Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Once you get the mother to a certain corruption level you can no longer sit with her and watch TV.

Is there a fix for this?

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Once you get the mother to a certain corruption level you can no longer sit with her and watch TV.

Is there a fix for this?

It's not a bug, the content for that event ends there, it is the same for the massage event. Only in that the end of content is marked.

Edit: New version is supposed to be out today!

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
It's not a bug, the content for that event ends there, it is the same for the massage event. Only in that the end of content is marked.

Edit: New version is supposed to be out today!
I did a bug check on the new version .3 today. Mother watching tv and massage rerun as does sister content. New stuff includes peeping in the morning, toilet camera, to make money use right hand computer in sisters room 11am-5pm, use computer to buy camera. I also designed new curser for game.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
The game should get back to the same content as 2.2 shortly. 2.2 was erratic and very buggy so Boomatica decided to rebuild. Now I test all games before they go to the members. I restart the game as new to make sure the game flows into the update. It is something I am willing to do for someone who works as hard as Boomer. Everything I post here will be with his permission. That is a given since my Patreon and F95 ID's are the same.

Reactions: Xand

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Dunno if it's just me but judging by the clothes I think corruption level 3 should be before level 2.

Reactions: Tease Me

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
In it's current state it seems to be a very unrewarding grindfest.
I'm at over 200 corruption with both girls right now and except for the massage of the mother nothing has changed for a while.
Working and Dinner is completely useless in this game, so when you get to 11:00 I'd suggest skip to 17:00 as there's nothing between that for the moment.

Has potential, but I really can't recommend it at this point in time, you'll just grind with no payoff except for some boob slip here and there.
I mean, I like that you actually need to corrupt over some time, but the timespan between that isn't filled very well.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
In it's current state it seems to be a very unrewarding grindfest.
I'm at over 200 corruption with both girls right now and except for the massage of the mother nothing has changed for a while.
Working and Dinner is completely useless in this game, so when you get to 11:00 I'd suggest skip to 17:00 as there's nothing between that for the moment.

Has potential, but I really can't recommend it at this point in time, you'll just grind with no payoff except for some boob slip here and there.
I mean, I like that you actually need to corrupt over some time, but the timespan between that isn't filled very well.
11am to 5pm will be filled right now you can make money using your computer in sisters room. Without money you can not by the toilet cam which is functioning. Not much after corruption 150 really, but as I said the game is being redone and a lot of the old scenes need to be reloaded. Boomatica at this time plans on updating at least weekly not weakly as some of the other game makers do.

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
11am to 5pm will be filled right now
That's great news, looking forward to that.

Without money you can not by the toilet cam which is functioning.
Yeah I know about the spycam, but it isn't really worth it. (right now, at least)
Walking in on them when they're on the toilet you at least increase their corruption and the way the toilet scene is handled is kind of bad tbh. Those still images chained together. I'd rather have half the images put into that scene and get it over with faster.

Not much after corruption 150 really, but as I said the game is being redone and a lot of the old scenes need to be reloaded. Boomatica at this time plans on updating at least weekly not weakly as some of the other game makers do.
Well, I hope that works out.
Definitely keeping an eye on the game, but what I said was based on the current version, not on the future ones, so for the moment it still stands.

Reactions: Tease Me

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
That's great news, looking forward to that.

Yeah I know about the spycam, but it isn't really worth it. (right now, at least)
Walking in on them when they're on the toilet you at least increase their corruption and the way the toilet scene is handled is kind of bad tbh. Those still images chained together. I'd rather have half the images put into that scene and get it over with faster.

Well, I hope that works out.
Definitely keeping an eye on the game, but what I said was based on the current version, not on the future ones, so for the moment it still stands.
The spy cams and some of the others frame to frame delay needs to be shortened I know. I will make some gifs for Boomer to see and give him the timing between frames. He told me that Maker cant use gif which I think sux it would make it easier. With your comment I think I can fortify my opinion, and get him to change.

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The spy cams and some of the others frame to frame delay needs to be shortened I know. I will make some gifs for Boomer to see and give him the timing between frames. He told me that Maker cant use gif which I think sux it would make it easier. With your comment I think I can fortify my opinion, and get him to change.
That would be great.
I'm pretty sure it can use some kind of animated format, when I look at games like My New Life, or Lily Of The Valley. Maybe it needs a custom script for that, though.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi Threetees, saw your comment and just wondered, if gif is no good what about one of the others like mp4, etc? I use irfanview to watch a lot of video types, plus flashes, images, etc, they might have something or at least maybe some suggestions. Sorry if I'm way off, I just thought it might be worth a try.

U

User_10739

This is virtually the same game as Subliminal Corruption which I can't find on here any more. Has this game replaced it?

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes