Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Dear Boomatica.

I really like your game and also i admire your detail for work. As huge fan of your work i need to ask you. Please if there is only little chance for Chloe and her virginity MAKE THAT REAL! She is little sister and well really cute ONE! So consider it as possibility please. Dont ruin her "Story" by making her SLUT right from the start! Also will send something about this on Patreon so i hope this will get trought right to you!

Your Rey!

View attachment 5847

<Overview>

This is a Modded RPGMV Game to simulate a type of Visual Novel Exploration Corruption game.
Note : This is not your ordinary RPG Maker Game!
You need to corrupt the people around you to help you with your new line of work.

<Gameplay>
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@ReyBell: I understand your point of view, but if Boomatica does this and wait a long time, it will displease the vast majority of players and this will really ruin this game, and I know that you don't want this, I don't disagree with you. I'm putting here that it is very difficult to do some things

Reactions: ReyBell

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
When is the next part coming? And: if i am a patreon, am i able to see the new sex scene with chloe before the release is coming. And dear Boomatica, could your please make big notes for the diaries, because there we can see what is in that minds of our girls and what they feel and seek, there we will geht more tension and story of these great incest fairytale. and please: let them be the biggest sluts in the world, but please just in our command. let them love us on fire.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
When is the next part coming? And: if i am a patreon, am i able to see the new sex scene with chloe before the release is coming. And dear Boomatica, could your please make big notes for the diaries, because there we can see what is in that minds of our girls and what they feel and seek, there we will geht more tension and story of these great incest fairytale. and please: let them be the biggest sluts in the world, but please just in our command. let them love us on fire.
18-19 and 20/09/2017 the new versions, good luck

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I have posted the previews he has put on Patreon. I cannot view the actual new scenes. We get to see them when the game comes out and we organically select the event and have the corruption level right.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Dear Boomatica.

I really like your game and also i admire your detail for work. As huge fan of your work i need to ask you. Please if there is only little chance for Chloe and her virginity MAKE THAT REAL! She is little sister and well really cute ONE! So consider it as possibility please. Dont ruin her "Story" by making her SLUT right from the start! Also will send something about this on Patreon so i hope this will get trought right to you!

Your Rey!
Hi Rey,

I'm glad you're enjoying the game and thank you for the complements on my work!

Regarding her " Virginity "
Due to some of the restrictions on my version of Honey studio trying to make
" Blood " and a " Hymen" is very difficult so i've had to find a way around it.

Not to give too much away:
- Currently the 250CP sex ed event with chloe :
" You the MC are going to teach her what a interal orgasm is by using a vibrator.
" You ask Chloe if she's every put anything in her vagina before
" Chloe tells you while she was masturbating one time she inserted her fingers,
" It caused some plain and there was some blood

All in all, She's techincally already broken her Hymen and lost her "Verginity" to her fingers.
But not with an actually penis.

I'll be adding " Transition " events for each level of corruption in this build and the next one.
These transition events will focus more around story which will help when the MC - " You "
Take her real verginity.

Hi Tottoro,

Regarding the Diary Pages.
I'm hoping to expand on these in build 0.5.5 / 0.5.6 (Next month)
The Diary pages will focus around the events which I need to get done first.
Example :
I've just added an event with Chloe and her teddy bear - Once this event is triggered a page will appear in her diary surrounding that event.

I'll also be adding " Transition " events for each level of CP to help with the story line.

I have posted the previews he has put on Patreon. I cannot view the actual new scenes. We get to see them when the game comes out and we organically select the event and have the corruption level right.
Hi Paladin,

The new events I am making and posting " SnapShots " of on patreon will be in the next build.
0.5.3 which will be released :

18/9/2017 $10+ Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
19/9/2017 Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
20/9/2017 Public Build : Build 0.5.3

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@
Just want to say thank you for Answer questions etc people are asking.
Much Appreciated.

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
You just made my day. I will support you as much as i can. I wish you best.

Hi Rey,

I'm glad you're enjoying the game and thank you for the complements on my work!

Regarding her " Virginity "
Due to some of the restrictions on my version of Honey studio trying to make
" Blood " and a " Hymen" is very difficult so i've had to find a way around it.

Not to give too much away:
- Currently the 250CP sex ed event with chloe :
" You the MC are going to teach her what a interal orgasm is by using a vibrator.
" You ask Chloe if she's every put anything in her vagina before
" Chloe tells you while she was masturbating one time she inserted her fingers,
" It caused some plain and there was some blood

All in all, She's techincally already broken her Hymen and lost her "Verginity" to her fingers.
But not with an actually penis.

I'll be adding " Transition " events for each level of corruption in this build and the next one.
These transition events will focus more around story which will help when the MC - " You "
Take her real verginity.

Hi Tottoro,

Regarding the Diary Pages.
I'm hoping to expand on these in build 0.5.5 / 0.5.6 (Next month)
The Diary pages will focus around the events which I need to get done first.
Example :
I've just added an event with Chloe and her teddy bear - Once this event is triggered a page will appear in her diary surrounding that event.

I'll also be adding " Transition " events for each level of CP to help with the story line.

Hi Paladin,

The new events I am making and posting " SnapShots " of on patreon will be in the next build.
0.5.3 which will be released :

18/9/2017 $10+ Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
19/9/2017 Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
20/9/2017 Public Build : Build 0.5.3

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
Hey Boomatica, you are just so great, you are making us happy. I know everybody falls for Chloe and so do i, but i am a huge fan of mother son incest, can you focus more on nice events with her? i really appreciate your story and what they are talking and for me the talk and the doubts of the characters (we shouldnt forget, its incest after all, a real big deal) is a huge factor on how my sexual tension is build, so could you build a bit more on they doubts on that they doing incest and that they realize that it is that what gets them so hot, i think thats important, mom and sis are no cocksluts, they are incestsluts, they fire i build on immoral lust. As i said: The Diary is a go and easy possibility and maybe you create some other slow burn events as well, would really appreciate it! Love! hail Boomatica. haaha.

Reactions: supanova999
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes