Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I've been in contact with Mr.C regarding this.
Even with him using Renpy, He's stated it's surprisingly difficult and time consuming to get events / pictures / story to match up when you currupt 2 different characters seperatly from one another.

Which... Makes me feel better in a way knowing I'm not the only one.
You are doing a great job and those who like your game, know, understand and always expect the best in your game.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

reyxter

May 8, 2017
With the erotic events.

Once I've finished getting all of the current Mother / Sister events up to 250CP.
Hopefully by the next update "0.5.3"
Ill be adding "Story Gaps".
Such as, Once you get lets say Mothers corruption over 50CP,
That night an event will play out.
Something like :
You hear your mother crying in the lounge, you go and see why shes upset.
She's upset due to being alone for so long. You tell her shes not alone, she has you.
She leans in to give you a kiss but ends up kissing you on the lips... etc etc.....

These.... lets say " Mile stones " will progress the story element of the game.
Really glad seeing you take suggestions to heart. these story steps are the most important things the game still needs and I'm looking very much forward to them.

Also great to hear that you're contacting other creators for input and MRC no less :) It's cool seeing 2 of my favorite Honey Select creators helping each other out. As for inspiration and help I would recommend you Vren(Lab Rats) and a fairly new creator TK 8000 (Solvalley School). Vren is an expert for branching stories in corruption and someone with much experience and thoughts about game mechanics, Honey Select and RenPy. TK 8000 does magic with Honey select and does put out a huge amount of content fast. He is also still using RPGM for his current game but will switch to RenPy as soon as it's done.

And last but not least I'm happy you're considering putting in more hardcore stuff in the high corruption levels.

Well, I'm going back to anticipating v0.52 I guess.

BG
Viv

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Morning people!
I'm going to make 2 post, this one will be replies to some comments.

I was not implying anything bad towards you, just pointing out an optic in the story growth. There is definite need for a better development tool, though.
Hi Mantis, Yeah I know you werent implying anything bad, I do need to work on the story side of things. ("Live and Learn")
Yes, When I start work on my second project I'll be looking into the Pro's and Con's of the different engines.

Really glad seeing you take suggestions to heart. these story steps are the most important things the game still needs and I'm looking very much forward to them.

Also great to hear that you're contacting other creators for input and MRC no less :) It's cool seeing 2 of my favorite Honey Select creators helping each other out. As for inspiration and help I would recommend you Vren(Lab Rats) and a fairly new creator TK 8000 (Solvalley School). Vren is an expert for branching stories in corruption and someone with much experience and thoughts about game mechanics, Honey Select and RenPy. TK 8000 does magic with Honey select and does put out a huge amount of content fast. He is also still using RPGM for his current game but will switch to RenPy as soon as it's done.

And last but not least I'm happy you're considering putting in more hardcore stuff in the high corruption levels.

Well, I'm going back to anticipating v0.52 I guess.

BG
Viv
Hi Rey,
Hopefully I can live up to peoples expectations when it comes to the story progression events.

Yes Mr.C is a good guy, I first contacted him regarding issues I was having with Honey Select and the male penis models..
He is also having the same issues and hasn't found a good fix for it yet.

I've heard of Vren, I'll be sure to contact him for some advice as I have something planned for later I could use his help on.

As for TK, I'm actually a supporter of him, hoping to see what he produce later down the line.

Glad you're enjoy my game and thank you for taking the time to post this comment!

Usually about a day, out of respect for Boomatica, who frequently posts here.
I have to say, for a forum dedicated to hacking/posting games I'm surprised to find a bunch of good folks such as yourselves that understand the reasoning for giving it a couple of days before posting the build.

So I'd like to give a big thank you to all of you for doing that.

I'll be posting Build 0.5.2 for all my patreons tomorrow, I'm sure one of those folks will post it here as soon as it's up.
If not, I'll be sure to post it here on Friday.

Whats new in this update?
Read my next post.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
You mean I won't have to extract the game and hunt down the cheat menu myself this time? Geez, ruining my fun.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
Patreon Build : Build 0.5.2
Morning people ! It's the 31/08/2017 !!!

High Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Low Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016

High Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Low Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

So what we just download the 3 parts then what? What folder do they go in is it just extract replace?

paladin07

May 28, 2017

High Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Low Quality Images :
Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Love this game!
@Infamy So what we just download the 3 parts then what? What folder do they go in is it just extract replace?

If you use 7zip, highlight all 3, then right-click and select the folder name option. All three will unzip to the part 1 folder (at least I think so) and it will be playable at that point.

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017
So what we just download the 3 parts then what? What folder do they go in is it just extract replace?
For a multi-part archive, keep all three together in the same folder, extract part 1 into the folder of your choice and the other 2 parts will automatically extract also.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes