Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Morbido

Jul 24, 2017
i don't get it, this is a rpg version of corruption? do i need to play corruption before play this or what?

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
i don't get it, this is a rpg version of corruption? do i need to play corruption before play this or what?
they are different games, with some things in common.

as for my personal preference, i like RIC more, cause boobs looks more natural here... chloe best girl ever!!

Reactions: coopjk

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Agreed, Chloe is the best! :) Don't get me wrong, the Mom is great too, but I'm #teamchloe for life. Looking forward to next week. :)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Agreed, Chloe is the best! :) Don't get me wrong, the Mom is great too, but I'm #teamchloe for life. Looking forward to next week. :)
I like the two, but agree with you waiting new version. The promise is the best :):);).

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For everything that are posted here about the new version, will be awesome. :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@paladin2907: Really Great news, the new version is coming with good expectations, I'm waiting for sure, Good Luck Boomatica and for You too paladin2907.

M

MantisK

To those that want the big O remember other characters need to be added from day one, this gets complicated in inserting all the code in the existing code. Getting one line too far ahead will make everyone upset when they need to restart for Aunt, Cousins, School (implied she is doing some naughty things there), the office and the beach. I doubt anyone will be in the brothel but MC, but Chloe may want to meet and freak a gal...
Basically, patience is warranted and as long as major art is introduced and depth of character through dialog, every update is worth the wait.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
how many hours left? :-(
Tomorrow, comes the new version, but everyone always give for Boomatica some time for Him send first for all his Patrons and wait in respect, because He are always here with us, and talking with everyone. Good Luck. :):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
But the 18th is now?
Yeah, but how I was talking everyone always give some time for Him first send the game for his Patrons, in respect because Boomatica Is always here among us, and We can wait a little. The game worth. :):);)

Reactions: MrBree
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes