Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I hope the dev will deal with some of the inconsistency in the game from the corruption. During the mom's tea making she is completely naked but during other events she is either clothed or yelling for my barging in on her, similar with sis. Also with them wearing less and less and getting completely naked, there is no dialogue for the progression, not them with the son or between themselves its like suddenly its the norm.

I like the computer desktop but at the same time hate it, the moment you press on one of the icons in the computer, you can't go back and choose other icons, you are sent to the house interface, this will probably hopefully be improved in the future.

Might be mistaken but I think one of the diary for the sister is bugged out, the one she says she wants to reward her brother for helping her out is being skipped to the one with bus. I enjoy reading the diary, I hope there will be more entries.

Reactions: muttdoggy

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
Really not a fan of the engine, it just takes far too long to do anything. As a result, the game is just a massive grind, with you just mashing the mouse button hoping it skips through the frame as quickly as possible, sadly knowing it won't because it's hard coded into the RPG engine. The constant black screen after events just don't help either.

I really enjoy the game itself, but just not the gameplay.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
the moment you press on one of the icons in the computer, you can't go back and choose other icons, you are sent to the house interface, this will probably hopefully be improved in the future.
You can click the X on top of the window to get back to the desktop screen 1.JPG

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the heads up! Updated OP.. and weirdly, I did not experience issues. O.O
Just lack of going back to computer on spycam purchase. Second, Yeah mom's weird.. She'll make tea naked but god forbid I walk in on her the next morning.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm thankful the cursor plugin stopped working. This cursor went from being a simple way of being able to tell which objects can be activated, to something resembling a 90s Geocities website.

An0nim0us

Oct 15, 2016
Might be a stupid question. But I cant figure out how to go to sleep / progress to next day. Mother and sister are sleeping, time is 11:00 pm, whenever I go into either of the rooms the only option I get is either Admire or Leave. Any help?

Doorz

May 23, 2017
Advance time by 1 hour and you will automatically go to sleep,if it reads 1100 o'clock

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I hope the dev will deal with some of the inconsistency in the game from the corruption. During the mom's tea making she is completely naked but during other events she is either clothed or yelling for my barging in on her, similar with sis. Also with them wearing less and less and getting completely naked, there is no dialogue for the progression, not them with the son or between themselves its like suddenly its the norm.

I like the computer desktop but at the same time hate it, the moment you press on one of the icons in the computer, you can't go back and choose other icons, you are sent to the house interface, this will probably hopefully be improved in the future.

Might be mistaken but I think one of the diary for the sister is bugged out, the one she says she wants to reward her brother for helping her out is being skipped to the one with bus. I enjoy reading the diary, I hope there will be more entries.
Pretty much discussed all this with Boomatica, He wanted to do so much with Sarah. The cleanup of having them watch
TV in different Clothes and the dinner table will have to wait till more content is added for Chloe. Some scenes will probably stay level one and two until Aunt and the twins can be fleshed out and brought up to date.

Reactions: muttdoggy

Silverlord

May 10, 2017
Good evening Gents ,
i am having a problem starting the game , can any of you guys upload the save folder (folder not just a save file witch includes global file too) with at least a save post intro to start playing this game..
that will be a great piece of help
sorry for my bad English , and thanks in advance .
(first time posting :p )

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Really not a fan of the engine, it just takes far too long to do anything. As a result, the game is just a massive grind, with you just mashing the mouse button hoping it skips through the frame as quickly as possible, sadly knowing it won't because it's hard coded into the RPG engine. The constant black screen after events just don't help either.

I really enjoy the game itself, but just not the gameplay.
100% agree... yeah it might take less time for him to develop the game in RPG Maker, but at what cost? Now the game plays like a piece of shit!

R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

100% agree... yeah it might take less time for him to develop the game in RPG Maker, but at what cost? Now the game plays like a piece of shit!
I think because ICSTOR has so much success using RPG Maker. Other games tried to follow that instead of just using Renpy.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like that this game doesn't take itself seriously at all. The whole intro I found amusing as hell. It may be a knock off of Corruption, but the writing is good enough that I don't care and the dev seems eager to flex his Honey Select skills. In a world full of daz3d it's nice to see something different come along twice.

Reactions: GroPin
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes