Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Is it just me, or all links aren't working?
The Mega link worked for me (just finished downloading a few minutes ago), and I just tested the link again (I can still access the mega download page). Dunno about the others...

blackstar42

Aug 20, 2017
MEGA is working just fine. With the other two, I was getting 404 errors, and then the download would start on the third or fourth try, but the download speed was terrible.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Mega limit will not let you download this, Nopy is slow now for some reason, may aswell just download it from svs comix or whatever... and gofile doesn't open.

We will need a torrent for this one.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
no yoga scene? if not i will wait to next version because the file size
Yeah, no Yoga, but believe You'll go lose the best version, for sure, this game is going very time better than before, and better in the next versions too, I believe in the work of Boomatica;);):).

Reactions: danny19

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
So corruption will still increase if you directly open the toilet in starting of the game(zero corruption0 i think it would have been better if it had decrease.

fazz7x8

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, no Yoga, but believe You'll go lose the best version, for sure, this game is going very time better than before, and better in the next versions too, I believe in the work of Boomatica;);):).
i have limited internet quota, so i have to wait to the next version and i hope it will be bettet for next version

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
Mega limit will not let you download this, Nopy is slow now for some reason, may aswell just download it from svs comix or whatever... and gofile doesn't open.

We will need a torrent for this one.
Now mega doesn't work either... and even if it works you can't download it because of the size...

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Someone needs to include a urination/water sports TAG. It is clearly an included fetish and has characters drinking pee.

It's also not clear whether the developer believes women get "wet" by peeing themselves.

Reactions: Selina

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
ok, so now mega isnt working. gets to above 2GB then just stops.
damn it mega!
oh well, i'll try later tonight...

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes