Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

cordegen

Nov 29, 2016
Thanks for some RPGM knowledge.

Only the www\img\pictures folder is decrypted, all the other folders in img still have .rpgmvp files, so those are now giving errors.

I looked through the system.json and am assuming that there is no way to have some encrypted and some not, but know nothing about how RPGM works so if there is a way it would be good to know otherwise I guess the only solution is to decrypt all the other images.
Yeah I finished downloading it and saw it was only the pictures that had been decrypted, I've just downloaded the 3 separate parts from the previous page and will play with that version.
If you don't want to do that, you could try something else.
First set the System.json file back to how it was.
Then on line 1680 of www/js/rpg_core.js should be:
Code:
if(!Decrypter.checkImgIgnore(url) && Decrypter.hasEncryptedImages) {
Change it to:
Code:
if(!Decrypter.checkImgIgnore(url) && Decrypter.hasEncryptedImages && !url.match(/img\/pictures\//)) {
Again, I haven't tested this, I believe it should work though.

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah I finished downloading it and saw it was only the pictures that had been decrypted, I've just downloaded the 3 separate parts from the previous page and will play with that version.
Code:
Change it to:
Code:
if(!Decrypter.checkImgIgnore(url) && Decrypter.hasEncryptedImages && !url.match(/img\/pictures\//)) {
I also just went with the 3 separate parts, but I'm sure this may help others so thanks

Demitiger

May 14, 2017
Can confirm Fix works so far.

Previous couldn't make it past name change now no issues all the way to tutorial. Will post if I run into more issues.

durragon

Aug 7, 2016
Code:
Change it to:
Code:
This worked perfectly. Thanks.

Zeonsilt

Jun 14, 2017
Code:
Change it to:
Code:
i dont understand set the system.json back to how it was..

RedKing

The Sea Claims All in the End
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 6, 2016
Whoopsie, mb guys. :oops:
I've applied the fix provided by @cordegen and re-uploaded the game, everything should work now.

Reactions: madao

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
I can't access the cheat menu. Can someone help? I clicked on the cheat menu location but nothing happen

J

JoanaStevens

is it just me or do the kitchen and dinner scenes seem to be a bit in a rush, from getting a hand job from sis while helping her with sex ed and mom giving a sensual massage to fingering sis and licking mom in kitchen + boobjob at the dinner table from mom and sis? for me it seems the development went a few steps to far with this update

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
When I use a save I can´t load Saturday anybody else aso?

failed to load: img/pictures/Day%20Saturday.png

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
is it just me or do the kitchen and dinner scenes seem to be a bit in a rush, from getting a hand job from sis while helping her with sex ed and mom giving a sensual massage to fingering sis and licking mom in kitchen + boobjob at the dinner table from mom and sis? for me it seems the development went a few steps to far with this update
Please go away we don't want another Dating my daugther BS.

Reactions: Cirro84

Samael999

Jul 26, 2017
Hi everybody
1. I realy need to say thank you to all people who made and upload this game...
2. you can just cheat up to high corruption, so you jump to interesting pictures and videos.
3. Dear JoanaStevens, i dont think so. For me it is logical next steps, but thousand people = tousand meanings
for the end, apologise for my realy bad english:)

J

JoanaStevens

Please go away we don't want another Dating my daugther BS.
i dont want it to be like dating my daughter, just a bit more smoth story development like step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4 and not like step 1, step 2 step 6, step 12, the scenes are nice but maybe just 1 update to early, thats all

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Okay, played it earlier this morning. Great update :) The dinner stuff was fantastic. I did notice you tweaked the breast physics on the Leopard outfits and I agree they are much better. The Cheerleader outfit remains the same as it used to be. Game worked totally fine for me, no bugs or errors or anything. Just a heads up guys, if you copy over your old saves from previous editions they will work. :)

I found a few minor typos if you'd like to fix them. When you massage Chloe's feet at 10pm, she says her feet are score instead of sore. When you walk in on your mom after 150+ corruption you're given an option to Continue, but continue is misspelled. When you visit your mom at work and pick up the phone for the lady, aisle is misspelled.

I really love how far this game has come. Just a couple questions about older content. You used to be able to steal the girls' towel in the bathroom. Will that be coming back? And also it seems like when you steal the toilet paper there's only a scene for Mom now. And for the current content, the new dining room scenes are great (5pm and 7pm), but I found it a little weird that when you hit 300 CP and they're fully naked that you can't sneak up/touch them anymore. I hope you add a special event for when they're fully naked! :)

Just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work, and I'll be subscribing to you on Patreon now. Cheers.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Okay, played it earlier this morning. Great update :) The dinner stuff was fantastic. I did notice you tweaked the breast physics on the Leopard outfits and I agree they are much better. The Cheerleader outfit remains the same as it used to be. Game worked totally fine for me, no bugs or errors or anything. Just a heads up guys, if you copy over your old saves from previous editions they will work. :)

I found a few minor typos if you'd like to fix them. When you massage Chloe's feet at 10pm, she says her feet are score instead of sore. When you walk in on your mom after 150+ corruption you're given an option to Continue, but continue is misspelled. When you visit your mom at work and pick up the phone for the lady, aisle is misspelled.

I really love how far this game has come. Just a couple questions about older content. You used to be able to steal the girls' towel in the bathroom. Will that be coming back? And also it seems like when you steal the toilet paper there's only a scene for Mom now. And for the current content, the new dining room scenes are great (5pm and 7pm), but I found it a little weird that when you hit 300 CP and they're fully naked that you can't sneak up/touch them anymore. I hope you add a special event for when they're fully naked! :)

Just wanted to say thanks again for your hard work, and I'll be subscribing to you on Patreon now. Cheers.
new dinning room scenes?all i get at the table is drop phone and see their panties.am i missing something?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
i dont want it to be like dating my daughter, just a bit more smoth story development like step 1, step 2, step 3, step 4 and not like step 1, step 2 step 6, step 12, the scenes are nice but maybe just 1 update to early, thats all
The game is still in an early development stage. There is nothing that stops him from going back and filling the "gaps" to make the transition from scene to scene smother.
If there were no sex scenes yet, people (including you probably) would be complaining how slowly paced the game is and "WHERE ARE THE H-SCENES!?"

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Danny19, when you get both girls over 200CP or so the dinner scene progresses now. You'll see more than just their panties at dinner now :) For the other scenes, I was talking about the "get tea for mom" and "help Chloe with dishes" scenes at 5 and 7pm respectively.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes