seperate.
I have 3 links here with post from J..D made in this very thread.
Everything's explained in those posts. ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

-

Mac:

-

Flojo23

Feb 27, 2020
idk if is a bug or is no added yet but with 300 or 350+ cp, are they cp(idk)? sister afternoon bathroom and night/evening(idk) mom toilet can not be clicked or triggered idk

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
no this game never will have ntr in it those other games you are talking about I don't help with writing the ntr scenes I'm not a fan of ntr so I can't write good so no the game isn't having ntr in it mc will get all the girls
Really? If im remembering correctly arent you partially responsible for the whole Dominion debacle and what it turned into? Something something I loved The Tyrant, and that was the main inspiration for the rework something something. To go from nice simple harem game that the game once was, to what it is now, is not something I would expect from someone whos not a fan of NTR. Its like if I made a game that had zero incest, the decided to rework the game halfway through but add 15 sisters for the mc, then went on to claim, "yeah incest? not really my thing," lol. Like whatever fetish you want and everything, but this strikes as a strange thing to say after seeing that. I guess I could be misinterpreting that, but thats how I remember it sounding. Happy to know this game wont have it though.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
Maybe one can help me.
Once in the past I downloaded a copy of 'Subliminal Corruption' on DVD.
Today I uploaded it on my pc. It should be v.0.22, but one subfoulder says 'v.0.21'.
How I can be definitive, what version it is? The size is 1.93GB; many files are dated 2017, may, 26th
:unsure:
Be carefull: Research into Affection and Sweet Affection use the same savefiles at AppData-foulder. So if you played SA, RiA can produce errors by loading this SA savefiles. ;)

Last edited:

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Still no news? :cry:
abandoned?
Hey, how's the game coming along?
Any news on the update?
is there any update for a new version?
I'm sorry, everyone! This delay is entirely my fault! Fallen isn't on F95 hardly due to... well, whatever reason he has.

I was unable to proceed with Research into Corruption due to my graphic card (One of the fan fell out of it and has been weird ever since, no matter what I do) and I'm currently creating a game called "When Everything's Red". Once I gather up enough money to buy me a decent Graphic Card, I promise y'all I will get straight into work on this one and fix things up.

Fallen had offered me to get a share of this game if he made money through Substar or Patreon or whatever but I had refused because this isn't a game I'm making, it's his. And it's not my original idea, either. Feels like it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth if I simply accepted it.

I sincerely hope you forgive me for this and continue to trust me just a little bit longer, though, I might be asking for too much since I'm not exactly known amongst this group. Just know that this is always on my mind, and I want to get to this ASAP so I can fulfill my promises to everyone.

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
I'm sorry, everyone! This delay is entirely my fault! Fallen isn't on F95 hardly due to... well, whatever reason he has.

I was unable to proceed with Research into Corruption due to my graphic card (One of the fan fell out of it and has been weird ever since, no matter what I do) and I'm currently creating a game called "When Everything's Red". Once I gather up enough money to buy me a decent Graphic Card, I promise y'all I will get straight into work on this one and fix things up.

Fallen had offered me to get a share of this game if he made money through Substar or Patreon or whatever but I had refused because this isn't a game I'm making, it's his. And it's not my original idea, either. Feels like it'd leave a bad taste in my mouth if I simply accepted it.

I sincerely hope you forgive me for this and continue to trust me just a little bit longer, though, I might be asking for too much since I'm not exactly known amongst this group. Just know that this is always on my mind, and I want to get to this ASAP so I can fulfill my promises to everyone.
Thank you for the update, Manny!

I'll try "When Everything's Red" in the meantime :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: MannyTearson92

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019

Holy hell, this game is cursed af.
Still, best of luck with both your current project and this one. I'd try your other game, but I like to wait for them to have more content before I boot it up.
By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how can you work on "When Everything's Red" and not on this one? Is is a key difference on the programs used, or do you do a different part of the job?

• Red Heart

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Holy hell, this game is cursed af.
Still, best of luck with both your current project and this one. I'd try your other game, but I like to wait for them to have more content before I boot it up.
I appreciate it. The game has up to 1300 images and 58 scenes. Well, 55 scenes without the Exclusive. 3 BJ scenes and 2 vagina sex scenes and 1 lesbian scene. More will be added, of course.

By the way, if you don't mind me asking, how can you work on "When Everything's Red" and not on this one? Is is a key difference on the programs used, or do you do a different part of the job?
Has to do with this. I don't want to make money from this game. Sure, it'd probably be like riding a train to get all the pretty money and all that but that don't sit right with me. It's probably weird to some of you but I at least want to do right for myself and for the audiences. If I'm ONLY in it for the money and this doesn't do enough for me, that'd be like I'm looking to milk people of their livings. It's how I feel about it. Rather do this game for free.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I appreciate it. The game has up to 1300 images and 58 scenes. Well, 55 scenes without the Exclusive. 3 BJ scenes and 2 vagina sex scenes and 1 lesbian scene. More will be added, of course.

Has to do with this. I don't want to make money from this game. Sure, it'd probably be like riding a train to get all the pretty money and all that but that don't sit right with me. It's probably weird to some of you but I at least want to do right for myself and for the audiences. If I'm ONLY in it for the money and this doesn't do enough for me, that'd be like I'm looking to milk people of their livings. It's how I feel about it. Rather do this game for free.
Thanks for the answer, man. Respect.

• Red Heart

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
Is Research into- affection fully on "Affection" or do we have corruption too? If not, you guys have any recommendations? Like when girl becomes a slut and change her hairstyle (Long hair to Mohawk, Short hair etc) Get a tan (or not), get tatoos, Wears Sexy and short clothes etc.

I have played Corruption by Mr. C and the ongoing game Lust Village. Which has almost all these, But it has no haircuts. Moreover, corruption -game is alread-y over. And the Lust villa-ge is slow updates and i have already caught up. I heard of Village Slut transformation. But it is still in early stages right-?- -So it sh-ould have less content.

An-yways, This -had lot of poten-tial-. Will this continue or abandon? I saw that the last upda-te is on april. -Which is when I downloaded the Renpy version.

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes