Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@fullreview, @King Monkey Mon: Research into Corruption is out, Boomatica posted before, sadly He is having some troubles, look the thread.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Boomatica: @paladin2907, @fullreview and Myself When you talked about the storm that caused serious damage to your computer, we heard about it, and I thought You couldn't do this version for us, but you did the best, just thinking of everyone who liked your game. Boomatica You're great, Thank You. Man. ;););)

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
guys what he meant by 'home overview screen' for event?

worth to download this? or just wait for 5.5

zocx

May 2, 2017
I download the PC MEGA file but the file is not working ... can someone add a new file for PC what is not corrupted ...

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
I download the PC MEGA file but the file is not working ... can someone add a new file for PC what is not corrupted ...
i did decide to download it, did limit download speed so i can watch videos etc, but i let you know if the file is actually bugged or maybe yours did corrupt on download. hang on, should be here in like 30-35 min

Reactions: zocx

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Home Overview is the house map, shows all the rooms and where everyone is.
i know whats screen overview is, i mean what he meant it as event, like some scenes appear randomly when we enter house and see the house screen? it makes no sense otherways than that

May 10, 2017
So i downloaded the file through mega. Once finish the file fully downloaded but it's not appearing in the folder. Anyone knows what up with that?:FeelsBadMan:

M

MantisK

i know whats screen overview is, i mean what he meant it as event, like some scenes appear randomly when we enter house and see the house screen? it makes no sense otherways than that
Oh, it was the same in 0.4 at some point, just at 11pm when it changes from 10pm event it goes right into special event, no click on room.

Reactions: Cirro84
M

MantisK

So i downloaded the file through mega. Once finish the file fully downloaded but it's not appearing in the folder. Anyone knows what up with that?:FeelsBadMan:
I downloaded here from mega a little while ago and just played till 2pm to see if the couple reported bugs occurred, everything seemed OK.

DickFury

Aug 31, 2017
Oh, it was the same in 0.4 at some point, just at 11pm when it changes from 10pm event it goes right into special event, no click on room.
i see, thank you. cheers

for me time doesnt advance without taking some action (for example tv time with one of girls or help study etc) or manually advancing time by XX hours, and never seen any event trigger by itself..

Last edited:

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Not seeing any of the transitions either. I guess it's the saves and i don't want to start a new game

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes