Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Slt guys, si quelqu'un qui parle ma langue (mon anglais est trop mauvais) peut m'expliquer comment on trouve un job pour faire de l'argent en jeu, je tourne en rond.. ça doit etre simple j'en suis sur !
Merci

Edit by @Pepé Le Pew:
Google translate:
slt guys, if someone who speaks my language (my English is too bad) can explain to me how one finds a job to make money in play, I turn in circles .. it must be simple I am sure !

thank you
Sur le côté gauche, vous verrez Patreon P, cliquez et vous pouvez faire des travaux pour eux Traduction: In the left side You can see P from Patreon, click there and do work for Them.

Reactions: Karlingue

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Karlingue: Pour aider, j'envoie le Walkthrough à suivre, vous pouvez traduire dans Google - Traduction: For help I'm sending the Walkthrough, You can translate in google.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Slt guys, si quelqu'un qui parle ma langue (mon anglais est trop mauvais) peut m'expliquer comment on trouve un job pour faire de l'argent en jeu, je tourne en rond.. ça doit etre simple j'en suis sur !
Merci

Edit by @Pepé Le Pew:
Google translate:
slt guys, if someone who speaks my language (my English is too bad) can explain to me how one finds a job to make money in play, I turn in circles .. it must be simple I am sure !

thank you
You don't find a job, you hit the patreon button (black button with orange/red P on it) on the left side of the screen and you gradually build up income with which you can buy spy cams.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was playing this game again, and I need reaffirm Boomatica You did a great game with scenes that are the best of all, very good Boom ;);):)

Jun 29, 2017
Do you get any error message at all?? Maybe your anti virus software is messing with the game? Some do kill 'insecure' .exes. You might scan the game files, and later set an exclusion to them, then they won't be touched while playing.

You also might try the latest version. Does it behave like that, too??

will try the new link

I downloaded the fixed version and it did the same, day 1 wouldn't let me get past 10am? no error message just closes itself down

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
...downloaded fixed version and it did the same, day 1 wouldn't let me get past 10am? no error message, just closes itself down
Hm, this is strange. May I ask you - is this the only game screwing around, or do you have probs with other RPGM games too?? Did you perhaps use an old save from a previous version you played earlier?

Can be the game doesn't want the content / values etc. stored in an older save (could be an auto save too), because the dev changed some things with a new game version. This makes any newer saves outdated - so when you start the game loading outdated data it's killed the moment this is processed. I can think of it because you seem to get a hang at a specific point, as you mentioned. Such weird things tend to happen with old stored game data like saves aso..

What I can recommend, do this first maybe:
  • You start up the game normally, delete the save files in game. Close game and try again, see if you can progress.
  • If not, again start up, delete any saves in game, close it. Maybe there are auto saves which where created anew.
Then check the user directory, delete any files this game, or the RPGM game engine, had created there for gameplay:
In your user profile, to be found in c:\Users\<Your Username>\..., you find a folder called 'AppData'. This is where progs can store data they may load again at startup.
  • Inside you find I think 3 other folders. Check the 'Roaming' folder, then a 'LocalLow' and a 'Local' one. The game or the engine might have added some content there, and is loading it anew when you start playing.
  • You need to have a good look around, the data should have a name that corresponds with the game or dev name, also check at the creation date of the files there.
  • You deleted files before, any newly created ones should get a recent date (e.g. just a few mins old, last time you started game). If you found the correct content folder you can back it up into a .zip archive before you get rid of it. You can recreate the files from that backup if needed.
You may also delete the depacked game (not the downloaded archive), depack the archive again, and have a fresh start. If you cleaned the old data first the game should now run fine, because without old junk left over there should be no chance for it to interfere.

Sorry, I didn't play RiC myself yet, so this is all I can tell you for the moment. :/

Jun 29, 2017
Hm, this is strange. May I ask you - is this the only game screwing around, or do you have probs with other RPGM games too?? Did you perhaps use an old save from a previous version you played earlier?

Can be the game doesn't want the content / values etc. stored in an older save (could be an auto save too), because the dev changed some things with a new game version. This makes any newer saves outdated - so when you start the game loading outdated data it's killed the moment this is processed. I can think of it because you seem to get a hang at a specific point, as you mentioned. Such weird things tend to happen with old stored game data like saves aso..

What I can recommend, do this first maybe:
  • You start up the game normally, delete the save files in game. Close game and try again, see if you can progress.
  • If not, again start up, delete any saves in game, close it. Maybe there are auto saves which where created anew.
Then check the user directory, delete any files this game, or the RPGM game engine, had created there for gameplay:
In your user profile, to be found in c:\Users\<Your Username>\..., you find a folder called 'AppData'. This is where progs can store data they may load again at startup.
  • Inside you find I think 3 other folders. Check the 'Roaming' folder, then a 'LocalLow' and a 'Local' one. The game or the engine might have added some content there, and is loading it anew when you start playing.
  • You need to have a good look around, the data should have a name that corresponds with the game or dev name, also check at the creation date of the files there.
  • You deleted files before, any newly created ones should get a recent date (e.g. just a few mins old, last time you started game). If you found the correct content folder you can back it up into a .zip archive before you get rid of it. You can recreate the files from that backup if needed.
You may also delete the depacked game (not the downloaded archive), depack the archive again, and have a fresh start. If you cleaned the old data first the game should now run fine, because without old junk left over there should be no chance for it to interfere.

Sorry, I didn't play RiC myself yet, so this is all I can tell you for the moment. :/

This is the first time I have played this game and I have no issues on any other game that I have played will check all those folders but I am a "newbie" at this stuff so may take me a while lol

Thanks for your help (Y) appreciate it.

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
I just found a bug : when texting sister at school, after 200, she shows panty and... game freeze, even if restart and load the autosave...

Reactions: Grolar

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
same error for mom after 250. In fact, it seems that there is a bug is there are 2 pics in text msg on daytime.
/edit : for sister after 250 at school, there is only one pic, but the bug too (it's the second pic of 200-250 text message)

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Chloe?!

Hello People!
I'd like to apologies for being inactive the past couple of days.
I'm just trying to get these events done while my pc crashes every 20mins due to overheating.....
(Can't wait for the new one to arrive)

Anyway,
I've Almost finished off Mothers 300CP event, I'm just doing the animations now.

Now onto the to reason for this post!

Chloe's Transition events :
I was planning on doing these events with the theme of the MC teaching her how to be a woman.... but the more I think about it the more it's along the lines of the Sex Ed event.

So I'm scrapping that idea and going to think of a new one.

If any of you have a good ideas of a theme surrounding Chloe's Transition events please feel free to post below ^^

Anyway, Back to work for me!

-Boom

Zolkan

Jun 9, 2017
The bug is present too when you text sister before she goes to school at hig corruption level. She shows she wears no panty... and game freeze.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Chloe?!

Hello People!
I'm just trying to get these events done while my pc crashes every 20mins due to overheating.....

Anyway,
I've Almost finished off Mothers 300CP event, I'm just doing the animations now.

I was planning on doing these events with the theme of the MC teaching her how to be a woman.... but the more I think about it the more it's along the lines of the Sex Ed event.

If any of you have a good ideas of a theme surrounding Chloe's Transition events please feel free to post below ^^

-Boom
was about to post this... glad i saw your post.

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
Chloe?!

Hello People!

Anyway,

-Boom
Maybe the transition events could not necessarily be with MC around.... like, for example, Chloe notices herself thinking about her brother often, or maybe watching TV seeing her with her brother as main characters of a romance movie.

She's on her teens, so it's expected that she will have the "prince charming" dream.

yet, i know that whatever @Boomatica do will be awesome

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Maybe the transition events could not necessarily be with MC around.... like, for example, Chloe notices herself thinking about her brother often, or maybe watching TV seeing her with her brother as main characters of a romance movie.

She's on her teens, so it's expected that she will have the "prince charming" dream.

yet, i know that whatever @Boomatica do will be awesome
You're fully right. ;):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hello All,

Build 0.5.4 (AKA : 0.5.3.5) will be released publicly in a couple of hours.

Can you please take the time to read this post :
I thank you for warning, everyone have problems, and I believe the majority, will thank to you in the same way, and understand, when everything is right, keep doing what you always did, a great game for everyone. Thanks Boomatica.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes