Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Thx for the nopy link, it's the best, mega has limitations, even with mega synk it aska you to pay a subscription after downloading over 1 GB.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
Played the game myself... I've enjoyed it very much. put on a save... mom & sis both sleep nude. in the shower they borh ride a dildo. In bath mom sits on your face until she cums, and sis cleans you with her pussy. at the dinner table you get a tit job from both of them. on the couch mom give you a tit job until you cum. sis just kisses you. in their room when you give a massage, mom faints and sis still in her first underware thanks you. hope aunt and twins get in the game soon.... due to my recent account you'll have to remove the .txt bit to be able to use it. Enjoy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
try opening it with winzip some rars are fussy to open

Really enjoying this game but the bj and cum shot scenes are frankly weird ...... The animation is unstable.
This game are having many changes, the previous scenes has some issues, but the new are going in a good way and enjoyable. :)

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
in the school when you look in classroom,im hoping to see girl with red ribbon and the blonde bottom left take a stand in this game in the future.is there a chance any of the class mates will be active?and is the blonde one of the twins?girl with short hair in front row left side of teacher looks like a cute one for playtime as well.
Once the Mother / Sisters events are done up to the sex events I'll be working on adding more characters.
The game will have many characters in the future, like "Son of a Bitch" etc etc.

New Walkthough (Guide) with some new infomation.
Thanks for doing this!

Pretty hot update to be quite honest fams.
Glad you enjoyed it!

ITS A MASTERPIECE, nothing else, but in the last build of bathroom were the mother and sister in charge, what i didnt like so much! But nevermind, brilliant work, the best game of the all (with DMD) <3
Well that's quite the compliment, thank you!

try opening it with winzip some rars are fussy to open
Really enjoying this game but the bj and cum shot scenes are frankly weird ...... The animation is unstable.
Yes, the animations are a learning curve for me.
Hopefully furture animations will be better.

I'm getting a header error when unzipping.. How to fix?
What type of error ?
All you have to do is download the 3 files into the same location and extract 1 of the files with Winrar.
Winrar will automaticly extract all 3 files.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Game is pretty good after all these updates, I'm enjoying it a lot, but please PLEASE let us skip cinematics... they are well made, but they get a bit boring after you have seen them 10+ times. It sucks getting one of these long animations and having to wait 5+ minutes to finish the dialogue. It's why I'm writing this post, I have nothing to do in the middle of a cinematic.

Also, a clearer indication of where the hot spots are, I didn't even know you could click the tap to get an event for example. And the toilet paper has an orange outline but nothing happens when I click it, it's very confusing.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I do second a skip button for cinematics. I like the first and second times viewing it. But if I could speed up or skip certain sections, that would help. Those scenes are good for farming corruption. :D

Reactions: Demiare and Zal

dark1

Mar 5, 2017
I really want to try this game but it won't run, so I download RPGVXAce and still won't run what am I missing ?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Game is pretty good after all these updates, I'm enjoying it a lot, but please PLEASE let us skip cinematics... they are well made, but they get a bit boring after you have seen them 10+ times. It sucks getting one of these long animations and having to wait 5+ minutes to finish the dialogue. It's why I'm writing this post, I have nothing to do in the middle of a cinematic.

Also, a clearer indication of where the hot spots are, I didn't even know you could click the tap to get an event for example. And the toilet paper has an orange outline but nothing happens when I click it, it's very confusing.
I always do in this way: I look the scene and if in the other day Mom or Sis are in the same position, I leave and if I don't have what to do, I let pass 1 hour and do some corruption only in the quick scenes. And can increase too 50 corruption till all scenes open. For me works. :)

Zal

May 5, 2017
Oncde again, thank you Boomatica, for this lovely and wonderfull game!!!!!

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes