Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Evening people !

Thought I'd swing by and post a little SnapShot Picture from an event for the next update.
So... Will we finally be able to pop sis' cherry (that is, if she still has one)?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
So... Will we finally be able to pop sis' cherry (that is, if she still has one)?
She does still have one yes.
Will you be able to "pop it" in the next update, No.

Currently I am getting all the events around Mother / Sister up to 250CP minimum.
Then i'll be working on the 300CP events... when that happens, yes... you'll be able to " Pop it " :rolleyes:

Reactions: Egonrac and Lykanz

Egonrac

Aug 27, 2017
Quick question/suggestion for the developer, do you plan on adding more toilet voyeur scenes to the game? I especially love those scenes and wouldn't mind if you decided to add some variety to them by having the girls go "#2" as well once every day or so (Makes things a little more realistic too in my opinion), if you do decide to add some scenes like that though, you should consider making them totally optional for those who don't enjoy that type of content :p

No problems if you don't add any, it was just a quick suggestion. If you're not comfortable with adding what I suggested you could try adding some pee desperation scenes or just more pee scenes in general to spice things up instead.

I'm really loving this game so far, it has a lot of potential and I look forward to playing more of it in the future, thank you! :)

Last edited:

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
30/8/2017 $10+ Patreon Build : Build 0.5.2
1/9/2017 Patreon Build : Build 0.5.2
4/9/2017 Public Build : Build 0.5.2

18/9/2017 $10+ Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
19/9/2017 Patreon Build : Build 0.5.3
20/9/2017 Public Build : Build 0.5.3
Thanks guy!

Reactions: eades
M

MantisK

Great update, but the file size is really starting to worry me. Is there any way that it will still be manageable in future updates or will it continue to balloon?
He just commented on this, next version will have 2 options, with small and large images. He is bulk shrinking them.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
nice build up at first but them it went from 1 - 100 real quick.
building up to kissing your mom sure but then out of no where you're grabbing her tits and shes flashing you and giggling? then out of no where a little while later you start eating her out.
i think you need to work on a more steady build up once things start happening.

Reactions: supanova999
M

MantisK

nice build up at first but them it went from 1 - 100 real quick.
building up to kissing your mom sure but then out of no where you're grabbing her tits and shes flashing you and giggling? then out of no where a little while later you start eating her out.
i think you need to work on a more steady build up once things start happening.
I have discussed that with him several times. I explained that simply slowing how fast points add up is important, and each should gain points at different paces. Mom will move faster than daughter and a week in the right situation could push things into that direction easily. Often living in close quarters leads to less inhibition in families, though not necessarily to this point. It is fiction/fantasy, though. (definitely better than 8 months in BB)

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
@MantisK I wonder to what extent implementing events for the other characters will change this? Right now you can spend every hour when mom and sister are at home grinding out the events that move their corruption forward, but when the MC has to choose between sister, mom, aunt, the twins, (others?) what takes only a few days now might take weeks if you're spreading out your efforts. But I also agree that I wouldn't mind seeing some more discrete steps between first and third base :closedeyesmile:

M

MantisK

@MantisK I wonder to what extent implementing events for the other characters will change this? Right now you can spend every hour when mom and sister are at home grinding out the events that move their corruption forward, but when the MC has to choose between sister, mom, aunt, the twins, (others?) what takes only a few days now might take weeks if you're spreading out your efforts. But I also agree that I wouldn't mind seeing some more discrete steps between first and third base :closedeyesmile:
Yes, but there are lots of extra hours with no CP gain, which is changing. He is miles away from a flushed out game, but the framing is essentially complete. Still, the biggest issue is cross character interactions. Many favor Mom over Sis, thus many will corrupt Mom and ignore Sis. This brings he running around the house naked and freaking with Mom while Sis is an innocent angel, then fold in 4 more characters and it becomes a mess.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Morning people !

To Answer the questions / suggestions regarding the :

With the erotic events.

Once I've finished getting all of the current Mother / Sister events up to 250CP.
Hopefully by the next update "0.5.3"
Ill be adding "Story Gaps".
Such as, Once you get lets say Mothers corruption over 50CP,
That night an event will play out.
Something like :
You hear your mother crying in the lounge, you go and see why shes upset.
She's upset due to being alone for so long. You tell her shes not alone, she has you.
She leans in to give you a kiss but ends up kissing you on the lips... etc etc.....

These.... lets say " Mile stones " will progress the story element of the game.

"All I need now is someone that can actually write to write it.... :oops:"

This is what I have in mind to help with this.

I looked into doing what suggested with the way the Corruption points progress but with the limitations of
RPGMV I can't get it to work.

All in all, I'm hoping this will smooth out the incline in events.

Quick question/suggestion for the developer, do you plan on adding more toilet voyeur scenes to the game? I especially love those scenes and wouldn't mind if you decided to add some variety to them by having the girls go "#2" as well once every day or so (Makes things a little more realistic too in my opinion), if you do decide to add some scenes like that though, you should consider making them totally optional for those who don't enjoy that type of content :p

No problems if you don't add any, it was just a quick suggestion. If you're not comfortable with adding what I suggested you could try adding some pee desperation scenes or just more pee scenes in general to spice things up instead.

I'm really loving this game so far, it has a lot of potential and I look forward to playing more of it in the future, thank you! :)
Hi Egonrac

Regarding the Toilet events!
Build 0.5.2 that will be dropping for everyone on Friday has both Mother / Sisters events in the toilet room completed up until 250CP.
(However not the Interactive Toliet Roll events - These will be in the next build 0.5.3)

The lets call it " Pee on Me & You stuff " Will most likely be around the 400-500CP mark,
So still a long way off yet I'm affraid.

As for the " Number 2 stuff "
This isn't something I'm planning to add, for several different reasons but the main one being " Honey Select Studio" Doesn't have anything that resembles a "number 2"

Glad you're enjoying the game so far, Hopefully you'll enjoy the next update.

-Boom

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Yes, but there are lots of extra hours with no CP gain, which is changing. He is miles away from a flushed out game, but the framing is essentially complete. Still, the biggest issue is cross character interactions. Many favor Mom over Sis, thus many will corrupt Mom and ignore Sis. This brings he running around the house naked and freaking with Mom while Sis is an innocent angel, then fold in 4 more characters and it becomes a mess.
I've been in contact with Mr.C regarding this.
Even with him using Renpy, He's stated it's surprisingly difficult and time consuming to get events / pictures / story to match up when you currupt 2 different characters seperatly from one another.

Which... Makes me feel better in a way knowing I'm not the only one.

M

MantisK

I've been in contact with Mr.C regarding this.
Even with him using Renpy, He's stated it's surprisingly difficult and time consuming to get events / pictures / story to match up when you currupt 2 different characters seperatly from one another.

Which... Makes me feel better in a way knowing I'm not the only one.
I was not implying anything bad towards you, just pointing out an optic in the story growth. There is definite need for a better development tool, though.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes