Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Juices

May 1, 2017
Hello guys, sorry newbie here. I've installed this game and start to play it. But when i click a menu the game screen becomes black and i wait about 2 seconds, then i can play it again.. the loading took about 2 seconds, anyone have the same problem? Or is it just me?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello guys, sorry newbie here. I've installed this game and start to play it. But when i click a menu the game screen becomes black and i wait about 2 seconds, then i can play it again.. the loading took about 2 seconds, anyone have the same problem? Or is it just me?
I think it's for the game load only, it's not a big deal, the same happens here. :):):)

Reactions: Juices

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I use 7zip myself too. But to be fair, I think the way WinRAR lets you know the program isn't free, yet gives full functionality after clicking the nag, is quite reasonable. Unless they changed that - I haven't used WinRAR in years.

Juices

May 1, 2017
This game is great, i love the model, the animation, the body ratio... Everything in it's place.. love this game for real.. thanks man

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game is great, i love the model, the animation, the body ratio... Everything in it's place.. love this game for real.. thanks man
For me this is one, of the best games without doubt, @Boomatica did a excellent work so far, and the new version will coming with many good promises. ;);):)

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes