Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
just sleep for now and tomorrow probbaly fix will be uploaded. its not like one day later would kill anyone.
9 mins more for my download then il update on how it is here.

EDIT, actually im falling apart here,, i go sleep.

EDIT; i really need to go sleep, feelin like fallin apart here already. but since i promised to check the mega download, cant let them down....

M

MantisK

i see, thank you. cheers

for me time doesnt advance without taking some action (for example tv time with one of girls or help study etc) or manually advancing time by XX hours, and never seen any event trigger by itself..
It requires a certain corruption level for mom and will require a fresh start. I believe each occur once the first time they break a CP level.
The down side of sandbox is when you add new content it can require a day 1 build up, like when Aunt and Cousins, etc get added, all that new content will be a virtually new game.
This is why I've been trying to explain to Boom not to get mom/sis too far advanced, build up all content evenly. He tries, but doing the art is easier to run through all poses for multiple events with one character in one place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cirro84

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
It requires a certain corruption level for mom and will require a fresh start. The down side of sandbox is when you add new content it can require a day 1 build up, like when Aunt and Cousins, etc get added, all that new content will be a virtually new game.
This is why I've been trying to explain to Boom not to get mom/sis to far advanced, build up all content evenly. He tries, but doing the art is easier to run through all poses for multiple events with one character in one place.
ok, i never did start new game after updates. my corruption counts for mom and sis are both way over 1k lol... and like idk.. half mil monny (did use patreon most of time first few releases to advance time, then realized that money is totally useless in this game)

that could explain why i havent seen these random events that trigger by themself,
on other hand, i did get all normal events, just never seen those that triggers by themself from screen overview

1 and half min to download finish, then check if mega broken, will inform here (will edit this same post here) and go sleep

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I download the PC MEGA file but the file is not working ... can someone add a new file for PC what is not corrupted ...
So i downloaded the file through mega. Once finish the file fully downloaded but it's not appearing in the folder. Anyone knows what up with that?:FeelsBadMan:
just download by mega, game did start, then moved save files. still work, load save file = OK.
so that part working well. cant try to play now bc im really tired. gona run to bed now, 5 AM here. got to wake in 3 hours

Aug 13, 2017
Ok just did a new game playthrough there is a bug: -(11PM) (Mother) (300CP) (30 Pictures) (9 Animation) - added <<< does not work it reverts back to the Admire/leave scenes and will not initiate.

M

MantisK

Ok just did a new game playthrough there is a bug: -(11PM) (Mother) (300CP) (30 Pictures) (9 Animation) - added <<< does not work it reverts back to the Admire/leave scenes and will not initiate.
It should appear before you can select a room to see Admire/Leave. It may not have had time?

Aug 13, 2017
It should appear before you can select a room to see Admire/Leave. It may not have had time?
retried it several times on different nights trying both selecting the mom and selecting the door. all the 11pm animations up until 300 were auto starting the second I selected mom's room (edit 250 were running auto the moment 11pm showed up without imput)

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Yea... Boom contacted me, and i gave him a quick introduction into the skunk world, so fro now on the LowQs from boom will be of same quality and size you would expect from le skunk :)
I told boom at the beginning that he could save half his image file size by converting to JPG with out losing any pic quality. It works fine for RPG games. First is Png from .5.3@1.4Mb second is png .5.4@393Kb third is jpg 5.3@648Kb forth is jpg .5.3@138Kb There is less loss between one and four with less than half the file size of the second pic.
20170630091215840.png 20170630091215840a.png 20170630091215840b.jpg 20170630091215840c.jpg
The forth image was converted with IrFanview at 80% quality.​

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
I told boom at the beginning that he could save half his image file size by converting to JPG with out losing any pic quality. It works fine for RPG games. First is Png from .5.3@1.4Mb second is png .5.4@393Kb third is jpg 5.3@648Kb forth is jpg .5.3@138Kb There is less loss between one and four with less than half the file size of the second pic.
View attachment 23270 View attachment 23271 View attachment 23272 View attachment 23273
The forth image was converted with IrFanview at 80% quality.​
jpeg doesn't really work with those overlay pictures that needs transparency though...

ras80

Aug 23, 2017
same here, but will try redownload it again.
yep MEGA file is not working at all for me.

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Mega download is broken here too. It cannot be decompressed. 7zip says, it is not an archive. Did the Download twice.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
my file is broken. It's said that the archive either in unknow format or damaged
can anyone help me please?
same here, but will try redownload it again.
yep MEGA file is not working at all for me.
Mega download is broken here too. It cannot be decompressed. 7zip says, it is not an archive. Did the Download twice.
i just downloaded and extracted with 7zip... no problems at all... try downloading again or wait a bit and i'll reupload to some more mirrors...

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Mmmkay, trying again. But 7zip I used, so it's not that.

Edit: Stupid man is stupid... Updated 7zip to latest release, now it is working!

Last edited:

mare88

May 26, 2017
i am still having issues opening with 7 zip. downloaded already 3 times, still doesn't want to extract... anyone has a solution?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes