Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
no more cheat menu ?
red Tedy bear in sister room is not working for cheat anymore

edit1
sorry im stupid,, iv read op and found cheat menu :p

mcdude

Jun 21, 2017
Some of the new text message pictures will soft-lock the game so be careful and save (in another slot) before checking them out.

I remember the 200CP one for the sister at school doing this and a couple others at 250.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
So corruption will still increase if you directly open the toilet in starting of the game(zero corruption0 i think it would have been better if it had decrease.
You're right, but Boomatica did some promises and is fulfilled one by one, in the next versions I really believe comes with great new scenes, this game now are among the best games. We can wait for sure only the best. :);):)

Reactions: danny19

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
And Sorry for reply being late, but they're fixing my internet, for this reason sometimes I can't answer. :):);)

Reactions: danny19

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
i thought this version is supposed to have two (heavy and light) versions to reduce the game size?. Is that not the case?

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Thanks for your awesome work

Can we have a changelog please?

Many thanks in advance.

secrecy

May 1, 2017
Some of the new text message pictures will soft-lock the game so be careful and save (in another slot) before checking them out.

I remember the 200CP one for the sister at school doing this and a couple others at 250.
Yep, the game gets blocked after some +200CP pictures. Mainly the images related to sister. Also with mother while she is at the office.

Donbeshire

Jul 30, 2017
For those that get the hanging pics when texting mum or sis the side buttons still work. If you find the patreon one and confirm working it will get rid of the hanging image and continue the game

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
all mirrors are working... problems earlier where just due to the servers being overloaded...

Reactions: misterde
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes