Ren'Py Abandoned Research into Corruption [v0.6.10 Bugfix] [Fallen Angel Productions]

3.90 star(s) 13 Votes

servante

May 2, 2017
hi all.

sorry for my english.
i'm stuck at 11 PM i dont find how to advanced time..... or going to sleep.

can you help me? thanks

blind

Mar 16, 2017
This update is a nice surprise. Good animations and my so loved "clothing system" prepared (but not working). Let's see when it's done...

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
May I ask how to earn money?
When the fam is out you can work up to 3x and you are paid the next day. Each time you work adds more money to your daily earnings. Or you can just use cheat engine or a save editor to give yourself money.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Or you can just use cheat engine or a save editor to give yourself money.
My number one method really. These game devs do not seem to understand progression systems IMO. Most of the time there is way too much boner killing grind attached to something meant for one handed operation. Grinding monotonous boring in game jobs does not build sexual tension. Grind sex not cash.

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
I think I am alright with the money grind in this game even if it stays the same. You can work on Patreon for a while and then you can choose to leave it be and milk your patrons.

Kinda realistic you know. (not talking about this game)

Reactions: GroPin

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
anyone know actually how to edit the save file in this game? been trying but nothing ever sticks or changes. for instance i wish to add money, but adding gold doesn't change the stat....and when i gain money from work, it doesn't show up in any of the affixes so i dont know which statistic it is. any help here would be great

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Did you try save editor? .

You don't need any money in the current game, the only thing you can buy is a one 200$ camera that show the same scene while peeping to the bathroom but in a different angle.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
yeah i noticed that. and yes i did try it, would often raise an error with any save file i would put from this particular game. well, looks like sex scenes could be added next version (hopefully). been teased enough it seems especially with moms couch scene and the massage

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You don't need more than 165 and only for mom and sis. The rest of them only need 60-120 tops. Dinner scene is either date with one girl OR it's the RNG. It's a low chance so the you may need to quicksave then quickload repeatedly.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Did you try save editor? .

You don't need any money in the current game, the only thing you can buy is a one 200$ camera that show the same scene while peeping to the bathroom but in a different angle.
Tried the editor (used to use it with the earlier versions) but it's not opening the files as it claims an "unsupported variable" or some such.

That being said, he's really reduced the grind in this. Corruption is fairly easy to raise quickly and the money doesn't seem to be a problem.

Last edited:
May 31, 2017
The way that he has coded the scenes with the mom and sis, i would be careful with editing thoae values too high. you might miss out on some of the content once he adds new scenes/progression.

Zal

May 5, 2017

New game, new features. Probably another name to give this thread.

:)

Reactions: Goldfish

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope this doesn't mean you go from just starting to corrupt to full on masturbation in the living room or the family keep acting embarrassed even tho you already saw or fucked them already in an earlier event.

Also hope there will not be a lot of consecutive repeated random events if any.

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Used to be a fan of this game because it seemed to update quickly. But this is the 2nd revamp, and now its going to be 3 weeks since last update, even tho his patreon says he likes to update every week. Wont be surprised if only a little bit of content is in the new version as well.

Reactions: ronin42
3.90 star(s) 13 Votes