Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Well that's strange. The messages were there for mom and sis in the morning and evening. (7 am-10 am and between 5 pm to 11 pm).
are they in the phone text icon?or the icon above phone the profile pics?

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Evening people.

I'll answer some of your questions / bug reports soon.
Currently getting things ready for the patreon release in 40Mins.
This release is to all of my patrons before the public release tomorrow.
That being said, as I've stated before. People can't be controlled and I'm assuming the 0.5.1 update will be posted here in 1-2Hours time.

If by any chance it's not I'll be sure to post it here when it goes public on Wednesday.

-Boom

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
@Boomatica: In the previous version, everything is very promising, and going for the best path that a game need, I'm really waiting for see, it's a great game.
Glad you're enjoying the game, Hope you enjoy the next update.

i really dont get this game money wise.i make 90 a day in pledges but yet after 4 days my account is only 90 .why is this?it should be more.other thing is ,is mom and sis only thing to do now so far? thanks for any info
When you work on your Patreon Page your Page worth goes increases. at the end of each day the amount your page is worth will be added to your bank account.
Click on the $ Icon on the right hand side of the screen. You'll get a message displaying your page worth and your bank account worth.

You get a tit job and a kiss on your pee pee (XD) if you play your cards right.

Wait I just had an idea, maybe @Boomatica you can introduce a game of strip poker in the game with the mother and aunt in one of the next versions. The game gets raunchier with every level of corruption.
New version plz.
It's weird you say this... This is actually a planned event when I get onto the Auntie's events.
The game of poker won't actually be play able like some other games but a poker event will be one of the event lines.

ty and yes when it tells u time and day thing after doing pledges and stuff every so often the years go up lol. think it started for me at 8 now at 24 lol 5 week game time and 16 yrs it took for those 5 weeks
Years go up ? how long have you been playing for !
7 Days = 1 week.
4 Weeks = 1 Month.
12 Month = 1 Year.
If this is a bug can you give me soem details on it please, like when it happens etc etc.
I'd appricicate it.

When the new version will be update here?
Keep a look out in the next couple of hours, I've posted it for all of my Patreons on my page and I can only guess it'll be a couple of hours until it's posted here.

just please in this game make some more girls bods like the sisters.for those of us who like smaller builds :p sis is hot
Your Sister " Chloe " will have some " School Friends " In much later builds.

Personally, I feel the bodies are all well proportioned, unlike a certain other game that I know of. Perhaps that is one of the main reasons why I prefer this over that.
I'm happy you like the modles I am using, glad you're enjoying the game.

i message them and get nothing .no matter what time a day it is

yes this has better shaped ladies for sure.cant wait for few updates to see what happens.think this is second fav game now
If Mothers / Sisters Corruption points are above 100CP you'll only get place holder messages as I'm still working on them.

I don't think there are any messages for the aunt(as of yet). Like I said you can try visiting the aunt at those hours.
You're correct, currently there are no messages for Auntie, only Mother / Sister.

was saying i hvnt gotten any from mom or sis either.their corruption over 400 now never seen 1 message
If you use the Cheat Menu in the latest build you have the option to set CP for all characters to 0. you should see the messages then.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Glad you're enjoying the game, Hope you enjoy the next update.

When you work on your Patreon Page your Page worth goes increases. at the end of each day the amount your page is worth will be added to your bank account.
Click on the $ Icon on the right hand side of the screen. You'll get a message displaying your page worth and your bank account worth.

It's weird you say this... This is actually a planned event when I get onto the Auntie's events.
The game of poker won't actually be play able like some other games but a poker event will be one of the event lines.

Years go up ? how long have you been playing for !
7 Days = 1 week.
4 Weeks = 1 Month.
12 Month = 1 Year.
If this is a bug can you give me soem details on it please, like when it happens etc etc.
I'd appricicate it.

Keep a look out in the next couple of hours, I've posted it for all of my Patreons on my page and I can only guess it'll be a couple of hours until it's posted here.

Your Sister " Chloe " will have some " School Friends " In much later builds.

I'm happy you like the modles I am using, glad you're enjoying the game.

If Mothers / Sisters Corruption points are above 100CP you'll only get place holder messages as I'm still working on them.

You're correct, currently there are no messages for Auntie, only Mother / Sister.

If you use the Cheat Menu in the latest build you have the option to set CP for all characters to 0. you should see the messages then.
only been playing since last night and i noticed that the years were changing with the days every so often but odd now i went to both saves and get same dates but earlier the year was 24.so not sure what happened now cause at one point the year was also 17.as well to show them somehow my game didnt save im back to 3600 cash but when left earlier i had 5.6 lol i think forgot to save but thats where the year was 24, week was like 5 ,day was 6 i believe.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
guess i have to start over and not use my saves for the sneak ups and touches? my cp are at 450 for both

CRORK

Aug 22, 2016
Uhm does anybody know how to extract image's from this game ? Few unpackers I tried didnt work

Oct 29, 2016
Man... i really cant believe this...
The saves are not compatible again?

It is the 5th time i am gonna start all over again..
again
again..

jesus

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Man... i really cant believe this...
The saves are not compatible again?

It is the 5th time i am gonna start all over again..
again
again..

jesus
Theres no reason why the saves shouldn't be compatible.
Ps. You'll need to start again to see the new content regardless, this is why I added a cheat menu.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else getting an error "Failed to load: img/pictures/warning.png" when trying to play? I've re-downloaded and re-extracted the game, and verified that the warning.png file in www/img/pictures can open properly in windows, but I still keep getting the error.

Reactions: x-interupt

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Anyone else getting an error "Failed to load: img/pictures/warning.png" when trying to play? I've re-downloaded and re-extracted the game, and verified that the warning.png file in www/img/pictures can open properly in windows, but I still keep getting the error.
I'm getting some errors as well. From starting a new game it shows that error. When trying to load a save it is a different image that is missing. It most likely has to do with the images being unpacked, but I also don't understand why it isn't working since the path they are in seems to be correct.

x-interupt

Jun 21, 2017
same here

Reactions: gazmko

Galin

May 5, 2017
...same Problem here...

Reactions: gazmko

flimflam

Jun 15, 2017
Assuming all images are unpacked (still downloading so can't check myself), then open www/data/System.json in a text editor, find
Code:
"hasEncryptedImages":true
and replace it with
Code:
"hasEncryptedImages":false
Should fix it
Thanks for some RPGM knowledge.

Only the www\img\pictures folder is decrypted, all the other folders in img still have .rpgmvp files, so those are now giving errors.

I looked through the system.json and am assuming that there is no way to have some encrypted and some not, but know nothing about how RPGM works so if there is a way it would be good to know otherwise I guess the only solution is to decrypt all the other images.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes