Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks its ive found saves don't work at all :(
Some people are complaining too, in the previous pages have another version try it, give new download, is divided, but everyone have luck with this. And I really wish that works for You.

Reactions: dark1

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
Some people are complaining too, in the previous pages have another version try it, give new download, is divided, but everyone have luck with this. And I really wish that works for You.
Im sorry to ask but where are they I went back 4 pages.

P.S
thank you for all the help

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
In the page 33, the first post there. Good Luck. :)
Thanks again for the help, I downloaded the spit version and it still don't work right, all I get when click on the .exe is the game browser opening showing my download folder. :(

P.S
I run win10 if that helps

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Thanks again for the help, I downloaded the spit version and it still don't work right, all I get when click on the .exe is the game browser opening showing my download folder. :(

P.S
You have trouble with another game?

Reactions: DSSAlex

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017

P.S
And sorry, I was traveling, that's why I did not answer before.

Reactions: dark1

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Its ok, I've just deleted the game it just wasn't worth the headache it was giving me
If You don't have problems with another game, You can try the same that I did with a game, times ago, I waited the new version and tried again, for me it worked. I wish Good Luck For You. :);):)

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
hadn't have real sex scenes. but game is solid, still wonder why they add corruption of twins vs aunt when there are no contains. little dissapointed. game is quiet easy vs fast. impressive images.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
hadn't have real sex scenes. but game is solid, still wonder why they add corruption of twins vs aunt when there are no contains. little dissapointed. game is quiet easy vs fast. impressive images.
This game have some changes, and need for sure have anothers, for this reason We need wait all scenes open for play in full map and with everyone, and in this path playing with everyone in the game. :);):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
this game is awesome...

i love the way things escalate like "what at fuck great ideia i have, let me lick my son's dick to make it clean!"

i am not into pee fetish, but still, the toilet scenes are the best.
You're right all the scenes that Boomatica is doing is a Great work, and is very good to see.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes