Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes
May 31, 2017
Game runs really slow. Renpy is just more suitable for this type of game.
I would guess that some people prefer rpgm because ren'py is obviously python. If they don't know or don't want to know how to code with python, then there are limited options at their disposal. I myself really don't like Python and would never tell someone they need to learn it.

Additionally why is it under "Visual Novels"? The game pretty much follows Lab Rats and Corruption. The thread should also be on the "Games" section.
True, while a game can have a story similar to a visual novel, this particular game is primarily a game with points and un-lockable scenes. There is no real character development. And before someone points it out: that tutor stuff with the sister, as hot as it might be, is not character development: she has no personality.

Edit:
to be clear, i am not saying there's anything wrong with the game as it is, without character development. just calling it what it is: a game.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Build 0.4.9e : Public.
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Events currently in game :
Posted on my P-Page, not sure if posting a link to it is against the rules or not.

Last edited:

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Updated. Hopefully this build fixes all the previous bugs.

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
you can use saves from 45, much better. now if we could just get the dinner progressions so that they are wearing what they should be for their corruption level. the cheerleader stuff is very well done.

Oct 29, 2016
**My thoughts after spending approx 94 seconds playing the .49 built **

"Fantastic build". Saves are not working unless you ve kept your 0.45 built ones. Also , the toilet paper bug - that was dealt with to the next problematic versions , is still here as it was in 0.45.

"Fantastic build".

Upd : after almost 1 hour

No Auntie point system is working. Auntie events are off.
Wardrobe events ( 1 daughter + 1 mom ) work.
Dinner event , same as .45.
Massage mom event , same as .48.
Sex Ed event sis , same as .48.
Brothel event , same as .48.
Wardrobe outfits , one cheerleader available.
TV events , same as .48 for mom.
TV events , same as .45 for sis ( they just watch tv...)

***Toilet event , same as .48 for mom ( i really love the pee scenes i want more ..)***

Toilet event , same as .45 for sis , just get in and she yells at you..
Bath events are the same for both characters.
Spy cams , just the same as .48
I think i ll pass a few versions till this is a real game.
Thanks

Last edited:

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Do NOT download this build, he really fucked up this one, nothing new, just some locations. the events are the ones from .45

Biglove69

May 22, 2017
man this game such mass :FeelsBadMan: , hop get better next update , i am going wait :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Monkey Mon you may be playing the wrong version, atm it's called 4.9 but really it's just the previous patch, 4.5 but with like 2 new scenes from the 4.8 update. Many features are still broken too. Poor dev really screwed the pooch by not having beta testers.

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
Content that was in the first iteration of the game, and not in the current one, aside.... my biggest issue with the game is the source of corruption. In the first game, you had this white noise machine that slowly corrupted everyone who hears it. Ok, plausible at least.
This new version. "Hey sis, let me finish the dishes for you", sister gains corruption. "Hey mom, let me make you some tea", mom gains corruption. Not even plausible in the least.

Also yes, RPGM is a horrible engine for this game.

Gwynn

Oct 20, 2016
The gameplay is point and click at least. It's using the rpgm engine, but isnt a stardard rpgm game (much like the Cohabitation game if you've played that)

May 31, 2017
Content that was in the first iteration of the game, and not in the current one, aside.... my biggest issue with the game is the source of corruption. In the first game, you had this white noise machine that slowly corrupted everyone who hears it. Ok, plausible at least.
This new version. "Hey sis, let me finish the dishes for you", sister gains corruption. "Hey mom, let me make you some tea", mom gains corruption. Not even plausible in the least.

Also yes, RPGM is a horrible engine for this game.
lol. i think he mixes corruption and friendship/closeness into one value. which kindof makes sense .... kindof .... a little.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes