Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
I totally agree with you, but I also think that everyone has to look for a format, that has a great look but is also a lightweight game, because it has games that has already almost 5 gigabytes. For those who don't have MEGA, it's critical.
didnt he chose RPGM because he actually knows how to use it, and not Ren'Py? so to actually get the game out he decided to use what he knew?

or was that some other dev? i cant remember.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
What happened to this game, was starting to get good and now its completely died. Calling this recent update a car crash would be an understatement. I personally think that he needs roll back and forget this update was ever made. Dev has alot of potential and so does this game. DOnt ruin what could be an incredible game

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
That way it takes you a month or more to get very little. We need wait the new version.
Agreed it takes a little while to build up but as there is very little to buy in game once you have $100 a day coming in it soon mounts up . At day 4 week 3 month 1 game time i've bought the 2 cameras + outfit and still got over $6000 .

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
didnt he chose RPGM because he actually knows how to use it, and not Ren'Py? so to actually get the game out he decided to use what he knew?

or was that some other dev? i cant remember.
He chose RPGM, and I know that this works very well in this format, it just needs to decrease the weight of the game. I have MEGA, but who doesn't have it, it is difficult to download.

May 31, 2017
I have MEGA, but who doesn't have it, it is difficult to download.
You continually say this about mega ... i don't have a (payed) account with them either, but i use mega downloader 1.7, which works just fine, and stops that silly limit they give you. why exactly can't YOU use Mega?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Afternoon people.

Current content has already been transferred to the old GUI/Layout of 0.4.5.
Just finishing off the weekend system now.
I have people testing it in a few hours and will be available at some point tomorrow.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone would copy and past this to the next person that asks a question about what's going on as some people seem incapable of reading older post before posting their own.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
I'll also be uploaded the game is parts for those unable to download Mega.mz downloader for files over 1BG.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
You continually say this about mega ... i don't have a (payed) account with them either, but i use mega downloader 1.7, which works just fine, and stops that silly limit they give you. why exactly can't YOU use Mega?
I'm talking about weight of some games that exceeded the gigabytes, and they are very heavy, for those who do not have MEGA it is very difficult to download. Everyone complains about it. Only it.

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
Afternoon people.

I have people testing it in a few hours and will be available at some point tomorrow.

I'd very much appreciate it if someone would copy and past this to the next person that asks a question about what's going on as some people seem incapable of reading older post before posting their own.
Thanks for this update, many devs would just simply ignore the complaints and keep going or take a few months to go back.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
i find this game really, really confusing, i have only tried the 0.4.8 version....
i read somewhere that we can steal the toilet paper, how??? i can barely click on anything on the map

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
in your home, click the toilet. if nobody is in there, you will see the interior of the room. the toilet paper holder on the wall will be orange and you can tamper with it. it's the easiest way to get corruption in this build i'd say. but the older version of the game is better and you should probably wait for the new update.

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
in your home, click the toilet. if nobody is in there, you will see the interior of the room. the toilet paper holder on the wall will be orange and you can tamper with it. it's the easiest way to get corruption in this build i'd say. but the older version of the game is better and you should probably wait for the new update.
i honestly cannot click anything, that is why i am so confused, not just at home but also at the aunt's house as well..... oh yeah, i also can't make the mother and the sister to put on the cheerleader outfit

Update: Never mind, found out what the problem was, apparently it is because i am playing the 0.4.8 version and NOT the 0.4.8B version....... in the 0.4.8B version, i can click the toilet just fine

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
I'm talking about weight of some games that exceeded the gigabytes, and they are very heavy, for those who do not have MEGA it is very difficult to download. Everyone complains about it. Only it.
did you ... read my message? haha. with that tool anyone can exceed the mega daily limit, without having an account. I was asking why else would people not be able to use mega? Is it black-listed in certain countries?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
wann können wir mit einem update rechnen?
If my German is good enough I assume you're asking for when the next update is, so...

Afternoon people.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
did you ... read my message? haha. with that tool anyone can exceed the mega daily limit, without having an account. I was asking why else would people not be able to use mega? Is it black-listed in certain countries?
I'm talking about Filehost that supports weight, not only Mega, Filebox and others, what worries me is just the weight of the games, they all need to do (urgently) something about it without loss of quality. If you look at the sites about games not everyone can download some games if not divided. And I always read and answer what everyone writes to me.:)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes