Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: Everyone now is not even criticizing, but just asking for some changes, and from what I can see will be added, we know that the game is still being done, and if we ask for something it is because we like the game a lot.

Reactions: enokard

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
what are files to copy and where to cheat menu?
please, i need a dummy tutorial
thank you

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
For those having issues finding the cheats :

If you have downloaded the 0.4.9f build.
While you're on the Home Overview screen, click on the border above the TV.
It's a hidden cheat menu.
You can add £100
Add 25CP to a selected Character.

This menu is for those that have already played the game and just want to see the new content.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
didnt he chose RPGM because he actually knows how to use it, and not Ren'Py? so to actually get the game out he decided to use what he knew?

or was that some other dev? i cant remember.
How did he learn how to use RPGM I wonder? Most likely, by using it. Which is probably how people learn how to use Ren'Py and others.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Same thing happened to me, you dragged EVERYTHING from the cheat menu. so open RIC's archive and copy over system and tilesets.json into your www and data folder
I also have this problem. After copy this files i still have "now loading" and error of some files.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
there is an issue after going to brothel, i have a black screen issue, and as the game auto save i need to load a previous save to come back to game or black screen will be loaded
only option is to exit the game when there is the black display

i am in v049f full download

Schw

May 26, 2017
I unpacked rpgmvp Files to get the PNG's.
Also the System.json file was not correct. Use the 0.49 file for this.

Here are the missing/all PNG-Files

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For those having issues finding the cheats :

If you have downloaded the 0.4.9f build.
While you're on the Home Overview screen, click on the border above the TV.
It's a hidden cheat menu.
You can add £100
Add 25CP to a selected Character.

This menu is for those that have already played the game and just want to see the new content.
The problem is that when we put the Cheat menu the game in many cases does not open. And was saying that there is an error.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
I also have this problem. After copy this files i still have "now loading" and error of some files.
it solved for me by copying everything but system and tilesets.json except every once in a while i'd get an error where it would fail to load map010

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Just wanted to say I think you're doing good. I remember playing this from the beginning back when you had placeholder events in the sink and bathroom. I like the whole idea of the game, and I love Chloe. Take the time to do it how you want to do it, it's your game. I appreciate the time you've put into it, and I'm looking forward to the future content.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes