Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017

Draghough

May 26, 2017
no need to be rude.. have you tried the already available download links i nthe main post ? I'm using nopyright and dw is just fine

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is that so fucking hard to back up a couple messages, jeeeeesus!
Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves when whoever does these posts don't include MEGA. And it should always be on the main 1st post. When I want to update a game, I'd rather not scroll though 25 pages of 500 posts to find the link.

no need to be rude.. have you tried the already available download links i nthe main post ? I'm using nopyright and dw is just fine
Yeah, nopyright worked in about 15 minutes.

And I'm sorry for flipping out.

Reactions: Maericke

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Sorry, it's just one of my pet peeves when whoever does these posts don't include MEGA. And it should always be on the main 1st post. When I want to update a game, I'd rather not scroll though 25 pages of 500 posts to find the link.

Yeah, nopyright worked in about 15 minutes.

And I'm sorry for flipping out.
I get it, the irritation and pet peeve thing, really I do... However you'll find that you'll have a far better reaction (not to mention a far better chance) if you ask nicely rather than doing what you did. I'm in the same boat as you with Mega as it is my #1 preferred download site as I -never- have any issues with it (unlike I have had with filebox, nopyright, and a few of the other common ones). Also, there is ALMOST ALWAYS a mega link of the latest version, just may have to go to a previous page or 3, but they are usually there (but not always) and when it's not, just either patiently wait or ask nicely and you might be surprised as to how quickly it will be uploaded vs flipping out.

... Just sayin is all, anyway, enjoy the update (still waiting to download the mega links myself, got a few things in the Que ahead of it)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: When I criticized and asked for changes, because it's a game that I like. But now I am fully aware that it is time to thank: Boomatica thank you for redoing the game with the quality that this game deserves. Congratulations and for that reason also my applause .: Clap. Clap. Clap. Clap ...

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I get it, the irritation and pet peeve thing, really I do... However you'll find that you'll have a far better reaction (not to mention a far better chance) if you ask nicely rather than doing what you did. I'm in the same boat as you with Mega as it is my #1 preferred download site as I -never- have any issues with it (unlike I have had with filebox, nopyright, and a few of the other common ones). Also, there is ALMOST ALWAYS a mega link of the latest version, just may have to go to a previous page or 3, but they are usually there (but not always) and when it's not, just either patiently wait or ask nicely and you might be surprised as to how quickly it will be uploaded vs flipping out.

... Just sayin is all, anyway, enjoy the update (still waiting to download the mega links myself, got a few things in the Que ahead of it)
Yeah, sorry I blew my stack there.

I've got to say: I either want to either fuck the sister until she's unconscious and can't do this shit, or talk her into doing every day as an open relationship ménage à trois or something.

Reactions: DragonWrath

harala

Jun 12, 2017
Mother - 50+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New messages)
Mother - 100+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New pictures) (9 New messages)

Chloe - 50+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New messages)
Chloe - 100+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New pictures) (9 New messages)

I cant see any picture. Says Coming soon

steamhare

Jan 1, 2017
Mother - 50+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New messages)
Mother - 100+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New pictures) (9 New messages)

Chloe - 50+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New messages)
Chloe - 100+ CP (7am-11pm) (9 New pictures) (9 New messages)

I cant see any picture. Says Coming soon
If you go above 150, that's the message you get instead.

Reactions: harala

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
anyone have a walkthrough or guide?
In this version the only thing that we can do for now, is play till appear the warn (in this version is all). Because in the next versions, I believe, We need start the game again for see everything that will are changed. One guide, for now, don't help.

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
If he really update his game all 2 weeks, than he is a really nice developer. Or a really fair developer, so you pay in a month and get 2 updates. Yes man i like you! If you get some nice mother sex in the next update and more outfits, so i can say you a on a good way to the top. :D

Reactions: Boom's Attic Games
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes