Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
sent you a message.

Shound't have any bugs..... but lets face it... it will.... Ps. i've added a Save Game at the end of everyday. just incase of the crashes on Certain Systems.

Generic messages throught the hours of the day.
- Mother (< 50 corruption points messages added)
- Sister (< 50 corruption points messages added)

3. Map
Map is now semi interactive, More locations will be added.
Currently all you can do is:
-Click on your Home via the map screen.
-4PM : Beach Scene 2 scenes (50%/50% chance)
-- Mother Sunbathing level 1
-- Mother & Aunt Sunbathing level 1

4. Profiler
Profiler pictures changed/updated/added
- Now Shows Corruption levels
- Sister set 1 Out-Door Cloths / In-Door Clothes (< 150 Corruption)
- Sister set 2 Out-Door Cloths / In-Door Clothes (< 300 Corruption)
- Mother set 1 Out-Door Cloths / In-Door Clothes (< 150 Corruption)
- Mother set 2 Out-Door Cloths / In-Door Clothes (< 300 Corruption)

5. Morning / Night Scenes
- Mother :
-- level 1 (< 150 Corruption)
-- level 1 (< 300 Corruption)
-- level 1 (300 > Corruption)

- Sister :
-- level 1 (< 150 Corruption)
-- level 1 (< 300 Corruption)
-- level 1 (300 > Corruption)

6. Lounge
- Sister TV scene level 1 added. (9PM)

7. BedRoom
- Sister Sex Ed Lesson (8PM)
-- Intro scene added
-- level 1 ( 45 Corruption )
-- Generic Teaching Scene
-- level 2 ( 85 Corruption ) added
-- Generic Teaching Scene

- Sister Texting Bed (10PM)
-- Level 1 Mas Scene added

8. Diaries
- Mother :
-- Page
-- Page (Once first massage scene compleated) (Added)

- Sister:
-- Page
-- Page (Once First Sex Edd Lesson compleated) (Added)
-- Page (Once level 1 Mass Scene compleated) (Added)

9. Toilet
- Mother :
-- Walk in scene 2 added
- Sister :
-- Walk in scene 2 added

10. Corruption
Positive / Negative consequences :

- Mother :
-- Walking in on Mother using the toilet before (50 Corruption points) lowers corruption 1-3 random

-Sister :
-- Walking in on Sister using the toilet before (50 Corruption points) lowers corruption 1-3 random

11. Additional
- Credits Page Updated
-- (Be sure to check it out, thank you to the pledgers / helpers)

Not a mass content update this build, still trying to combat the memory leak issues a lot of people were having. (Hence the animations

I will never post a link that boomer has not given me approval.
Again thanks!
This sounds really promising. If he keeps updating at this speed... wow.
Unfortunately I will not have time to play this week, the weekend will be my first opportunity. I'm really looking forward.

Doorz

May 23, 2017
is anyone else having problems making money? work at computer but not going in bank account.

never mind figured it out.have to wait until sleep

Last edited:

AJITAup

Jun 8, 2017
How to play this game? When the game start it asks my name and show error: "Type eror. Undefined is not a function"

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
How to play this game? When the game start it asks my name and show error: "Type eror. Undefined is not a function"
Did you try using mouse only, works for me. Right click to delete, left click on letter to type, then click ok after.

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys anyone can post a little walkthrough or a a list of all possible scene in the game adding what to do to obtain?Because the only good scene I can get is the massage with mom and transparent lingerie.other images I saw also posted on the site I never could reach(ex. the spying on dinner under the table-scene).And most of all the clothes with corruption change onluy for bed time(now sister and mom sleep naked)but during the day they have always same clothes.What Have I to do?Tnx in advance guys,see you! :)

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
guys anyone can post a little walkthrough or a a list of all possible scene in the game adding what to do to obtain?Because the only good scene I can get is the massage with mom and transparent lingerie.other images I saw also posted on the site I never could reach(ex. the spying on dinner under the table-scene).And most of all the clothes with corruption change onluy for bed time(now sister and mom sleep naked)but during the day they have always same clothes.What Have I to do?Tnx in advance guys,see you! :)
look at change log
it has a list of events currently in game

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Why can't I go to the Aunt's any more?
When the game was changed from Subliminal to Research it basically started over. The one thing to remember is this game is updated way more often than most, the next update should be in a few days. it will include my new cursers I think.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
So, I have played Subliminal Corruption, and I think I managed to see most of the content in that game. A lot was just 'placeholders' though.

Research into Corruption seems like a step backward from that. I only see one location to go to (home), there's no job to make money at, and I've yet to figure out how to advance the time past 7 AM.

What do I need to do to advance time in the game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So, I have played Subliminal Corruption, and I think I managed to see most of the content in that game. A lot was just 'placeholders' though.

Research into Corruption seems like a step backward from that. I only see one location to go to (home), there's no job to make money at, and I've yet to figure out how to advance the time past 7 AM.

What do I need to do to advance time in the game?
On the top of the screen in the center, there's a Time.. click on that and choose to advance by 1 to 5 hours at a time.

Reactions: OhWee

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
:FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:
What game is that from? look like something I'd rather play than this.

I don't like the changes. Before the PC made an app to corrupt ppl around him, now hes just a patreon developer whos corrupting his family for testing? i didnt quite get it. The whole restart is lame. I felt it was going somewhere then we started all over and the interface sucks pretty hard. The phone made sense, but its all over the place now. Its a total mess.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What game is that from? look like something I'd rather play than this.

I don't like the changes. Before the PC made an app to corrupt ppl around him, now hes just a patreon developer whos corrupting his family for testing? i didnt quite get it. The whole restart is lame. I felt it was going somewhere then we started all over and the interface sucks pretty hard. The phone made sense, but its all over the place now. Its a total mess.
It's Meredith from Roundscape Adorevia. Nerdy magic users have never been so hot. :p
He had to redevelop the game because at that point, his variables for home and work were no longer working correctly (read too many) and couldn't progress as planned. So he had to restart it BUT he is using the old pics to develop should be rather fast this time around.
You could keep the old version and tinker with it.. consider it a challenge to see if you can add jobs and keep it from being a buggy mess??

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
there's no job to make money at
In sister's room, you can use your computer to make money by working for patreon, you can only buy a camera to spy so far with money and nothing else so far.

Feels like a waste to use the camera instead of barging to the bathroom for the extra corruption.

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes