Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
J

JoanaStevens

map010.json is missing

edit: now i cant even start the game because i get the error that map010.json is missing

Last edited by a moderator:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Alright, My Friend what we need now is only wait.
ReHi Carlo, are 4-5 month i play this game and it's ever the same maybe worse than first versions. I cant believe there some one that support him...

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
There are cheat but how them works? No txt file, no instruction, no nothing...

Activeslots101

Apr 23, 2017
There are cheat but how them works? No txt file, no instruction, no nothing...
I found it on the upper right side of the screen, hidden haft way between the digital clock and hourglass button. Don't know if this the only one but it all i found.

Yankator

Donor
May 9, 2017
Public full version of v049f is available on Patreon webpage and no error at start

Last edited:

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I found it on the upper right side of the screen, hidden haft way between the digital clock and hourglass button. Don't know if this the only one but it all i found.
It's true and work, tks. It's up the Tv in house map but in the outside frame. It's invisible.

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am having trouble with the cheats file. I have the game downlaoded I copy and past the content of the cheat folder into the game RIC.exe folder but when I go to play it, it come's's up with a loading screen then in yellow it says loading error faild to load: img/systom/IconSet.png.

M

MantisK

Is the Cheat Menu also in the full Version? I clicked around at the boarder above the TV but nothing happens. Copying the patch ofer the full Version ends in the missing image error while loading the game.
Yes, it comes with cheat, but you may miss new content if you skip up. The patch should be removed as it is flawed.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Evening people.

This is going to be somewhat of a big post....

Firstly I'd just like to make a quick comment to those of you....
"voicing your opinions without having the ability to do a little bit of research/understanding"

Instead of posting pointless posts on this thread because let's face it, this tread isn't intended to be a Novel/Book.
Try going to my Patreon page and reading my posts.

This doesn't apply to everyone because a lot of you seem to be capable of this and for that, I thank you for taking the time to do so but when I read comment such as
" How do I access the cheat menu "
" Why is it that you can see mother making tea naked but when you go to dinner she's wearing clothing "

These comments clearly show me you haven't taken the time to look into the reason why/how.
(It's all explained on my page)

So let me make this as clear as I possibly can:
This game is in development
IE: Lots of bugs / Lots of events not making any sense etc etc
If you wish to play a perfectly made game with no bugs and fully flushed out with content then please ask!
I know plenty of games that are no longer in development because they have been compleated.
OR. If you click on the "Tags" on this forum you can actually limit the searches down to "compleated" games.

Regarding content:
I'm currently working on flushing out all the current events on:
(Mother : Sarah / Sister : Chloe) up to corruption level 250.
I'm hoping to get all of this done for the next update.
The game will have a much better flow and things such as Mother making tea naked and then clothed at the dinner scene won't happen.

One thing you all need to realise is that this is my first attempt at making a game.

Mistakes are going to be made, it's not easy when you're learning while you go....
I mean if it was easy then I'd be playing all of the games you guys have made right!

I'll happily accept and reply to criticism but only if that criticism has logic/understanding behind it.

So to wrap this post up.

Those that wish to give me Feedback / Support / logically Constructed Criticism then I thank you.
To those that just want to post negative feedback just to...
well, to be honest, i don't understand the logic behind some of your posts but hell it's a free world go crazy....
I just ask you really think about your posts because those that understand that this game is in the development and understand that it's not going to be 100% perfect are just ignoring your posts, so why even bother making them.

-Boom.

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

Don't wanna.

Fine, you want criticism. The game doesn't run well on my 10-years old laptop. As other comments said, "laggy". It also increases the temperature quite a bit. With the previous build, my laptop reached over 90 degree C. Now it's 70-80 C.

You can blame the age of my laptop, but really, your game is just a slideshow with multiple choice menu. It should not take much to run it. Others also like to blame RPG Maker. But other RPG Maker games from Japanese dev runs smoothly on my laptop. In my opinion, weg devs just lack the skill to properly use RPG Maker.

Uriel

Aug 7, 2016
I am having trouble with the cheats file. I have the game downlaoded I copy and past the content of the cheat folder into the game RIC.exe folder but when I go to play it, it come's's up with a loading screen then in yellow it says loading error faild to load: img/systom/IconSet.png.
Same thing happened to me, you dragged EVERYTHING from the cheat menu. so open RIC's archive and copy over system and tilesets.json into your www and data folder

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Don't wanna.

Fine, you want criticism. The game doesn't run well on my 10-years old laptop. As other comments said, "laggy". It also increases the temperature quite a bit. With the previous build, my laptop reached over 90 degree C. Now it's 70-80 C.

You can blame the age of my laptop, but really, your game is just a slideshow with multiple choice menu. It should not take much to run it. Others also like to blame RPG Maker. But other RPG Maker games from Japanese dev runs smoothly on my laptop. In my opinion, weg devs just lack the skill to properly use RPG Maker.
Fair enough, i'll look into this.

Reactions: seden

jozekljucar

Aug 16, 2016
Evening people.
You are doing a great job, don't worry about people that whine all the time. You had done mistakes but you immediately listened and fixed them.

I believe you have in your hands a true gem and if you continue working on it and responding as fast as you do you will make a diamond :).

Good luck!

Reactions: DragonWrath

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
Evening people.

This is going to be somewhat of a big post....

Firstly I'd just like to make a quick comment to those of you....
"voicing your opinions without having the ability to do a little bit of research/understanding"

Instead of posting pointless posts on this thread because let's face it, this tread isn't intended to be a Novel/Book.

This doesn't apply to everyone because a lot of you seem to be capable of this and for that, I thank you for taking the time to do so but when I read comment such as
" How do I access the cheat menu "
" Why is it that you can see mother making tea naked but when you go to dinner she's wearing clothing "

These comments clearly show me you haven't taken the time to look into the reason why/how.
(It's all explained on my page)

So let me make this as clear as I possibly can:
This game is in development
IE: Lots of bugs / Lots of events not making any sense etc etc
If you wish to play a perfectly made game with no bugs and fully flushed out with content then please ask!
I know plenty of games that are no longer in development because they have been compleated.
OR. If you click on the "Tags" on this forum you can actually limit the searches down to "compleated" games.

Regarding content:
I'm currently working on flushing out all the current events on:
(Mother : Sarah / Sister : Chloe) up to corruption level 250.
I'm hoping to get all of this done for the next update.
The game will have a much better flow and things such as Mother making tea naked and then clothed at the dinner scene won't happen.

One thing you all need to realise is that this is my first attempt at making a game.

Mistakes are going to be made, it's not easy when you're learning while you go....
I mean if it was easy then I'd be playing all of the games you guys have made right!

I'll happily accept and reply to criticism but only if that criticism has logic/understanding behind it.

So to wrap this post up.

Those that wish to give me Feedback / Support / logically Constructed Criticism then I thank you.
To those that just want to post negative feedback just to...
well, to be honest, i don't understand the logic behind some of your posts but hell it's a free world go crazy....
I just ask you really think about your posts because those that understand that this game is in the development and understand that it's not going to be 100% perfect are just ignoring your posts, so why even bother making them.

-Boom.
a lot of people here are getting something for free and then complaining about it. do your thing man as long as you learn from it ^^

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Boomatica,

Big props to you for the cheerleader sequences. Those were really well done. I don't know much about 3D modeling and I've seen the models cut through clothes before, so I know it isn't unique to your work. So, since it seems to be "common", it's not that big of a deal at this stage.

The one concern I have is the unrealistic boob physics. If you could tighten it up to make them bounce considerably less (or maybe provide us a way to adjust some number to make them more or less "bouncy"), that would be really great.

In the rest of the game, I dig the work you've done and the progress you've made, especially the massage scene. I'm looking forward to the rest of the updates for the main house. I think if you were to focus on the main home first and then add other places afterwards, it'll give you a greater sense of accomplishment.

Well done, and thanks for all the work you do.

Peace.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes