Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Gotta invest in surge protectors.

Alice Bunny

Aug 15, 2017
@FOR ALL PLAYERS: I think that all players that enjoy this game, need really appreciate what Boomatica is doing here, talking with everyone, fixing the game for all and always giving explanations for everyone too. Boom You're Great. :):);)
i do, though i wouldn't mind a version that has a female lead with sons and husband but i get close enough with this one

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Messaging mom or sister the screen locks is this a bug? Or need to have the command to brake out of it?

spaceenwalker

May 1, 2017
Thanks, nice game.
Found this on ...
Research into Corruption - Boomatica [RPGM] 0.5.3-pc_fixed.7z 2.49 GB
v0.5.3_fixed
Text Messages Fixed.

Reactions: Cirro84

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
can anyone help I play the game for about a minute then it closes down by it's self, so I have to restart again. Have I missed a thread?
Do you get any error message at all?? Maybe your anti virus software is messing with the game? Some do kill 'insecure' .exes. You might scan the game files, and later set an exclusion to them, then they won't be touched while playing.

You also might try the latest version. Does it behave like that, too??
Research into Corruption - Boomatica [RPGM] 0.5.3-pc_fixed.7z 2.49 GB

M

MantisK

Just a couple of suggestions for Boomatica r.e. the next builds.

A LOOOOONG time ago you used to be able to spend sexy time with your Aunt (in the previous incarnation of this game), which was pretty fun actually. I'd love to see you focus on that in the next builds, and you have some of the art assets for this already, so it might not be all that hard to sneak this back in, even if only partially implemented.

Personally, I'm good with more still images and less animations, and still images don't take nearly as much time to make as animated sequences- just a thought.

IMHO, I'd rather see the stories for the Aunt and the Twins focused on in the next couple of updates, and as for animations, those can be incorporated once these other characters are more fully implemented into the story.

Plus still images increase the download size by only small amounts, whereas animated sequences tend to take up a lot more space, and the download size is getting pretty big already.

Pepe Le Pew (F-95 staff member) has done some download size compression for other games, by optimizing .jpgs and such a bit better. And there's always or similar software for .pngs. It looks like there may be the opportunity for savings here. I just ran one of the .png images in the RiC 0.5.3 pictures folder through PNGoo, and it dropped the image size from 1584K to 455K, a significant amount.
View attachment 21031
PNGoo does batch conversion too, so you can point it at a folder and let it work it's magic, outputting to a separate folder for later use (preserving the originals for posterity or something), or you can just overwrite them...

For those of us that like smaller downloads (i.e. on metered connections, or just like smaller downloads 'cuz they take less time to download), this can be very helpful.

Just sharing some thoughts! Keep up the good work! ;)
He lost the old art and rebuilt from scratch. Just getting the apartment up to a solid 300 CP for the 2 characters took several updates, but he says he will begin catching the others up as best he can.

Reactions: Cirro84
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes