Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Baghnot

May 1, 2017
Can't wait for next updates though, in the previous "version" of the game I loved to play with the aunt, she's n°2 in my list (n°1 being the little sister :p) and I kinda miss her

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
A word to anyone who thinks that grabbing the compressed version is a good idea: don't, the quality is much much worse than the original (colors, depth of field effect, jpeg artifacts, etc)
Better to spend more time downloading, imho

Reactions: Cirro84

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
A word to anyone who thinks that grabbing the compressed version is a good idea: don't, the quality is much much worse than the original (colors, depth of field effect, jpeg artifacts, etc)
Better to spend more time downloading, imho
ok nvm, messed up the game, but then i have question,

compressed game of ''research into corruption'' ?

any chance u did plan to post it in ''solvalley'' thread? then you should make sure you did copy images and vids from older version into new version, but chose ''NO'' to overwrite existing files.

if u did overwrite then ofc those images will look worse.

Last edited:

jaytee01

Sep 29, 2017
This version seems a hell of a lot easier to trigger events than the previous one <happy>

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Never apologize, here 75% don't have like your official language the English, and I'm relearning everything, and honestly
I feel fine with this, learn is the best thing that I know, and I learn a lot here. ;);):)

Reactions: User #19006

harala

Jun 12, 2017
This game one of the my favorite. I like, much like animations.
But at last update, an*l animations, how to say; a little disappointing for me.
I hope get better.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
This game one of the my favorite. I like, much like animations.
But at last update, an*l animations, how to say; a little disappointing for me.
I hope get better.
But the CG is the best of all, the animation will be better in the next version, this version, Boomatica had a lot of troubles for fix everything. :):);)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: Honestly, I wait that everything is fine and able for to do the next version without trouble, the best of Luck for You.

Reactions: Ginji
Sep 10, 2017
This game is tagged with impregnation but so far haven't been able to do so. Anything I'm doing wrong, more grinding required?

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This game is tagged with impregnation but so far haven't been able to do so. Anything I'm doing wrong, more grinding required?
Well, since you cannot have vaginal sex with anyone yet, there's no way to impregnate anyone (short of a turkey baster), so no, you are not missing anything. I suspect pregnancy won't be included until after you have vaginal sex with Mom and Chloe and probably are well on your way to seducing Aunt and Twin Cousins....

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes