Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love the mother and sisters Idea of punishment....so brutal lol. I bet he learns his lesson after that cruel and unusual punishment=D

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@RedKing: Hi, RedKing, I post one Walkthrough for help and give some tips, give a look and Please put in OP, Many thanks.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Well, it's much better then I expected!
Looks promising, but so far very shot, around 30 min maybe 1 hour if you read slowly...

It's unclear why ppl asking for cheats... there is no grind, thanks for that ;)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I hope the author will eventually add a "Skip movie" function, sometimes the movies just take too long.. Sure, some people like to have that time to.. "Finish business" but more often than anything else I find myself facerolling on my keyboard trying to skip the movie to move on to something else, either because I've already seen it or because it just werent that interesting.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Boomatica: Many, Many, Many Thanks, for do the best changes in this game, and if I can ask for you something, put the MC sleeping all the night with the two Mom or Sis Let him choose, I think that would be the best of the best. Your game is great.

M

MantisK

Hint: At 11pm you can use special events, instead of doing them in day. You only get one a night, but it will give you time to see wardrobe events and spycams in an otherwise dead time, it then brings you to 7am.

KeepIt100Emoji

Aug 10, 2017
Great update, but the file size is really starting to worry me. Is there any way that it will still be manageable in future updates or will it continue to balloon?

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Great update, but the file size is really starting to worry me. Is there any way that it will still be manageable in future updates or will it continue to balloon?
Hes not compressing the pictures together, hes doing it individually. Its been a while since I've had to do any sort of programming that required me to think about size issues, however in my sleep addled mind it seems logical that compressing each picture on its own rather than all the pictures together would be less inefficient. But there are a lot of pictures. + hes using the ".rpgmvp" format, it does not seem like its made for proper size compression but rather general compression.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I was talking about this are doing a month ago, now there are some games that have great visual, many scenes and few hours of game time and is heavy, the file size is highly increased, some can be compressed, but others don't. And it worries me too.

thienhungx

Aug 14, 2017
Hi bro, Please help me, i can not hear sound in game, i only hear sound of click mouse in game. Please add sound or notice me to hear sound in game

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Danny19, when you get both girls over 200CP or so the dinner scene progresses now. You'll see more than just their panties at dinner now :) For the other scenes, I was talking about the "get tea for mom" and "help Chloe with dishes" scenes at 5 and 7pm respectively.
still only see panties and they are at 400 cp lol what i do wrong?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
k got the eat out mom scene but hvnt got the finger sis yet.saw pantyless at dinner now trying for the ma/sis bj. i had to reset the cp and bring it back up to 200 in order to fix why i wasnt getting the scenes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
k got the eat out mom scene but hvnt got the finger sis yet.saw pantyless at dinner now trying for the ma/sis bj. i had to reset the cp and bring it back up to 200 in order to fix why i wasnt getting the scenes
In the page 30 have one Guide, I wait it help you.

Reactions: danny19

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
had found it ty,my problem was my cp was too high up so i passed the scenes.lowered them back to 200 and everything came fourth.ty carlo
Good to know, always try add some cp and look what happen with all the girls, this way You never lose scene. Good Luck.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes