Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
If he really update his game all 2 weeks, than he is a really nice developer. Or a really fair developer, so you pay in a month and get 2 updates. Yes man i like you! If you get some nice mother sex in the next update and more outfits, so i can say you a on a good way to the top. :D
Hi Feni, Thank you for the kind words ;)

Currently I am working on getting all current Mother / Sister Events up to 250CPM.
250CP = Touching / Sexual Acts. No full on Sex yet.

The next update : 0.5.1 : Will be dropping for my Patreons on Monday and will go public on Wednesday.

This is my latest post regarding the changes + Content Comming in 0.5.1

Berfius

Apr 20, 2017
Yesss can't wait. I see in your progress update there's another outfit! :) I have a question w/r/t the outfits. Someone previously commented that the breasts in the cheer outfit were a bit too "bouncy", especially Chloe's. Have you found a way to reduce that at all, or will this and future outfits be the same? Just a curiosity and to see how you felt about that. Thanks for your updates!

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Yesss can't wait. I see in your progress update there's another outfit! :) I have a question w/r/t the outfits. Someone previously commented that the breasts in the cheer outfit were a bit too "bouncy", especially Chloe's. Have you found a way to reduce that at all, or will this and future outfits be the same? Just a curiosity and to see how you felt about that. Thanks for your updates!
Hi Berfius.

Yes I've actually found a way to fix this for the new content going into the game.
In Honey Selects Character Creator there's 2 options " Softness " And " Weight".
I knew the Weight changed the way the breasts moved around but was unaware about the "Softness" option.
I believe I've found a good balance for this now.

You'll have to let me know when you play the next update.

-Boom

Reactions: Berfius

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: In the previous version, everything is very promising, and going for the best path that a game need, I'm really waiting for see, it's a great game.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i really dont get this game money wise.i make 90 a day in pledges but yet after 4 days my account is only 90 .why is this?it should be more.other thing is ,is mom and sis only thing to do now so far? thanks for any info

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
i really dont get this game money wise.i make 90 a day in pledges but yet after 4 days my account is only 90 .why is this?it should be more.other thing is ,is mom and sis only thing to do now so far? thanks for any info
k money issue not issue anymore.so basically all i can do is massage and spy for now right?as far as clothes go i hv cheer outfit.will it allow me to buy more or what?doesnt seem to .sorry just askin

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
k money issue not issue anymore.so basically all i can do is massage and spy for now right?as far as clothes go i hv cheer outfit.will it allow me to buy more or what?doesnt seem to .sorry just askin
You get a tit job and a kiss on your pee pee (xD) if you play your cards right.

Wait I just had an idea, maybe @Boomatica you can introduce a game of strip poker in the game with the mother and aunt in one of the next versions. The game gets raunchier with every level of corruption.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You get a tit job and a kiss on your pee pee (XD) if you play your cards right.

Wait I just had an idea, maybe @Boomatica you can introduce a game of strip poker in the game with the mother and aunt in one of the next versions. The game gets raunchier with every level of corruption.
hv mom at almost 400 same with sis.but aunt i see at beach with mom and nothing more.got the tit job from mom and hj from sis.is this it for this version?i think this game will be great later,still curious about the clothes can only seem to buy cheer outfit :(oh yes and does the brothel ever open or is that later in another version?and whats the deal with the years they keep going up?sorry trying to understand if doing anything wrong

Last edited:

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
hv mom at almost 400 same with sis.but aunt i see at beach with mom and nothing more.got the tit job from mom and hj from sis.is this it for this version?i think this game will be great later,still curious about the clothes can only seem to buy cheer outfit :(oh yes and does the brothel ever open or is that later in another version?and whats the deal with the years they keep going up?sorry trying to understand if doing anything wrong
The Brothel is open late at night , try 11 pm. Scenes with the aunt are somewhat random. You have to visit her house either before 10 am or after 5 pm. And yes, the clothing store has only the cheerleader outfit available at the moment. The next version is supposed to have the leotard outfit. Dunno about the years thing though, must have missed it.

Reactions: danny19

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
The Brothel is open late at night , try 11 pm. Scenes with the aunt are somewhat random. You have to visit her house either before 10 am or after 5 pm. And yes, the clothing store has only the cheerleader outfit available at the moment. The next version is supposed to have the leotard outfit. Dunno about the years thing though, must have missed it.
ty and yes when it tells u time and day thing after doing pledges and stuff every so often the years go up lol. think it started for me at 8 now at 24 lol 5 week game time and 16 yrs it took for those 5 weeks

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
just please in this game make some more girls bods like the sisters.for those of us who like smaller builds :p sis is hot

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Personally, I feel the bodies are all well proportioned, unlike a certain other game that I know of. Perhaps that is one of the main reasons why I prefer this over that.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Check save then. Thank you.
edit:
Checked, works 8-10 am and 5-10 pm. CP point above 250 for both
i message them and get nothing .no matter what time a day it is
Personally, I feel the bodies are all well proportioned, unlike a certain other game that I know of. Perhaps that is one of the main reasons why I prefer this over that.
yes this has better shaped ladies for sure.cant wait for few updates to see what happens.think this is second fav game now

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
I don't think there are any messages for the aunt(as of yet). Like I said you can try visiting the aunt at those hours.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I don't think there are any messages for the aunt(as of yet). Like I said you can try visiting the aunt at those hours.
was saying i hvnt gotten any from mom or sis either.their corruption over 400 now never seen 1 message

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
was saying i hvnt gotten any from mom or sis either.their corruption over 400 now never seen 1 message
Well that's strange. The messages were there for mom and sis in the morning and evening. (7 am-10 am and between 5 pm to 11 pm).

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes