Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I did not have the new scenes with old save. So I restart the game and I got all of them.

Nice job. TY for this game.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
Okay, played it earlier this morning. Great update :) The dinner stuff was fantastic. I did notice you tweaked the breast physics on the Leopard outfits and I agree they are much better. The Cheerleader outfit remains the same as it used to be. Game worked totally fine for me, no bugs or errors or anything. Just a heads up guys, if you copy over your old saves from previous editions they will work. :)

I found a few minor typos if you'd like to fix them. When you massage Chloe's feet at 10pm, she says her feet are score instead of sore. When you walk in on your mom after 150+ corruption you're given an option to Continue, but continue is misspelled. When you visit your mom at work and pick up the phone for the lady, aisle is misspelled.

I really love how far this game has come. Just a couple questions about older content. You used to be able to steal the girls' towel in the bathroom. Will that be coming back? And also it seems like when you steal the toilet paper there's only a scene for Mom now. And for the current content, the new dining room scenes are great (5pm and 7pm), but I found it a little weird that when you hit 300 CP and they're fully naked that you can't sneak up/touch them anymore. I hope you add a special event for when they're fully naked! :)

Just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work, and I'll be subscribing to you on Patreon now. Cheers.
Yeah the kitchen scenes can no longer be accesed if you get 300+ points

Tottoro

May 24, 2017
click on red teddybear, how do i make them wear the suits? there wasnt another get changed event at 200!? hmm

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing MASSIVE CPU usage with the latest update?
35% plus CPU usage and the game stutters and seems laggy and at times unresponsive

my specs: I5 3570K, 32 gigs ram 1060 6gb, game is running on a revodrive x3 on a pcie x4 slot, everything else runs fine, just this stutters and hangs for moments in transitions, and then the CPU usage issue

Reactions: Vousetesconnard
Aug 13, 2017
Is anyone else experiencing MASSIVE CPU usage with the latest update?
35% plus CPU usage and the game stutters and seems laggy and at times unresponsive

my specs: I5 3570K, 32 gigs ram 1060 6gb, game is running on a revodrive x3 on a pcie x4 slot, everything else runs fine, just this stutters and hangs for moments in transitions, and then the CPU usage issue
The previous version was doing that as well, the current version can barely start up and runs into repeated errors trying to load images.

U

User_10739

I have to say, even though I had to start again this was the best update yet. Good job Boomatica, the animations were awesome! Looking forward to the next one.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The boob physics during the wardrobe dancing scenes are....... something else. lol

Good update, glad it's starting to pay off. Boom kinda went sideways for a while, but he corrected pretty quickly.

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica please work on cousins and where the heck is the nieghbor? :) :)
Hi Kasey,
I'm currently working on getting all of the current events for Mother / Sister up to at least 250cp.
It's going to be another month or so before I start introducing the other characters.
I listen to my patreons, they voted on it and I'm sticking to it until then.

But I will say, I do have 1 event with the neighbour already made and she's going to be a lot of fun !

is it just me or do the kitchen and dinner scenes seem to be a bit in a rush, from getting a hand job from sis while helping her with sex ed and mom giving a sensual massage to fingering sis and licking mom in kitchen + boobjob at the dinner table from mom and sis? for me it seems the development went a few steps to far with this update
Hi JoanaStevens,
The game is still in development, the sisters Sex Ed event line is only at 150cp currently, this is why there is a massive jump. Once this event line is done you'll a better transition.

Okay, played it earlier this morning. Great update :) The dinner stuff was fantastic. I did notice you tweaked the breast physics on the Leopard outfits and I agree they are much better. The Cheerleader outfit remains the same as it used to be. Game worked totally fine for me, no bugs or errors or anything. Just a heads up guys, if you copy over your old saves from previous editions they will work. :)

I found a few minor typos if you'd like to fix them. When you massage Chloe's feet at 10pm, she says her feet are score instead of sore. When you walk in on your mom after 150+ corruption you're given an option to Continue, but continue is misspelled. When you visit your mom at work and pick up the phone for the lady, aisle is misspelled.

I really love how far this game has come. Just a couple questions about older content. You used to be able to steal the girls' towel in the bathroom. Will that be coming back? And also it seems like when you steal the toilet paper there's only a scene for Mom now. And for the current content, the new dining room scenes are great (5pm and 7pm), but I found it a little weird that when you hit 300 CP and they're fully naked that you can't sneak up/touch them anymore. I hope you add a special event for when they're fully naked! :)

Just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work, and I'll be subscribing to you on Patreon now. Cheers.
Hi Berfius,
Thanks for the kind words I appricate it!
Glad you enjoyed the update and didn't find any bugs / errors.

Regarding the Typos / Spelling mistakes, thank you for pointing them out, I'll be sure to fix them now.

Regarding the 300CP. These are basically Placeholders until I make the next event in that event line.
Thought it would be a little better than a black screen.

Regarding the Towel / Toilet papers events etc etc
These are " Aditional Events " Once I have the game in a good condition regarding events / content I'll be going back and adding these little side events to pad out the game and give extra content.

Thanks again for you feedback, It helps.
And if you do support me on Patreon you have my thanks.

Reactions: GroPin and MrFraz
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes