Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
the problem is not what he wanted or what he actually did
the problem is that probably he didn't check it (with a new game) or worse , he didn't find any problem/s :)))))

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Beta testers are not hard to find and most would agree to help just to play the game early.

ibxxx

Jun 28, 2017
Hi , I has a save from previous version and it won't work , any advice ??? Don't really want to start again

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I am not pissed. I am disappointed. Waiting for weeks for a game that supposedly was tested.
I have no idea how, they could not see the problem areas. I just didn't load the game and quit
and then come here and bitch. I played for hours trying to get scenes to appear. There is a trick
to it. Click if you don't get a scene hit map then house till you do, but with only one option an evening to
see a scene, it gets on your patients. Want to make a game dynamic you don't limit the user to one
scene a day. Oh yea you can get a night scene but it is a dead scene of people sleeping WooooHooo
I can see her cunt now. Or go to the brothel and fuck the same girl over and over.

There is no build up of a relationship any more, just random events. This is a lazy mans game no
challenge no build up. Just click and hope for the best. That was the builders Idea and not just some
mistake. The inability to view images was the builders choice to protect his work. Both Mr.C and Wren
use Honey Select like Boom, but both allow the player to open the image file.

You can make a slide show random but that does not make it a game.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yeah it feels almost like you don't even have a home anymore. This game turned into peeping hobo simulator, where you click on houses and hope for the best. I hope he goes back to the hours because as it stands you can't make any money anymore, scenes are dumb with the random bullshit too.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
PEOPLE plzzzz , the latest ver had problems, he upload a different one with other problems (you don't see head chats on rooms) so either dl the previous one (links at patreon page) and miss the new content or just go to rooms (try all of them) to see the content

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Well , that's a great help !
Thanks for nothing
i guess you can't read the comments

the latest ver has PROBLEMS
has different gui layout , different things in many ways
you can't use and old save , you must start from the beginning
but let's say that save was compatible still THE GAME HAS PROBLEMS , it's unplayble (almost)
what more do you want to say to you to help you ?????

brysie

Jul 1, 2017
To earn money click Patreon logo on left border of game screen { took me a while to figure out lol}

beishiznit

Oct 13, 2016
The fastest way to build up corruption points in this version is to constantly steal the toilet paper. It works at all hours of the day, if the mom is at work, sister at school, night when everyone is asleep, just steal the toilet paper, it reduces the grind considerably.

This version has an autosave which is slot 1 so save scum slot 2 and keep clicking on the room with the event you want to see, and if you get the wrong event load save 2 as many times as needed...It's better than playing through multiple days and having the RNG screw you out of the event you want for your only evening slot.

The events appear to be on a percentage system i.e. mom's room evening 50% chance she is there so you are forced to click on a room, leave, then click on it again until the RNG rewards you. So for rooms such as dining room or living room with more than one option for evenings save scumming is a must as some events force the time forward against your will.

I've also noticed that events play out in order regardless of current corruption so with 300 corruption you still have to do massage 1 for the mother then 2, then 3, so in that regard there is a build up in the 'relationship' I suppose.

May 31, 2017
Anybody figure out how to cheat this game now? I've tried saveediting and Cheat Engine
yes, you can use ... worked for me. But the latest update isn't really worth playing. 0.4.5d had a good layout, and you could control your location. The time was setup by hours, which allowed you freedom to do each day how you choose. The recent update split each day into three or four segments and removed all the control from the game. Instead of being able to play a character, it's like your rolling dice. It looks like the link to 0.4.5d from mega is dead, but I'd recommend bothering someone here to try to get that instead of 0.4.8 OR 0.4.8B which are both pretty disastrous.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
To earn money click Patreon logo on left border of game screen { took me a while to figure out lol}
That way it takes you a month or more to get very little. We need wait the new version.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
The dev of this game needs to just junk RPGM and convert it to Ren'Py, it would make this style of game so much easier and it would look nicer.
I totally agree with you, but I also think that everyone has to look for a format, that has a great look but is also a lightweight game, because it has games that has already almost 5 gigabytes. For those who don't have MEGA, it's critical.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes