Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

kare

Aug 5, 2016
Lol, what a mess. I really thought it was a bug with the house. Checked the thread to find out it's a conscious design choice.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Lol, what a mess. I really thought it was a bug with the house. Checked the thread to find out it's a conscious design choice.
The same as me, Dude, this thing is all the insanity I've seen so far in all the game I've played in my entire life, this game is crazy, and Dev is too.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
you know its funny because he quit his job to make this game, then when it was starting to get some real hype he completely changed the way it played and pretty much pissed off everyone who was paying him to make it, i wouldn't be surprised if some of his patrons feel burned and never support him again.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I can't understand, the games that have to be changed for the better, they keep doing it the same way, and the one that was great, Dev does this thing that he calls game. Oh! Please respect our intelligence.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
you know its funny because he quit his job to make this game, then when it was starting to get some real hype he completely changed the way it played and pretty much pissed off everyone who was paying him to make it, i wouldn't be surprised if some of his patrons feel burned and never support him again.
He made a mistake. I tried to tell him to put more continuity in the game. Make all scenes in a corruption level flow together. ie mom makes tea nude then has dinner clothed then take bath return in towel changes in to nightie for massage then sleeps nude. He agreed then went off in this direction. a reverse glory hole brothel where the fuck did that come from???? I feel betrayed but not going to quit yet. Hell it is Mid month to pull now would be silly. But I think his staff will keep fucking the game up.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Well Hello Everyone!
Some real hate going on here in this thread!

Anyway, I tried to register under Boomatica but apparently my name is already taken, i'm insulted!
I know what you're thinking ! Who wants to be Boomatica right now!

Anyway, becuase i can't post links until i make 3 posts, here's what i just posted on Patreon.

Evening People!

First of all, those of you unaware I've changed the link in the linked post. Still the terrible build everyone hates But some control has been restored.

Your voices have been heard!

Starting Monday I'll transfer all the new content onto build 0.4.5. Bringing back the time system, adding the weekend + New app interface. But with the more of the control interactive you all want back from the old build.
I should get this done by Tuesday night now that I plan to do this full time.

As soon as it's done I'll give you all a upload link to download.

I don't apologize for the changes because I learned a lot from doing it and I was brought up to learn from my mistakes.
But I do apologize for the disappointment.

Anyway, i appreciate the feed back, even though some of it was harsh.. i mean very harsh, you guys could have made Satan cry!

All in all, I do listen to my audience and will work on not doing changes like this in the future without serious discussion/demos.

-Boom

ronin42

Mar 5, 2017
So about the new load that you revamped today? Are you going to post it?

here is B
RIC Game + Change Log Updated With Each Build.
Download :
Part 1 :
#!5wtG3aoa!s0zJBs8g7Rs3PWpYgfOeLvdi9TAXO6FIJ63loVVN6JU
Part 2 :
#!AhUVlQ6a!8J5C0E7geAhrugzMa9Ub1pRwA9_vtdbGw2LZSvHUHAs

Last edited:

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
So about the new load that you revamped today? Are you going to post it?

here is B
RIC Game + Change Log Updated With Each Build.
Download :
Part 1 :
#!5wtG3aoa!s0zJBs8g7Rs3PWpYgfOeLvdi9TAXO6FIJ63loVVN6JU
Part 2 :
#!AhUVlQ6a!8J5C0E7geAhrugzMa9Ub1pRwA9_vtdbGw2LZSvHUHAs
It's still the "Shit Build" but restores a little more control back.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Everyone can throw away the version 0.4.8, Boomatica will continue version 0.4.5, finally good news. And it proves that insanity has a cure. :)( Peace.I'm joking);)

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i mean i get what he was trying to do, make the game more dynamic, but from the beginning people had alot of control over what they did and where they went, and then it got taken away, if you really like that style boom, you can always keep it for another game you could make later after you finish this one.

so like you said, learn from your mistakes and carry on.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i mean i get what he was trying to do, make the game more dynamic,
sorry but it is just a roullete , i don't know what you mean with "dynamic"

i have just d/l the previous ver to see the "old gameplay"

with the "new" ver i had for example to wait 2 weeks to see the "massage" screen because the game it self decides which screen wants to show :))
with the old i just went at mom's room at night (well don't remember hour)

this is not dynamic , it's exactly a random "static" game, just like playing a slot machine

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
sorry but it is just a roullete , i don't know what you mean with "dynamic"

i have just d/l the previous ver to see the "old gameplay"

with the "new" ver i had for example to wait 2 weeks to see the "massage" screen because the game it self decides which screen wants to show :))
with the old i just went at mom's room at night (well don't remember hour)

this is not dynamic , it's exactly a random "static" game, just like playing a slot machine
But with a Slot you some times win. I played for 3 hours and no new content. The video are on file but nothing. the massage is received in steps but after 3 hours I only did 4 massages. You can buy clothes but when you go to put them on the Mom it said mother needs to be in the house.
In many game the developer can control the ratio for random events. I mentioned this to Boom. I dont know if he got it or not.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
But with a Slot you some times win. I played for 3 hours and no new content. The video are on file but nothing. the massage is received in steps but after 3 hours I only did 4 massages. You can buy clothes but when you go to put them on the Mom it said mother needs to be in the house.
In many game the developer can control the ratio for random events. I mentioned this to Boom. I dont know if he got it or not.
The acess the Cheerleader events.
Click on the wardrobe app and play the events for selected character :
--- Cheerleader outfit Scene 1 (With animation) (100 >)
--- Cheerleader outfit Scene 2 (With animation) (200 >)
--- Cheerleader outfit Scene 3 (With animation) (300 >)

There is also a Sister event = IE Handjob.
And a Mother massage event = IE make her orgasm.
These 2 are through the event lines.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
no you can't access them :)
you always get a "sister needs to be home" and that's it

(that was with the "original" new ver , with the edited one don't know if it's ok, the are no char heads in this one)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I threw away, the version, in just five minutes that I'm playing. but as in all good stories, at least this game is going in a positive way, I hope.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
so does anyone else think threetees is pissed at this game cause they tossed his shity mouse pointer?

when the dev decided to remake the game he was rah rah boy but now not so much and seriously it was a fucking stupid pointer.

and now he keeps bitching about the new "crew" developing the game
I think he's just disappointed like everyone else is. Also avoid attacking other people in the thread, that is in no way constructive and only serves to further instigate. This update was an epic failure, not even a little one, I am not sure boomatica has beta testers (it certainly seems like he does not) if anyone wants to be helpful, see about becoming one of his beta testers, would be where to start.

Last edited:
Reactions: muttdoggy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The dev of this game needs to just junk RPGM and convert it to Ren'Py, it would make this style of game so much easier and it would look nicer.
I agree. He said previously the reason why he went with the new version was because he wanted random events to keep things interesting (and who can blame him? I'm getting a bit tired myself of the routine of the standard schedules), but due to the limitations of RPGM he couldn't do it per hour so he had to chop it up in blocks. I'm sure he'll be able to do what he originally wanted to do in Ren'Py, which will make it a better game. Sure, people will still say it's a lottery, but adding some interesting events in the mix will keep it fresh. It's not the plan that's at fault, it's the execution.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes