Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

paladin07

May 28, 2017
This is not much of a gripe, but it seems like some of these animations come out of order. If you are grinding away (corrupting bit by bit), your mom gives you a blow job in the bathroom during a pissing event before she gives you a tittyfuck (isn't a titjob when you get aftermarket parts put in your tits?) after watching the movie. Seems to me that the tittyfuck would come first. Also, it seems like mom demanding you give her oral in the bathtub in the evening should come after you voluntarily give her oral in the kitchen at 5 pm. I do think mom and sis doing tag-team tittyfucks should be a little later (that 300 cp). And sister should stop acting surprised at all that you walk in on her dressing in the mornings (by 200 cp or so).

Really liked the new bathtub and sofa scenes with Chloe...

Last edited:
Reactions: supanova999

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Boomatica is fixing again, You can wait and give new download, but is strange because my game run very good, Well, Good Luck.
There's a workaround, which is that the side buttons continue to work even while the image is stuck on screen. So, if you manage to get to the "doors" page and then enter the wardrobe, then randomly click where you think the cheerleader scene is, that will clear the text message's image from the screen.

O

Onyx99

The animations really put this one in the top tier. Once he adds sound and music it will be one of the best. Hopefully this one gets completed.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
There's a workaround, which is that the side buttons continue to work even while the image is stuck on screen. So, if you manage to get to the "doors" page and then enter the wardrobe, then randomly click where you think the cheerleader scene is, that will clear the text message's image from the screen.
Thanks for warn those that have some trouble, it's really great of you doing it. I like it too, help is always good. :):);)

U

User_10739

My game hung up at the Chloe text @ school. She lifts her skirt and there is no way back...

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
With every update we get one step closer to Chloe.....erm, world domination... *rubs hands together* Heheh, great work as usual! :)
Glad you enjoyed the update!
Build 0.5.4 Will allow you to taste some of that "world domination"!

@Boomatica I liked the cheerleader animation.
Glad you liked it, Hopefully you'll enjoy the future animations as well!

so would the impregnation be with family or not?
There will be " Family Impregnation " but it's still a little ways away yet.

Boomatica did the best, and a Great Work in all new scenes, is something really good, Congratulations Boom. ;);):)
As always, Thank you for your kind words Carlo S!

Ya he's animation were top-notch.
:)

Such a letdown of an update tbh
I'm sorry to hear that, Hopefully the next update will be more enjoyable for you.

The animations really put this one in the top tier. Once he adds sound and music it will be one of the best. Hopefully this one gets completed.
Hi Onyx99,
Background music will come into the game in the next couple of builds.
I've also been toying around with adding some sound effects to the animations.

As well, I'm looking into voice overs for the dialog.

Thank you for giving us the choice to skip animation :)
No problem!

My game hung up at the Chloe text @ school. She lifts her skirt and there is no way back...
This has been fixed in the latest build.
Look back a page and you'll see my post to my patreon where you can download the latest build for free with this bug fixed.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@FOR ALL PLAYERS: I think that all players that enjoy this game, need really appreciate what Boomatica is doing here, talking with everyone, fixing the game for all and always giving explanations for everyone too. Boom You're Great. :):);)

Reactions: Alice Bunny and t77

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Can't wait for the Auntie update, I hope will have a grandma in the future as well.

U

User_51567

I hope for more Bathroom/Toilet scenes..
But that "route" got a few updates last month so i don't expect it soon.

More outfits and that kind of stuff would be awesome though.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Bedroom cameras. They've been teased for a while now.
Given the sister's age (and innocent appearance) it wouldn't be unheard-of for her to have a childminding business going. No, not child-child per se, just someone younger than herself that requires looking after. Cameras all over the house for John to watch while he's out might be interesting.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes