Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
yep just had to use 7zip to open it with.
you have to open 7zip then find your file then unpak it for it to work, cant just double click it.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
i did download it last night due multiple reports that mega download broken.
everything is fine
game works, save files loading. using winrar (have 7zip but using winrar)
ididnt update 7zip nor winrar since i installed it on this pc like 7 months ago when bought it tho..

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Aaaa, when any content for aunt? :FeelsBadMan:
I'm sorry man, Once I get Chloe's Transition event completed I'll be splitting my focus on what I'll work on.
Example :
1. some of the 300cp events for mother / sister
2. Diary pages
3. 300cp Text messages
4. The 0-50 cp events for Auntie
5. Spy Cams
etc etc.

cant wait to see the MC take the virginity of his sister
You know what, I'm actually really looking forward to making these events ^^

Boomatica: @paladin2907, @fullreview and Myself When you talked about the storm that caused serious damage to your computer, we heard about it, and I thought You couldn't do this version for us, but you did the best, just thinking of everyone who liked your game. Boomatica You're great, Thank You. Man. ;););)
Hi Carlo
I appreciate your guys understanding :)
I have ordered some Surge protection leads etc for my new system so this doesn't happen again.
Thank you for your continued support!

I downloaded here from mega a little while ago and just played till 2pm to see if the couple reported bugs occurred, everything seemed OK.
Glad everything ran well as I didn't get to test this build.

Not seeing any of the transitions either. I guess it's the saves and i don't want to start a new game
Yeah, I'm still not 100% sure what caused the saves not to be compatible with this build.... Sorry.
There is a cheat menu now to help with issues such as these.

It requires a certain corruption level for mom and will require a fresh start. I believe each occur once the first time they break a CP level.
The down side of sandbox is when you add new content it can require a day 1 build up, like when Aunt and Cousins, etc get added, all that new content will be a virtually new game.
This is why I've been trying to explain to Boom not to get mom/sis too far advanced, build up all content evenly. He tries, but doing the art is easier to run through all poses for multiple events with one character in one place.
I understand regarding not focusing and building too far ahead with specific characters but there's so many games out there currently.... " Milking " there followers for pledges and showing little to none sexual content month after month.

This is why I wanted to get Mother / Sister to at least sexual intercourse before working on the other characters so the game can actually be called a sex game.... if you see where I'm coming from.

Nice update :D
Glad you enjoyed!

Ok just did a new game playthrough there is a bug: -(11PM) (Mother) (300CP) (30 Pictures) (9 Animation) - added <<< does not work it reverts back to the Admire/leave scenes and will not initiate.
Hi Vousetesconnard <-- (Damn that's a big name)

The : -(11PM) (Mother) (300CP) (30 Pictures) (9 Animation) - added
This event should play automatically at 11PM once mother is at 300+ CP....
A lot of people are having issues with old saves so if you're using an old save try starting a new game, Using the cheat menu to get back to where you were and hopefully the event will trigger for you.

jpeg doesn't really work with those overlay pictures that needs transparency though...
I did try explaining this awhile ago to no avail.

so how do you activate the new scenes exactly?
These events should play automatically at 11PM once mother hits 50/100/150/200/250/300 cp levels.

i am still having issues opening with 7 zip. downloaded already 3 times, still doesn't want to extract... anyone has a solution?
( Winrar ) my friend!

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
i guess i will start new game today when will have more free time. atm running there and here every few mins, that would ruin the mood ...

EDIT:

did start new game, now the 23:00 event does trigger as it should.
+ now can use phone to get pics from mother and sister.

tho spent a xxload time to get corruption lvl up for both

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

Juices

May 1, 2017
This is why i said that i am a very lucky person indeed....
downloaded the game yesterday > play it > go to sleep > open this forum > new version released...
:pensive::pensive: another 2 hours to download the game :tiredface:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Chris1983 said:
cant wait to see the MC take the virginity of his sister
Correct me if I'm wrong, but her dialogue made me think she'd already broken her hymen. True, she hasn't had dick yet but...
Maybe the release schedule should follow a logical progression so people will know what they're getting with each update. For example x.x.(2, 4, 6, 8) is the mother and x.x.(1, 3, 5, 7) is the sister. The missing numbers (0 and 9) could be filled with starting the other characters or other additional content.

It's just my two cents but at the end of the day it's your game, Boom.
I love how adorable Chloe is. I was thinking one day: "Hmm... she's doing the dishes in her birthday dress... But slips into a nightie at the computer. Something's not adding up here." Not an error, just an oddity.

Last edited:
M

MantisK

Correct me if I'm wrong, but her dialogue made me think she'd already broken her hymen. True, she hasn't had dick yet but...
Maybe the release schedule should follow a logical progression so people will know what they're getting with each update. For example x.x.(2, 4, 6, 8) is the mother and x.x.(1, 3, 5, 7) is the sister. The missing numbers (0 and 9) could be filled with starting the other characters or other additional content.

It's just my two cents but at the end of the day it's your game, Boom.
I love how adorable Chloe is. I was thinking one day: "Hmm... she's doing the dishes in her birthday dress... But slips into a nightie at the computer. Something's not adding up here." Not an error, just an oddity.
I've been discussing this with Boom since before the 0.4 issue. He has added a lot of content since then and it is getting complex, I'm sure, in the coding. Multiple what is here now by 5 and that will be having the existing characters all fleshed out to 300 CP in the various locations. That is, everything you already have time 5 for animations, wardrobes, etc.
All that new content will start from 0 CP, meaning day 1, and the coding will need to snuggle together.
Add to that his growth with coding and graphics and he will see great differences in image quality from original art for Ann/Chloe on Day one and Cousins on Day one. That may cause updating art for mom and sis.
I am just using logic, as I have not discussed these with Boom.
I am not being critical, just observing and explaining potentials.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
well if you remember, both mother and sister using dildos. in bathroom
after that noone stay virgin.
+ in this update, you use dildo on your sister aswell. now its doubtless shes not a virgin anymore..
virginity = never had any kind of penetration past the hymen (thru it). fingers included

there are girls who never had any kind of sex experivene, (never even been touched by a boy or girl or herself) and isnt virgin anymore, during some sports activities hymen can break, like riding horse for example.

but noone who has sex experience (vaginal) cant be considered virgin anymore even if they never had real dick inside

both of these cases means they are not virgin since hymen gone

PS about this game content, no need to judge how the content coming in game, its in development, for us who did start playing few versions ago, it seems messed up as content being released, like we alrdy had this and that and in new update there are some events that stand for earlier point of time /lower corruption,, but for ppl who just start playing (specially who will start playing for first time a lot later, after game fully finished release) for them it will flow normaly....

also its very hard to teach system to remember all choises and progress from other events etc. if dev will dig in soo deep just for that, then next 2-3 updates you can forget about, its just will take soo long to do,,, its like a maze to sort this all out,, hundreds of new switches to toggle. and one mistake can ruin it all....

Last edited:

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I'm trying to check the new content for 0.5.4 (transition events at 11:00pm with mom) but I don't see any new pictures/animations when I'm entering her bedroom except for the usual peek on mom while she's sleeping nor in the home overview. I've tried at different lvls of corruption but I don't get any of the new scenes, how come?

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I'm trying to check the new content for 0.5.4 (transition events at 11:00pm with mom) but I don't see any new pictures/animations when I'm entering her bedroom except for the usual peek on mom while she's sleeping nor in the home overview. I've tried at different lvls of corruption but I don't get any of the new scenes, how come?
no no, dont enter anything, be on your house screen, at 22:00 use 'skip time' for 1 hour,, and event triggers automatically. it will evolve every day till the final (for now) part of event. and ends with waking up 7:00 next morning (it just consumes the night time)

i believe the same event cycle for sister will be at 7:00 to 8:00
atm she just sleeps, but most likely the event will be like wakin her up, cudle. blabla. sex =)
not a spoiler, just thought, i dont know what dev has in mind.

Reactions: Cirro84

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
no no, dont enter anything, be on your house screen, at 22:00 use 'skip time' for 1 hour,, and event triggers automatically. it will evolve every day till the final (for now) part of event. and ends with waking up 7:00 next morning (it just consumes the night time)

i believe the same event cycle for sister will be at 7:00 to 8:00
atm she just sleeps, but most likely the event will be like wakin her up, cudle. blabla. sex =)
not a spoiler, just thought, i dont know what dev has in mind.
I've tried that but the scene won't pop up automatically when I'm on the home overview screen at 11pm nothing happens mom is still sleeping in her room Idk why?

M

MantisK

I've tried that but the scene won't pop up automatically when I'm on the home overview screen at 11pm nothing happens mom is still sleeping in her room Idk why?
Old Save? Try to cheat CP lower? There may be triggers that don't catch doing those.

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
I don't like that you don't have control on how to trigger this new events.
the new events are super easy to trigger, just hit the tresholds (like, start a day with 238 corruption and have 252 by the end of the day to pass 250 treshold), no need to do anything on top as long as you're home
if they're not triggering for you, make a new game

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes